• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Amazon Omega VS Ken Kaneki (Sasaki Haise): Flesheater Against Flesheater

Two humans who had become monsters face each other on the rooftop where shit goes down and only one will make it out alive.​

Keys and Versions used:​

Base Amazon Omega (8-B) & Sasaki Haise Kaneki with Kagune (8-B)

Atop Kamurocho's Millennium Tower at night. Starting Distance is 30 meters.

Battle Conditions:​

• Both characters are in character but willing to win
  • Win Condition is by killing only
  • Speed is not equalized
  • None of them will have prior knowledge of each other
  • Standard Equipment Only
  • Everything else unmentioned will be according to SBA

Votings:​

44a57a2fc762c46249ff14ff647295f3.jpg
latest
Combatants
Votings
Amazon (20.9 tons of TNT)
Ghoul (19 tons of TNT)
Human!

Last edited:
Actually, this fight might he good to have speed unequal. Kaneki massively upscales from Mach 2.8 while Haruka massively upscales from Mach 1.2. Kaneki is more than twice as fast but Haruka makes up for him crazy high dura and AP: being able oneshot people who tank a 21 ton explosion.

Hmm that does make it a tad bit more interesting. Although, I'd probably wait for any Tokyo Ghoul supporters to have a check before I decide to just change it into speed unequal.

Kaneki loses, if he takes a single hit he dies and this version is not skilled enough to go through an entire battle without being hit.
Durability: Wall level (Comparable in durability to Ghouls, which are stated to have skin as strong as steel), from Large Building level+ to City Block level+ with Kagune (His Kagune are durable enough to clash with Jason's Kakuja, and can withstand the force of his own attacks)
His only chance is to never get close and spam Kakuja's long range attacks.
Range: Standard Melee Range normally, at least Tens of Meters with his Kagune
Range: Standard Melee Range; Extended Melee Range with weapons; Several Meters with spikes
Even so, I don't think he can win because he quickly loses his sanity with Kakuja activated, which will make him go into short-range combat and not try to dodge attacks.

And he oneshots the value he scales too, so that's not relevant.

Is there any key in Kaneki that does have the experience and/or stuff to withstand against Omega? Or maybe another character?

Otherwise yes that's a stomp match again from my part. My bad.

Is there any key in Kaneki that does have the experience and/or stuff to withstand against Omega? Or maybe another character?

Otherwise yes that's a stomp match again from my part. My bad.
I think the next key already works, it's the same value but now he's more experienced and strategic + I hadn't noticed the difference in LS so he has a wincon.
Lifting Strength: At least Class 25 [Statistics Values 3] (It’s implied that First Form Mamoru, an inferior Amazon, could easily break out of steel chains[10]. Even after Mamoru had gained his Evolved Form, Haruka was still far stronger. Ha casually ripped off the arms of various Amazons[6]), higher with greater levels of protein | At least Class 25 (Significantly stronger than before), higher with greater levels of protein
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Comparable to Base Urie), Class M with Kagune (Let's compare it with Amon in Arata)

I'll be making the change now. It will take a bit.
Other than that, what do you think about making this speed unequal, from this point:
Kaneki massively upscales from Mach 2.8 while Haruka massively upscales from Mach 1.2. Kaneki is more than twice as fast but Haruka makes up for him crazy high dura and AP: being able oneshot people who tank a 21 ton explosion.

Assuming he's more experienced and strategic, what would be his first move by then? Omega himself would either be rushing headlong into combat or be more calm and experienced depending on which season he is in, since his keys are divided into his forms rather than the seasons so I'm unsure of which one to use. While I'm inclined to do season 2 version of Omega to make up for the lower speed, I'm still asking my peers on how I should handle it.

if the spikes have the same AP as him
Spikes upscale from Omega's AP, but with the drawback that it's only usable when he's under mental stress. Otherwise, he still has a variety of weapons he can use on top of being durable with Damage Reduction and limited reactive evolution. He's also very very acrobatic but I'm unsure how this would work against opponents faster than him.

Assuming he's more experienced and strategic, what would be his first move by then? Omega himself would either be rushing headlong into combat or be more calm and experienced depending on which season he is in, since his keys are divided into his forms rather than the seasons so I'm unsure of which one to use. While I'm inclined to do season 2 version of Omega to make up for the lower speed, I'm still asking my peers on how I should handle it.
Sasaki usually starts with ranged attacks from his Kagune to close the distance between the enemy and overwhelm them with attacks from his sword and kagune but this is against comparable enemies, it also depends on what he knows about the enemy because his fighting style changes for specific enemies to try to have more advantage.

In this case, he will know from the confrontation with his kagune that Omega's attacks will be at the same level as his kagune and will stay in ranged attack waiting for an opportunity to immobilize him.

The problem is that at equalized speed he will be surprised by the spikes and will not have time to dodge.

With unequalized speed he can dodge the spikes and probably won't try to get close again because he won't know that the appearance of the spikes is conditional, which will make the fight focus around stamina so he can try to crush Omega with his kagune after tiring him out.
Spikes upscale from Omega's AP, but with the drawback that it's only usable when he's under mental stress.
Is being crushed to death not stressful enough?

It's kinda late at night for me so I'll just make brief explanations to some stuff, then elaborate on the main meat and potatoes when I'm awake again.

How does acrobatics hold up against someone faster than the acrobat?

Is being crushed to death not stressful enough?
If he's somehow alive after being crushed or a part of him is just crushed, then sure that's fair game. Omega has some chance to survive being crushed in thanks to his pretty good durability and/or reactive evolution saving his ass, but I could be very wrong. There's also some chance that spikes can be triggered mid-crush, damaging his kagune and probably him.
Can the kagunes be chopped off like limbs or something of the sort?

How does acrobatics hold up against someone faster than the acrobat?
I don't think it's very relevant, especially because of the location. If it were a narrower and more irregular place, I think it could be used to dodge attacks more easily and even make unexpected attacks.
Can the kagunes be chopped off like limbs or something of the sort?
Yes, but it is highly regenerable and I find it kind of difficult with comparable AP.
There's also some chance that spikes can be triggered mid-crush, damaging his kagune and probably him.
Definitely, I talk about this in my previous comment.

If it were a narrower and more irregular place, I think it could be used to dodge attacks more easily and even make unexpected attacks.
The open area of the Millennium Tower would actually allow for more room to dodge and a few smaller structures from the rooftop should help in hiding away from each other's attacks.

Yes, but it is highly regenerable and I find it kind of difficult with comparable AP.
Amazon Omega should at least upscale from Amazon Alpha (who provided the AP value here) excluding the spikes which is higher than the upscaled value. With that, his weapons can bring some pain to Kaneki. Disregarding his weapons, his arm cutters can negate durability, allowing for easier cutting of the kagunes.

Also his Kakuja should be post-consumption of Eto's one, right?

The open area of the Millennium Tower would actually allow for more room to dodge
Not in the sense of acrobatics, which would be more advantageous in tight spaces due to irregular and unexpected movements.
a few smaller structures from the rooftop should help in hiding away from each other's attacks.
They are not relevant mainly because of Kaneki's range.
Disregarding his weapons, his arm cutters can negate durability, allowing for easier cutting of the kagunes.
Kaneki's kagune regenerates in seconds, I don't think trying to leave him without them is a viable strategy, focusing on Kaneki's body would be much more advantageous for Omega.
Also his Kakuja should be post-consumption of Eto's one, right?
No, that's just in the next key, his Kakuja is the double centipede.

I've returned, had a school project to do so sorry for the late response.

It remains the same, what changes is that his base Kagune has a range as large as the Kakuja.
With the same weakness inbound but offset by the range and the experience Kaneki can use before going cuckoo, Omega would have to outlast him to that point. While sure, the match is more fair and even like this (what with the higher range and LS), Omega should be able to keep at it with his durability and damage reduction and by that time, his reactive evolution would've kicked in to make him even more durable.

As for the AP part, while he may not be able to deal with the Kakuja's regeneration, keep in mind that he has been able to oneshot people comparable to his AP. And his weapons aren't really special but they can still pack a punch.

Tbh, I haven't watched much of Amazons so it's not too easy for me to know how and what he'll do and stuff.

The virgin Kaneki “I can’t eat french fries anymore” vs the Chad Haruka “I’ll just eat bad guys”

Back