• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Zero-One Revision: Realize the Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some issues with a few of Zero-One's abilities, but I'll comment later.

To be honest, i do noticed a few issues in the OP but i was too lazy to comment until now:

For whoever Resistance to Deconstruction: You need to explain what the Cluster Cell can do because people won't understand why it even mattered.

Kamen Rider Zero One:

Acausality
(Type 2; Is unaffected by the creation of Another Rider which absorbed that respective Rider history which include their power and memory. Due to his mind being linked to Zea, he can recognize any temporal changes in the timeline)

Accelerated Development and Reactive Power Level (Other; Physical Stats, Intelligence, Abilities; Aruto growing combat potential are noted by Zea satellite that Shining Hopper system is unable to keep up with him. Through entire series, his ability to develop constantly growing which help him increase his stats in very short time, mastering over variety type of weapons, make perfect use of his newfound forms within a minute, quickly adapt to more skilled opponent like Kamen Rider Thouser's and Kamen Rider Ark's and beat them with minimal difficulty. He is capable of doing all of these in a short or even in midst of battle. By the end of the series, he eventually become the most powerful character suppressing Ark Scorpion's in term of raw strength and skills)

Analytic Prediction: (As the series progress, Aruto gained the ability to predicts enemy behaviour and go for the best possible solution at the last possible second. This ability can rival with individuals with similar power like Kamen Rider Thouser's and later Kamen Rider Ark's who can create billion of simulations to predict future and come up with the best conclusion)

Willpower should be replaced with Resistence to Possession, Corruption (Type 2 and 3), Morality Manipulation: I don't see any reason how they can't just be straight up resistence since Aruto obviously shrug all of those things off.

Kamen Rider Vulcan:

Accelerated Development
and Reactive Power Level (Other; Physical Stats, Intelligence, Abilities; Similar to other in-series Riders, Fuwa is able to constantly growing in combat, increasing his strength and speed in short time such as trade blows with Horobi in episode 13 despite being one-shotted by him previously. His learning potential also allow him to keep up with Thouser's Thousand Signal and Fighting Jackal Raider's speed. His proficiency in weaponry is pretty formidable as he can utilizing RampageVulcan powers of the 10 Progrisekey effectively despite having zero knowledge about any of them)

Analytic Prediction: (Just like Aruto, Fuwa have the ability to predicts enemy behaviour by studying them and choose the best solutions. This has been show when he battled against Kamen Rider Thouser's and Fighting Jackal Raider's avoid their attacks and outmatched their ability)

Willpower replaced with Resistance to Mind Manipulation: He can shrug off Gai's attempt to control him through the chip implanted inside his brain.

Kamen Rider Valkyrie:

Accelerated Development
and Reactive Power Level (Other; Physical Stats, Intelligence, Abilities; Scaling from Kamen Rider Vulcan's as her high-speed learning abilities has been show later on. During her time working in ZAIA Enterprise as Fighting Jackal Raider she, along with Thouser's, can give Zero-One Metal Cluster a hard time despite the latter have growing stronger and gaining more experience than before. After defecting from the company, she have becoming even stronger able to defeated Kamen Rider Thouser with ease, putting her skills on par with Kamen Rider Vulcan)

Willpower replaced with Resistance to Mind Manipulation: Same reason why we give it to Fuwa.

Kamen Rider Jin:

Hacking
and Transformation/Transmutation: Replaced the second with Technology Manipulation. (Jin can send out “cables” to hack other Humagears and turn them into Magia. The hacked Humagear's outer skin is destroyed, reverting them to their basic body. He can even do a subtle hacking that make the target doesn’t even notice that they are hacked. Furthermore, Jin can take control of multiple Giger units and other Humagears as well)

Statistic Amplification/Superhuman Speed: Just stats amp is enough, no need for the second.

Willpower replaced with Limited Resistance to Possession

Kamen Rider Horobi:

Possible Hacking and Technology Manipulation: Same reason why we give it to Jin.

Willpower replaced with Resistence to Possession, Corruption (Type 2 and 3), Morality Manipulation: Since Horobi can fight off Ark's possession like how Aruto does, he will have same resistance as he is.

Kamen Rider Thouser:

Accelerated Development and Reactive Power Level (
Other; Physical Stats, Intelligence, Abilities; Scaling from other Rider's in-series, Thouser is capable of learning at rapid speed, improving his abilities and skills in a short time such as when he got stomped by Zero-One Metal Cluster Hopper in their first battle but later he can trade blows with him in several fights and eventually won against him. Later on, he cooperate with Kamen Rider Zero-One to defeat Kamen Rider Ark's who have previously stomped both of them)

Analytic Prediction: To give more information, Thouser's can matched against Kamen Rider Vulcan Assault Wolf and on par with Kamen Rider Jin Burning Falcon prediction ability and later Kamen Rider Zero-One Metal Cluster Hopper and Kamen Rider Ark (albeit with help).

Removed Pain Manipulation and Power Mimicry: I don't see any reason for this, beyond the fact that Paralysis Inducement is already a thing. Same goes for the latter because Power Absorption is here already.

Removed Limited Superhuman Speed: I don't understand why do you even bother to add this, are you saying a guy who can react at MHS speed is below actual Superhuman Speed (12.43 - 34.3 m/s)? This is already under Superhuman Physical Characteristics catagory so it isn't necessary.

Superhuman Speed/Statistic Amplification: Just like above, removed the first one because unnecessary. Also, you should explain whatever Japanese Wolf’s ability can do.

Last edited:
Huh? I thought that I have addressed the Cluster Cell during my first edit...must have slip up. Will try to fixed this.

And the reason that I give Wilpower instead of simply resistances is due to the fact that the show play a heavy theme on willpower. Through willpower Dr.Omigoto managed to resists the will of the Ark in it’s entirety, Match managed to basically scam Ark of it’s power but slip up, Anna is able to fight off the hacking, so does Jin, so does Horobi, so does Vulcan and Valkyrie.

And for Aruto having type 2, frankly I don’t think he fit the definition of that.

You can tell us what do you think about the revision, about whether they are good enough yet. That would be a big help already. Or lend a hand in carries out the revision :v
Like i see in James replyed, seem like possessed Vulcan (by Naki) should get Hacking like Jin and Horobi too? also I update new missing picture and some summary to current Zero-one profiles to prepare this upgrade.....

and uses this thread too..... for Zero-Two ability
plus Creation in Final Episode after Aruto met his father's mind again before he faced Horobi's Final battle, he created the new Zero-One Driver by Zero-Two Driver, and recreated(?) Rising Hopper into Realizing Hopper

Like i see in James replyed, seem like possessed Vulcan (by Naki) should get Hacking like Jin and Horobi too? also I update new missing picture and some summary to current Zero-one profiles to prepare this upgrade.....

Well, no. Since the cables seem to be a strictly Mersuboujinrai faction abilities. But it is possible that he should get Naki’s hacking/technology manip.

plus Creation in Final Episode after Aruto met his father's mind again before he faced Horobi's Final battle, he created the new Zero-One Driver by Zero-Two Driver, and recreated(?) Rising Hopper into Realizing Hopper
Can we put Ark One one of Zero One form as he used it against Horobi last episode.

Honestly speaking, i'm not sure that zero two and ark one is a form of zero one or not cause this can may be like the question:Oma Zi-O is Zi-O's form or a kamen rider?

This thread is simply aiming to give the riders missing abilities before give them any update from Ark-Zero arc and further.

Affter this thread is done, the next step to do is perfect the Ark-Zero profile and publishes it. Because most of the riders scale to him, notably, Zero-Two.

Honestly speaking, i'm not sure that zero two and ark one is a form of zero one or not cause this can may be like the question:Oma Zi-O is Zi-O's form or a kamen rider?

Regardless what is everyone's opinion about Ark-One and Zero-Two, they are officially listed as Zero-One's forms by TV Asahi and Toei

Beside, the profile is for Hiden Aruto

Ok you already have kamen rider zero one link,it also have other kamen rider profiles in zero one series,we should update and make new profile for them such as naki,jin,...and also kamen rider saber (of course after this thread is done).

Saber profiles are in the making.
Not sure anybody feel like want to make Naki or Ikazuchi profiles, as everyone currently busy at update the profiles with missing abilities than making any new ones, except Saber riders.

Huh? I thought that I have addressed the Cluster Cell during my first edit...must have slip up. Will try to fixed this.

And the reason that I give Wilpower instead of simply resistances is due to the fact that the show play a heavy theme on willpower. Through willpower Dr.Omigoto managed to resists the will of the Ark in it’s entirety, Match managed to basically scam Ark of it’s power but slip up, Anna is able to fight off the hacking, so does Jin, so does Horobi, so does Vulcan and Valkyrie.

And for Aruto having type 2, frankly I don’t think he fit the definition of that.
That is how resistance work. You can resist mind control with your will power and Shirou from Fate Stay/Night resist soulhax from Angra Mainyu with his will power, both cases are valid to our standard of resistance.

The reason for Type 2 would be here. To summarise: The creation of Another Rider absorbed that respective Rider history which are their past, present, future.

That is how resistance work. You can resist mind control with your will power and Shirou from Fate Stay/Night resist soulhax from Angra Mainyu with his will power, both cases are valid to our standard of resistance.

The reason for Type 2 would be here. To summarise: The creation of Another Rider absorbed that respective Rider history which are their past, present, future.

Then, it should be fine to just add resistances on top then? No need to really take away Willpower out.

And I see. I’ll be linking your Another Rider page for this revision.

Ok so,

Perception Manip on Zero-One for the reasoning given would be a no. Seeing time at an accelerated rate is a reaction feat, i.e. speed.

Healing would be out since it's not really healing at all since the body part is still injured, just not out of commission. Guts has that with his Berserk armour and it doesn't give him healing.

Physically restraining your opponent isn't paralysis, so paralysis inducement is out.

Everything else is fine.

Should we note that the Shine Cryster can restrain people in the Standard Equipment section? We don't even have it listed in Aruto's arsenal.

Should we also note that Aruto's reaction speed is higher than his own combat and travel?

Last edited:
Ok so,

Perception Manip on Zero-One for the reasoning given would be a no. Seeing time at an accelerated rate is a reaction feat, i.e. speed.

Healing would be out since it's not really healing at all since the body part is still injured, just not out of commission. Guts has that with his Berserk armour and it doesn't give him healing.

Physically restraining your opponent isn't paralysis, so paralysis inducement is out.

Everything else is fine.
1.The reason I given this because Zero-One doesn’t usually have that reaction time. The reason he is able to see everything in slow motion like that at all was because of Hiden Zero-One Driver. But would Statistic Amplification work instead since it boost his reaction time?

2.Then would this abilities be listed as something else then?

3.I see, that work for me!

Isn't Aruto's mind always in the driver? It's the think that accelerates his mind's processing power right? If so, that just makes his reactions faster than his movement speed. Unless I'm missing something.

It's an endurance feat. If you really want to list it, it should be in the techniques section, not powers and abilities.

Isn't Aruto's mind always in the driver? It's the think that accelerates his mind's processing power right? If so, that just makes his reactions faster than his movement speed. Unless I'm missing something.

It's an endurance feat. If you really want to list it, it should be in the techniques section, not powers and abilities.
His mind only accelerated that fast when he wore the driver. Otherwise he would only have ‘normal’ reaction time speed until late in the series when he block a particle cannon from Kamen Rider Ark in civilian form. And even then the Driver still enhanced his though processing speed. So I really see no reason why this shouldn’t be added as Stat Amp at least.

I see, so even if it came from equipment it would still count as endurance feat is what you are saying.

We don't apply stat amps like that. If the transformation is another key that is inherently better than base, it's not a stat amp. A stat amp would be an increase in stats within the same key.

Yes, that's what I'm saying.

But he can, and usually wore it in his civilian key as well which enhanced his base human thought speed to that of an A.I. Which still carry over to his Rider form as well, this can be shown during episode 16 when he is able to learn all of Shining Hopper’s Shine System just as he’s about to be crushed by a group of Gigas.

Then, it should be fine to just add resistances on top then? No need to really take away Willpower out.

And I see. I’ll be linking your Another Rider page for this revision.
Both are the same but add resistances would be more easier to understand than just simply Willpower.

The driver's ability to boost Aruto's Perception speed is still Perception Manipulation. It fall down to the category of Perception Amplification
  • Perception Amplification. The ability to amplify ones perception, allowing them to see or hear much greater than average humans.
That is the very same thing we gave Spider-Man due to his Spider-Sense. Aruto's driver and Spider-Man's spider sense is pretty much the same here

Perception Manipulation (His Spider Sense slows action down to a crawl and says it allows him to think of jokes for what feels like hours)

I really don't have a lot to contribute other than saying that, yeah, Ovens points make sense. I'd be open to allowing it be Perception Manip given enough context.

The thing is that by wearing the Driver and connecting to Zea, his thought process is boosted to an A.I. Level which imply that he wouldn’t normally have if Zea wasn’t there. And this apply to all of his forms as well.

Wouldn’t this count as a statistics amp of a sort?

So, after some talk with Oven. He’s agreed to basically everything in here except for the perception manip.

So time to get to work I supposed!

I was asked to close this thread. Should I do so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back