• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kamen Rider Black RX
So his profile says
Resurrection (Can instantly revive himself under sunlight)
I say we change it to smth like

Immortality (Type 4 and 8), Resurrection (Can instantly revive himself under sunlight)
since he relies on sunlight

Kamen Rider W
W in the canon crossover movie with OOO and Fourze, he beats Fourze enemies that scale to Fourze himself (1:32:10), so a Post series key would be good
AP: Large Star Level (Defeated zodiarts who scale to Fourze) --> Large Star level (Destroyed Zodiarts that were as powerful as a beginning of series Fourze), higher as Xtreme and Gold Xtreme, as lonkitt said
Speed: Speed of Light (Scale to Fourze)

Kamen Rider Accel
Hold up, why he doesnt have a Kamen Rider Accel Trial key? Anyways Accel Trial:
At least Town Level (
Easily defeated the Weather Dopant), just town level without the at least there will be another thread for AP
Speed: Speed of Light (Can keep up with Blue Nasca
who moves at the speed of light), FTL as Trial Accel (Can blitz comparable characters)
Booster Form
Speed: FTL (Can fight a dopant who can keep up with his Trial form)

Kamen Rider Eternal
Immune to Willpower Manipulation (Daido has no will power for the utopia dopand to absorb)
speed: FTL (Defeated the utopia dopant)

Utopia Dopant
Change his speed to
Speed of Light FTL (
Scales to Accel Trial)

Kamen Rider W LS
Upgrade their lifting strength to Superhuman or class 1 cuz of this skull feat (1:07:50) non canon

Agree: 8 (Lonkitt), (BERRIES555), (Veloxt1r0kore), (james the taker), (Sir ovens), (ixasaga2) (nicetoderp) (lordgriffin1000)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Well, this was unexpected

I need to handle something, but after that, I’ll respond with my thoughts

The W Is actually non canon due the Inconsistencies of the movie. Other than that, everything’s good.
No, W is canon to that movie. You're thinking of how OOO x W isn't canon, as it contradicts Fourze x OOO as well as OOO. Fourze x OOO is canon though

EDIT: I'm realizing that you meant the Skull feat was non-canon. My bad

Last edited:
Okay, lets go over this

I agree with the Black RX change

Double being High 4-C works with the Post-Series key, I agree. I'd phrase is as "Large Star level (Destroyed Zodiarts that were as powerful as a beginning of series Fourze), higher as Xtreme and Gold Xtreme"

I disagree with Trial being that high. Remember, Accel's Base and Trial forms are inferior to Booster, which is only three times stronger than Accel's Base form. That's still within 7-C range, so the "at least" wouldn't work. Trial can't be much stronger than Accel's base

I agree with the scaling to the Nazca Dopant's speed

I agree with Daido's resistance addition

The Skull feat that comes from OOO x W is non-canon. We can't use that

Okay, lets go over this

I agree with the Black RX change

Double being High 4-C works with the Post-Series key, I agree. I'd phrase is as "Large Star level (Destroyed Zodiarts that were as powerful as a beginning of series Fourze), higher as Xtreme and Gold Xtreme"

I disagree with Trial being that high. Remember, Accel's Base and Trial forms are inferior to Booster, which is only three times stronger than Accel's Base form. That's still within 7-C range, so the "at least" wouldn't work. Trial can't be much stronger than Accel's base

I agree with the scaling to the Nazca Dopant's speed

I agree with Daido's resistance addition

The Skull feat that comes from OOO x W is non-canon. We can't use that
so we should have the trial key as "town level (easily defeated the weather dopant) and the booster key as "at least town level (3 times stronger than before)

i see, i thought it was canon lul, i remember some feats for W that could be superhuman i will make the revision wen i find the scans (at least until the W stuff in zukan get released)

so we should have the trial key as "town level (easily defeated the weather dopant) and the booster key as "at least town level (3 times stronger than before)

i see, i thought it was canon lul, i remember some feats for W that could be superhuman i will make the revision wen i find the scans (at least until the W stuff in zukan get released)
Booster is still 7-C, even taking into account it being three times stronger than Base Accel. So there's still no "At least" there

W definitely has some canon lifting feats we can take a look at

Booster is still 7-C, even taking into account it being three times stronger than Base Accel. So there's still no "At least" there

W definitely has some canon lifting feats we can take a look at
alright!, i will try to search for the LS feats for W tomorow

If the Fourze x OOO movie takes place after Fuuto P.I. there should be another key since Fuuto P.I. has its own feats that are way lower than High 4-C. But if it's supposed to be during the same time then I think it's outlier.

If the Fourze x OOO movie takes place after Fuuto P.I. there should be another key since Fuuto P.I. has its own feats that are way lower than High 4-C. But if it's supposed to be during the same time then I think it's outlier.
Fuuto PI takes between the W Returns: Accel and W Returns: Eternal, which happen before Fourze x OOO, so we could work out a Fuuto P.I. key. Along with that, it means Double can be placed at High 4-C for his last key

Double's keys could look like this (favouring keys sorted out by points in time rather than by forms)

Key: Main Series | Futo Tantei | Post-Futo Tantei

If Futo Tantei doesn't really have anything that changes the tiers between events that much, we could just favour this option (could be a place holder for now until we look at those feats)

Key: Main Series - Futo Tantei | Post-Futo Tantei

Last edited:
I will give my response here:

1. Black RX's immorality is fine, but it should be Type 4 and 8.

2. I have no objection to scaling W to Fourze.

3. I don't think Accel Trial doesn't really a key since the form mainly boost his speed rather than strength, the speed section can be like this:

"SoL speed, higher as Accel Trial"

4. Eternal's resistance is fine.

5. Utopia Dopant scaling to Accel Trial is fine.

6. Lifting strength seem to be rejected so i will say no more.

Also, word of advice you should put the scans in imgur or streamable or VS wiki site because discord links aren't allowed anymore. Like this for example.

I will give my response here:

1. Black RX's immorality is fine, but it should be Type 4 and 8.

2. I have no objection to scaling W to Fourze.

3. I don't think Accel Trial doesn't really a key since the form mainly boost his speed rather than strength, the speed section can be like this:

"SoL speed, higher as Accel Trial"

4. Eternal's resistance is fine.

5. Utopia Dopant scaling to Accel Trial is fine.

6. Lifting strength seem to be rejected so i will say no more.

Also, word of advice you should put the scans in imgur or streamable or VS wiki site because discord links aren't allowed anymore. Like this for example.
why wouldnt accel trial boost his AP? he easily defeated the weather dopand, smth that his normal form struggled to do and needed the help of W.Later there were monsters that defeat his normal form but get overpowered by his accel trial form

are we scaling base accel to nazca? i dont remember base accel keeping up with nazca's lightspeed stuff, iirc he needed to use trial to keep up

oh sorry didnt knew that, next time i would put the scans in imgur

That would actually be “Speed of Light, FTL as Accel Trial”

Booster would become FTL in general given he could keep up with a Dopant that had no trouble fending off Trial
i mean.........does base accel scale to nazca's lightspeed stuff? didnt he need to use trial in order to keep up?

if base accel scales to nazca then a "Speed of Light, FTL as Trial Accel" could work and upgrading booster to ftl could also work

that would also mean we should change eternal and utopia dopand to FTL, utopia dopand is as fast as trial and eternal easily defeated utopia

why wouldnt accel trial boost his AP? he easily defeated the weather dopand, smth that his normal form struggled to do and needed the help of W.Later there were monsters that defeat his normal form but get overpowered by his accel trial form

are we scaling base accel to nazca? i dont remember base accel keeping up with nazca's lightspeed stuff, iirc he needed to use trial to keep up

oh sorry didnt knew that, next time i would put the scans in imgur
For Accel Trial, Terui went through a training by Shroud to improve his overall strength, he was able to deflect and hold against Weather in base form. What he need is speed to outmatched Weather's versatility.

Like really, the difference between base and Trial is speed, he doesn't get physically stronger much. While Booster specifically amp his strength and speed.

I agree with James. Trial gives Accel a speed boost, but not a strength boost. Like how Faiz Axel is faster than Base Faiz, but not stronger

If he went throught training to get stronger, should we give him a "pre accel trial" and "post accel trial" keys?

Fuuto P.I. is largely untranslated but from the first few chapters, there's a character who could recreate the entirety of Fuuto in a pocket dimension.

I pretty sure we can use the anime and manga as references, since the anime is based on the manga and it reasonable shouldn’t have too many distinctions between the two. It’s also good to have a time frame for the potential feats in the anime.

I pretty sure we can use the anime and manga as references, since the anime is based on the manga and it reasonable shouldn’t have too many distinctions between the two. It’s also good to have a time frame for the potential feats in the anime.
Yeah, thats basically what i said above lel

Back