• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamado Tanjirou tries to slay a pillar man (CONCLUDED)

Tanjirou via Precog + Enhanced Senses, Regen Neg on Wamuu's level that he starts with on every single attack, and multiple ways of amping his stats.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Tanjirou via Precog + Enhanced Senses, Regen Neg on Wamuu's level that he starts with on every single attack, and multiple ways of amping his stats.
added

Why is it "Minor" regen neg? Wamuu is Extraordinary Genius with extreme fighting experience so idk if he can outsmart

Touching a Pillar Man is pretty dangerous at all, whe Santana became petrified he absorbed every living being near to him

Is bloodlust really a good thing against Wamuu? He is very, very calm and tactical during battle. Caesar wasn't really bloodlusted but he wanted revenge and still lost (but it was mainly because Wamuu is a wind user)

i meant bloodlusted in the same way as in the usual. He uses his best techniques with most possible strength. basically he is not in character but instead cutting everything and being tactical, using his full stats.

so he can think rationally, dont worry

I know, I remember that scene. But idk if Wamuu could hold a 8-C sword slash in his hand with Regen neg, and actually absorb it. But sure absorption still would work on his body

Now that Tanjirou has been updated, he takes this via:

• Precog + Enhanced Senses + Info Analysis that'll give him information on his weaknesses.
  • Stats Amp that he frequently uses.
  • Regen Neg with every single strike.

Alright, so he was updated. Now I'll give my arguments for WAMUU! (Mezametamae, waga aruji tachi yo!)

Wamuu has better range than Tanjirou with his wind (Several meters vs extended melee range), of course there's Precog, but

Wamuu fought two Hamon users, and he outclassed Caesar who had far more versatile ability and range than what Tanjirou does and had great conditions (with knowledge) because of location, someone said that Hamon is equal to Tanjirou's regen negation so I guess that's nice feat, and Wamuu has Wind Suit that he can use in tough situation and he is invisible during it, not only that, but he's resistant to sunlight with this mode.

Another big problem is absorbtion. If Wamuu touches Tanjirou, he dies. Tanjirou would need to seriously dodge a lot. He can grab his sword and instantly absorb his life-force. He doesn't have info on Wamuu so I guess he is not going to instantly use that sunlight based amp?

And even bigger problem, the Precog and Info Analysis gap is nice, but Wamuu is Extraordinary Genius with extreme experience and that makes it up. And Wamuu has his horn. he can sense the changes in air and thus he feels how Tanjirou moves. It's one of the things he done against Caesar.

Wamuu also has great enhanced senses that he can use for situation analysis. Not mentioning the Body Control to escape attacks.

I vote for Wamuu with these advantages for this moment.

Everyone talks about absorption through the sword forgetting that Tanjirou's whole thing is absorbing sunlight, so if he touches the sword he gets crumbled. I'm voting Tanjiro FTA

Grabbing the sword isn't a good idea considering it's going to be covered in regen negating flames and by itself has sunlight energy. It would be worse than if Wammu tried grabbing Joseph's fist while it's covered in hamon.

"He doesn't have info on Wamuu so I guess he is not going to instantly use that sunlight based amp?"

Tanjirou is bloodlusted, but I'm not sure what you mean by the sunlight based amp.

"someone said that Hamon is equal to Tanjirou's regen negation so I guess that's nice feat, and Wamuu has Wind Suit that he can use in tough situation and he is invisible during it, not only that, but he's resistant to sunlight with this mode."

Tanjirou has two forms of regen negation. His Nichirin blade is comparable to hamon, but his flames are better than both. Since this is bloodlusted, Tanjirou would be using the flames. Wamuu's Wind Suit resists sunlight because it refracts the light. It's not like a shield that will block direct attacks.(Not saying you said it was a shield, I'm just saying it isn't.)

"And Wamuu has his horn. he can sense the changes in air and thus he feels how Tanjirou moves. It's one of the things he done against Caesar."

Didn't Wammu only bring out his horn during the race with Joseph?

I'm not talking about absorption through sword, but if he grabs it, or worse, touches his body he can easily absorb him.

We're not saying he's going to absorb him through the sword. We're saying that grabbing the sword is going to get his arm dusted.

If Wamuu later would find out about that regen negating power in the sword then he'll think how to escape it. Does it need to make a full contact with his body or just shine and it will work on Wamuu?

I thought that this sunlight power was an amp, but if it's passive then alright

It's still not like, Wamuu is going to stand here and take this attacks. If needs to make direct contact with the blade, Wamuu would keep the distance and follow the changes in air and analyze his movement and finally know about Tanjirou's fighting style with his intellect and use stops without guard on. If he can outrange him then he can escape his attacks and keep it still. He still won against Caesar who had great range and conditions to battle with knowledge and preparation (training) and somewhat found out about his fighting style, it's hard to fight during that

Sorry, I meant the helmet. It does the same thing I've said though.

But still Wamuu is always going to avoid physical combat, I think both are excellent with their situation analysis for Tanjirou's precog, smell, skill and info analysis and Wamuu's experience, skill, Extraordinary Genius intellect, enhanced senses and air pressure sensing.

Now that I think about it, Wamuu won't grav the sword that he sees has effects. He fought against Hamon users so he knows about the danger with that

Back