• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider OOO vs Darkblade

"They glide from point to point through ominous portals, wounds cut into the flesh of space."

Sizes vary.

It's logical to assume they'd use it when appropiate. They're Elite Hive with at least millions of years of experience after all.

Hmm then it is a fight where either side pull out their wincon first.

I would goes for incon, while Dark Blade may pull out spatial cut first, it could get hit by a stray lightning from one of the Gatakiriba clone and drop dead, while it needed to kill a very specific unit (Tajadol) among hundred of clones that can one shot him with time stop among the mix.

this is kinda depend on whether the spatial cut is AP-based or not. I mean, Eiji also has spatial cut too but we dont give him durability negation for that. If Darkblade's spatial cut is only moon level then it's probally can not kill Eiji, and iirc, the movie did proved that rider's armor can allow them to survive in space

That is what I'm trying to say. The clones won't kill it permanently, but Dark Blade need to kill specifically the red one, destroy a bunch of indestructible conceptual item that is that Red Core Medals to make it a win on Dark Blade side.

While Eiji can try out a lot other thing due to his AP allow him to kill Dark Blade over and over again until he goes for Lost Blaze Giga Scan.

Well I don't think it would be that easy to continuously kill the Dark Blade, but yes that's possible.

Perhaps, but at the same time there is 100+ opponents spreading around euth superior AP that can one shot him.

The chance of Dark Blade killing that specific enemy among hundred is pretty low.

I mostly not commenting too much here because my limitation on destiny and the fact everyone already give their best arguments here

Anyway it seems OOO had the lead here so i gotta vote for OOO FRA

Personally lean toward Eiji myself so I'll vote for Eiji for my own reason.

But if Dark Blade have other hax then it could certainly swayed my vote.

Back