• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Saber abilities addition

I have prepared for this very long time so let get it be done
1, Abstract interaction
Luna is a part of the "Source of Knowledge" which shaped both Wonder World and Real World, in episode 40 she was confirmed that embodied Wonder World's very existence, in the other words she is Wonder World itself. Therefore she'll have AE type 1
-Scaling: Saber, Solomon and Storious
2, Immortality negation (type 9) (type 8)
According to Tassel, the ultimate fate of those receive great power is fade away from real world, completely can not interact or interfere with the real world. Isaac (new master logos) tried to kill him with part of Omnipotent Tome but he still came back in the end for his existence bound to Wonder World, this will grant him Immortality type 9.
-Scaling: Saber and Storious will have immortal negation type 9 cause they are only one killed Tassel (Guardian of WW) (episode 42-part 1-8:20) and Dark Tassel (Guardian of Dark Word) (Final Stage-36:10)
3, Concept manipulation (type 3)
Orihime Wald is a lackey of Tozitend from Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger appeared in special episode. Wald themself made of Tojiru gear which contain a universe within and a junior soilder, they are the world itself and also a conceptual operation system, creating a parallel world base on concept of the word they represent.
-Scaling: Xcross Saber via destroy Orihime Wald with Twokaizer (Special Episode-part 3-3:40)

4, Resistance negation --> Higher Fusionism Negation
In episode 22, the charybis megid had a strong fusionism that even Saikou with fusion negation can not bypass but Touma seperated them limitedly with his resonated rekka. Touma hadn't masterpieced his own fusionism negation at that time so he couldn't seperate twin sister or Mei from Megid completely without help.
-Scaling: Saber resonated seiken (Episode 22-part 2-3:51)
5, Illusion Creation Negation --> Enhanced Senses
Luna create an illusion of Zoous and Legiel hope that Storious would stop destroying the worlds but that doesn't really work. So i think we should give him illusion creation negation . (episode 45-part 1-2:26)
And now is the agreement part
Agree: @IxaSaga2, @LordGriffin1000
Disagree: @IxaSaga2 (Abstract Interaction,Illusion Creation Negation), @LordGriffin1000 (Abstract Interaction,Illusion Creation Negation), @Confluctor (Abstract Interaction,Illusion Creation Negation,Resistance Negation)
Neutral:

Last edited:
Before anything else, can you give the timestamp for each feats? It would make it easier for non-supporter to evaluate the abilities.

For illusion resistance, it's seem like Storius is still affected by the illusions, he's simply just negated them.

Not sure about the Abstract interaction part since Luna has a physical form. Anybody in the show can interact with her.

Illusion negation also disagree with since the illusion still worked but Storious is too far gone at this point, he didn't listen to his friends.

The rest seem okay tho

In episode 35 when Luna's tired her body becomes transparent which means luna only has physical body when she has enough power to maintain it. But we don't know whether Isaac interact with her when she's in physical form or non-corporeal form so may be possibily Abstract Interaction via Omnipotent Tome power since it was showed in series a part of Omnipotent Tome itself can affect those like Tassel who has nothing to do with real world and i think with Omnipotent Tome power can interact with something that a part of Omnipotent Tome itself

Last edited:
Idk if anyone interacted with Luna when she was in her non-corporeal state. Isaac interacting with Tassel is an interesting case but it could very well just be NPI.

It could be but the wording in the OP post couldn't just be brushed aside. It looks pretty blatant on my part

Luna as AE Type 1 is okay but idk about Saber, Solomon, and Storious being able to interact with her when she disappears into her non-corporeal state. I don't think anyone ever interacted with her was she was non-corp.

That is unless the time she spent in Wonder World was her in non-corp state.

Luna as AE Type 1 is okay but idk about Saber, Solomon, and Storious being able to interact with her when she disappears into her non-corporeal state. I don't think anyone ever interacted with her was she was non-corp.

That is unless the time she spent in Wonder World was her in non-corp state.
If the case she was non-corp in WW then Solomon could have Abstract Interaction. Otherwise i think in episode final they may interact with her non-corp due to the fact that her body is about to disappear
Here are some statement about that, you guys can take look if they can have Abstract Interaction or not

Last edited:
If the case she was non-corp in WW then Solomon could have Abstract Interaction. Otherwise i think in episode final they may interact with her non-corp due to the fact that her body is about to disappear
Here is some statement about that, you guys can take look if they can have Abstract Interaction or not

Might need to look into that more.

That and the Luna in Non-Corporeal state is pretty different. In the last ep, she was fading out of existence due to Storious killing Tassel which would EE basically everyone that interacted with Wonder World. We see this when Mei and Yuri starts to fade in and out of existence. I'm pretty sure even when Mei and Yuri were fading in and out of existence, people were able to interact with them and they were able to interact with others.

Also, can you translate the scans?

Here is translation:
3/4: その間にもワンダーワールドは消えていき、ノーザンベースやファンタジック本屋かみやまなどから本が消えていく。そしてワンダーライドブックの力も失われ、プリミティブドラゴンは変身を解除。戦いの場に駆けつけたルナ(横田真悠)の体も消えかかる。
(At the meantime, Wonder World is disappearing, and the books from Northern Base and Kamiyama's Fantastic Bookstore are disappearing as well. Because the powers of the wonder ridebook are lost, Primitive Dragon's henshin was also negated. Even Luna who has rushed to the battle field, is having her body to starting to disappear as well.)
4/4: 世界中から本が、物語が消え、ワンダーライドブックの力も失われてしまった。しかし消えゆくルナがフルーツオブライフを創造。その力でワンダーオールマイティワンダーライドブックが誕生。飛羽真達の永き戦いに遂に終止符が打たれる…!
(Books from all over the world, stories have disappeared, and the power of Wonder Ride Books has been lost. However, the disappearing Luna creates the Fruit of Life. Wonder Almighty Wonder Ride Book is born with her power. The long battle of Makoto Hiba is finally put to an end ...!)

Here is translation:
3/4: その間にもワンダーワールドは消えていき、ノーザンベースやファンタジック本屋かみやまなどから本が消えていく。そしてワンダーライドブックの力も失われ、プリミティブドラゴンは変身を解除。戦いの場に駆けつけたルナ(横田真悠)の体も消えかかる。
(At the meantime, Wonder World is disappearing, and the books from Northern Base and Kamiyama's Fantastic Bookstore are disappearing as well. Because the powers of the wonder ridebook are lost, Primitive Dragon's henshin was also negated. Even Luna who has rushed to the battle field, is having her body to starting to disappear as well.)
4/4: 世界中から本が、物語が消え、ワンダーライドブックの力も失われてしまった。しかし消えゆくルナがフルーツオブライフを創造。その力でワンダーオールマイティワンダーライドブックが誕生。飛羽真達の永き戦いに遂に終止符が打たれる…!
(Books from all over the world, stories have disappeared, and the power of Wonder Ride Books has been lost. However, the disappearing Luna creates the Fruit of Life. Wonder Almighty Wonder Ride Book is born with her power. The long battle of Makoto Hiba is finally put to an end ...!)
thanks

Still, iffy on it but I'll check up when I see what happened with Solomon and Luna.

The strange thing is Wonder World affect those have connection with Wonder World like Luna, Yuri and Sophia first like you said Ixa but Mei is also affected at that moment too. I wonder that Mei also has somekind of connection with Wonder World🤔

Last edited:
thanks

Still, iffy on it but I'll check up when I see what happened with Solomon and Luna.
Solomon didn't touch Luna. Saber stopped him before Solomon grabbed her.
The strange thing is Wonder World affect those have connection with Wonder World like Luna, Yuri and Sophia first like you said Ixa but Mei is also affected at that moment too. I wonder that Mei also has somekind of connection with Wonder World🤔
Mei became a Megid which made her connect to Wonder World. I'm pretty sure everyone who saw Wonder World in the Earth were effected too but I'm not too sure about that.

Solomon didn't touch Luna. Saber stopped him before Solomon grabbed her.
That's Saikou but well it doesn't matter. Isn't that somewhat imply Solomon can interact her,i mean if Solomon can't touch her or do anything else, what Saikou do to stop him is kinda redundant
Mei became a Megid which made her connect to Wonder World. I'm pretty sure everyone who saw Wonder World in the Earth were effected too but I'm not too sure about that.
Oh i remember now, thank for remind me.

That's Saikou but well it doesn't matter. Isn't that somewhat imply Solomon can interact her,i mean if Solomon can't touch her or do anything else, what Saikou do to stop him is kinda redundant

Oh i remember now, thank for remind me.
Oh yea, that was Saikou. That scene does imply that he can interact with her but useless if she wasn't in her non-corporeal state. Still got some questions about it but I'll see what others say.

Also, Storious instead of Illusion Negation, maybe he can have Resistance to Illusions because he was not bothered when the illusion happened.

oh wait, everyone should probably have dimensional travel too due to being able to travel to WW.

I don't think it's possible for everyone in Saber have dimensional travel cause there is a state like this from Saber complete work

Wonder World
Viktor's (Tassel) ideal world, created by the Book of Omniscience and Omnipotence. This is where everything in the Book of Omniscience and Omnipotence is housed, and Viktor (Tassel) lives there as its guardian. Ordinary humans cannot come and go, but Yuri, who is united with the light sword Saikou, created by the power of Wonder World, and Hayato Tomikamiya, who has become a glowing bird, can visit Wonder World. The Wonder World is closely connected to the real world, and when the Wonder World is affected by an anomaly, an anomaly also occurs in the real world. The Wonder World is also full of power, and Megiddo obtained the power to create the Alter Ride Book by using the white book to transform the real world into the Wonder World. It was almost destroyed by Storius in the final battle, but was saved by Makoto Tobiwa, who obtained a new "Book of Omniscience and Omnipotence (Wonder Ride Book Wonder All Mighty)" and created a new Wonder World.

I think it would be Immersion

Last edited:
Isn't immersion crossing non-fiction into fiction? if I remember, WW is a whole dimension or universe.

Is that so?I thought it's the same case like Ryuki's mirror world, mirror world is not thing relate to fiction but we treat it immersion. Or am i misunderstanding the ability?

Is that so?I thought it the same case like Ryuki's mirror world, mirror world is not thing relate to fiction but we treat it immersion. Or am i misunderstanding the ability?
Ryuki is both Immersion and Dimensional Travel because Ryuki riders travel to Mirror World via immersing in Mirrors. Saber riders travel via portals (Book Gates) instead.

Unsure about Abstract Interaction and I disagree with Illusion Creation Negation, IxaSaga2 pointed out the issue. Other than that, the other stuff seems fine.

I have prepared for this very long time so let get it be done
1, Abstract interaction
Luna is a part of the "Source of Knowledge" which shaped both Wonder World and Real World, in episode 40 she was confirmed that embodied Wonder World's very existence, in the other words she is Wonder World itself. Therefore she'll have AE type 1
-Scaling: Saber, Solomon and Storious
Nope.
2, Immortality negation (type 9)
According to Tassel, the ultimate fate of those receive great power is fade away from real world, completely can not interact or interfere with the real world. Isaac (new master logos) tried to kill him with part of Omnipotent Tome but he still came back in the end for his existence bound to Wonder World, this will grant him Immortality type 9.
-Scaling: Saber and Storious will have immortal negation type 9 cause they are only one killed Tassel (Guardian of WW) (episode 42-part 1-8:20) and Dark Tassel (Guardian of Dark Word) (Final Stage-36:10)
Please explain more.
3, Concept manipulation (type 3)
Orihime Wald is a lackey of Tozitend from Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger appeared in special episode. Wald themself made of Tojiru gear which contain a universe within and a junior soilder, they are the world itself and also a conceptual operation system, creating a parallel world base on concept of the word they represent.
-Scaling: Xcross Saber via destroy Orihime Wald with Twokaizer (Special Episode-part 3-3:40)
Sure
Uh that doesn't sound like resistance negation to me.

Layered fusion negation works tho
Hard disagree

Please explain more.
When Tassel became Guardian of Wonder World, he disappeared from Real World and bound to Wonder World, he could talk to Real World people but that is all he could do, he couldn't interfere Real World nor people from Real World could interact with him, Isaac the new Master Logos tried to kill him but he only disappeared for a while. Until Storious (the villian) successed accessing the Wonder World and permantly killed him cause the Wonder World collapsed with Real World
Uh that doesn't sound like resistance negation to me.
Layered fusion negation works tho
You mean higher fusion neg?I don't understand since he had just awaken his fusion negation that time how can he have a higher fusionism negation than Saikou who has masterpieced fusions neg, beside he can only seperate them for a moment not completely seperate
Hard disagree
Should i change it back to resistance to illusion creation?

When Tassel became Guardian of Wonder World, he disappeared from Real World and bound to Wonder World, he could talk to Real World people but that is all he could do, he couldn't interfere Real World nor people from Real World could interact with him, Isaac the new Master Logos tried to kill him but he only disappeared for a while. Until Storious (the villian) successed accessing the Wonder World and permantly killed him cause the Wonder World collapsed with Real World
Hmm, don't think it fits
You mean higher fusion neg?I don't understand since he had just awaken his fusion negation that time how can he have a higher fusionism negation than Saikou who has masterpieced fusions neg, beside he can only seperate them for a moment not completely seperate
Yeah, that's just layered. You can be new to a power and use it better than others.
Should i change it back to resistance to illusion creation?
No, it's not that either. At best, it would be enhanced senses. Although watching the video for a bit, doesn't seem like she was trying to warp him in illusions?

Hmm, don't think it fits
Which part doesn't fit? Can you please specify it clearly
No, it's not that either. At best, it would be enhanced senses. Although watching the video for a bit, doesn't seem like she was trying to warp him in illusions?
Yes, she does. She creates the illusion of his already dead friend through his wonder ridebook to remind him who he once was, until he closes the ridebook to get out of the illusion

Oh right, nvm. I got it mixed but in my latest comment. But I will probably write down a longer one later

Oh right, nvm. I got it mixed but in my latest comment. But I will probably write down a longer one later
Ok i've change Illusion negation to Enhanced Senses. Does Immortality Negation fine with you?If it's good, i will start edit the profile now

Back