• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

Nah it was pretty bad for the most part I feel.

Best parts were the Dread arc, Zein's appearance, and that dude's ragdoll falling off the cliff.
Ovens I wish I knew how to make profiles so I could make gotchard’s profile but I can help you with the P&A’s and weaknesses

Base gotchard weakness needs his chemy’s to work together or something (I’m referring to saboneedle not feeling good and it fell out of his thing causing him to detransform)

Fire gotchard weakness (if he’s not careful he can overheat or something)

Ten-liner (at the beginning he was at risk of becoming a malgam not applicable later on)
Rainbow gotchard (he can’t use gotchard brothers if even one Chemy get’s taken)

Nah it was pretty bad for the most part I feel.

Best parts were the Dread arc, Zein's appearance, and that dude's ragdoll falling off the cliff.
Also yeah it had filler and stuff but the best parts I also liked the Rainbow Gotchard’s appearance

Also I think the upcoming final battle will be really good. I also think Lachesis becoming more human was really nice to see

Ovens I wish I knew how to make profiles so I could make gotchard’s profile but I can help you with the P&A’s and weaknesses

Base gotchard weakness needs his chemy’s to work together or something (I’m referring to saboneedle not feeling good and it fell out of his thing causing him to detransform)

Fire gotchard weakness (if he’s not careful he can overheat or something)

Ten-liner (at the beginning he was at risk of becoming a malgam not applicable later on)
Rainbow gotchard (he can’t use gotchard brothers if even one Chemy get’s taken)
I don't plan on making a Gotchard profile since many of our existing profiles need work. However, you can collaborate with someone else who's keen on making a Gotchard profile.

I don't plan on making a Gotchard profile since many of our existing profiles need work. However, you can collaborate with someone else who's keen on making a Gotchard profile.
Is there anyone who you think would be interested. I suck at calc’s and I didn’t watch the movies (usually prefer the main series) plus there is extended stuff in Japanese books which will be a hassle for me, so yeah a collab would help.

__kamen_rider_gotchard_hopper_1_kamen_rider_rainbow_gotchard_and_steamliner_kamen_rider_and_1_more_drawn_by_otokamu__sample-7bc58a230680b3a5a79140e21096807d.jpg
MY GOAT

The Kabuto Zector is truly a great toy.
Didn’t get hyper zector sadly or a better version of the kabuto one

(It was at the anime convention)

Anyway

IMG-8357.jpg

Looks like gotchard is stronger than Valvarad.

Given he managed to actually break the faceplate.

I think that means he upscales from valvarad then. Though for the most part seems their equal a bit.

IMG-8358.png

So like a fusion between sun and unicorn it looks interesting, is Atropos and rinne gonna fuse like Cross Z and build?

Also seems like given Valvarad’s driver was destroyed he might get his Final form in a Future V-Cinema/movie (spanner taking them L’s not that he didn’t deserved it)

Hi everyone. I have been lurking around here for quite awhile, and I decided to make an account here to communicate here.

I have been a kamen rider fan for a long time now. 😁

Hello.

My apologies for disturbing, but is the following page acceptable to keep as it is?

There are no links to other pages that it scales from.

Finished the changes along with linking the appropriate profiles to one more of the geats riders whose profile I made.
The rest of the riders will be linked soon when their profile gets uploaded to the wiki.

Back