• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakine Teitoku Vs Torikoverse

if toriko chars can cause hugh large scale explosions i would give it to them, they only need to destroy everything of kakine until no dark matter is left ^_^

GreatestSin said:
if toriko chars can cause hugh large scale explosions i would give it to them, they only need to destroy everything of kakine until no dark matter is left ^_^

Kakine even is abel to regerate itself afeter take in the face and be "errase" with sub-atomic beams ┬┐Any character from toriko can cause more damage than that? U can destroy a country if you wish but

Sub-Atomic >>> DC; City/island/country etc

Hoozuki012 said:
Kakine even is abel to regerate itself afeter take in the face and be "errase" with sub-atomic beams ┬┐Any character from toriko can cause more damage than that? U can destroy a country if you wish but

no, he wasnt completly eradicated from the meltdowner beams, as long as one bit of dark matter survives than he can regenerate, if toriko-chars can create causually country-busters than i would highly doubt that kakine has a chance ^_^

GreatestSin said:
Hoozuki012 said:

no, he wasnt completly eradicated from the meltdowner beams, as long as one bit of dark matter survives than he can regenerate, if toriko-chars can create causually country-busters than i would highly doubt that kakine has a chance ^_^
LOL No, country busters attack's can't destroy sub-atomic particles like Photons or electron don't matter how much you try, maybe, after that attack he lose his form but definetly he can regenerate after that

Hoozuki012 said:
LOL No, country busters attack's can't destroy sub-atomic particles like Photons or electron don't matter how much you try, maybe, after that attack he lose his form but definetly he can regenerate after that
true, i didnt think about it, but, it depends on "what county buster", as example, a kinetic-one which uses shockwaves wont be of much help, but one which creates energy bombs for destruction are pretty reliable to atmoic-lvl destruction (practically like nukes without the fallout), which version does toriko use?

Lord-Of-Creation said:
Ichiryuu solos.
Minority World = GG.

The 4 HK's can also use Dinner of the Kings to devour Kakine.

Even if one of 300 Kakine (Remember, each kakine can multiply himself even can exist over 100,000+ kakines) is eat that isn't enough, Kakine can transform matter in dark matter so... He can turn 4HK in dark matter and part of him.

Hoozuki012 said:
Even if one of 300 Kakine (Remember, each kakine can multiply himself even can exist over 100,000+ kakines) is eat that isn't enough, Kakine can transform matter in dark matter so... He can turn 4HK in dark matter and part of him.
no he cant, it was never shown, stated or hinted that something like that was possible for him, he can at ost twist the rules of physics for the matter his dark matter i touching hbut he cant transform it, like: turning normal light into death rays...

GreatestSin said:
Hoozuki012 said:
no he cant, it was never shown, stated or hinted that something like that was possible for him, he can at ost twist the rules of physics for the matter his dark matter i touching hbut he cant transform it, like: turning normal light into death rays...
Yes he can, Kakine vs Othinus pls read that new testament he can transform even electricity in dark matter

Hoozuki012 said:
Yes he can, Kakine vs Othinus pls read that new testament he can transform even electricity in dark matter
NT8?

the text specifically said that kakines dark matter covered the labor with dark matter (and with that controlled them/made them part of himself since he is consisting out of dark matter too), it didnt transform it...

here, NT8 between the lines 2:

The sounds of narrow tubes breaking from the inside could be heard.

The Dark Matter ate into the objects around him as if flowing back through the electrodes and cables meant to control the device known as Kakine Teitoku. All color turned to white and the electronic devices at the other end of the cables were swallowed up in an instant.

"Ha ha ha!! Ogaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

It seemed they had set up a parallel processor by constructing a giant system out of hundreds of computers, but it did not matter. It was too late. He spread out '''''
through each and every one of the cables '''''set up like a spider web. He devoured all of the computers, all of the power sources allowing those computers to run, and everything else they were connected to. He bit into them, swallowed them, digested them, and turned them all into a part of him.

Lord-Of-Creation said:
Ichiryuu solos.
Minority World = GG.

That is true. And recently Midora demonstrated to can kill at least 8 of them in 0.01 seconds. He can kill the 300 clones in 0.375 seconds. Even if Kakine keeps multiplying, Midora's appetite is insatiable, he would keep eating his clones too. http://www.***********.net/toriko/338/10

The Wandering Shepherd said:
Lord-Of-Creation said:
Ichiryuu solos.
Minority World = GG.

That is true. And recently Midora demonstrated to can kill at least 8 of them in 0.01 seconds. He can kill the 300 clones in 0.375 seconds. Even if Kakine keeps multiplying, Midora's appetite is insatiable, he would keep eating his clones too. http://www.***********.net/toriko/338/10

U can't Kill Kakine like that even if u broke ther head or body he just regenerate and can make cuantic damage.

Hoozuki012 said:
Lord-Of-Creation said:
Ichiryuu solos.
Minority World = GG.

U can't Kill Kakine like that even if u broke ther head or body he just regenerate and can make cuantic damage.
In fact, Midora went through a situation like that...

http://www.***********.net/toriko/254

http://www.***********.net/toriko/254/7

http://www.***********.net/toriko/254/8

Midora won, by the way.

Hoozuki012 said:
Lord-Of-Creation said:
Ichiryuu solos.
Minority World = GG.

In fact, Midora went through a situation like that...

http://www.***********.net/toriko/254

http://www.***********.net/toriko/254/7

http://www.***********.net/toriko/254/8

Midora won, by the way.

Kakine can regenerate from attacks cuantics to, so, any attack like that still is nothing and easly can surprass 100,000 and still multiply over and over with infinite stamina

Hoozuki012 said:
Kakine can regenerate from attacks cuantics to, so, any attack like that still is nothing and easly can surprass 100,000 and still multiply over and over with infinite stamina
About cuantic Regenerationn...

http://www.***********.net/toriko/250/8 http://www.***********.net/toriko/250/9

About multiplying vs killed clones...

Kakine Teitoku

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Can keep up with Accelerator)

Midora

Speed: Likely FTL Attack/Reactions speed by powerscaling from Bambina (Ichiryuu was unable to react to his Hungry Space)

Hoozuki012 said:
About cuantic Regenerationn...

http://www.***********.net/toriko/250/8 http://www.***********.net/toriko/250/9

About multiplying vs killed clones...

Kakine Teitoku

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Can keep up with Accelerator)

Midora

Speed: Likely FTL Attack/Reactions speed by powerscaling from Bambina (Ichiryuu was unable to react to his Hungry Space)

Cuantic > Subatomic > Atomic

Still Kakine win.

Yes Midora is FTL and can cut or explote evry clone with a finger... But that can't kill kakine doesn't matter speed or strengh, with his infinite stamina and infinite bodys can attack until your already dead

But he literally eats "space". The space that he ate "eats" the person or object without him needing to do anything. And eating space should be far more of a feat than just eating atoms, that means everything is disgested.

Hoozuki012 said:

Still Kakine win.

Yes Midora is FTL and can cut or explote evry clone with a finger... But that can't kill kakine doesn't matter speed or strengh, with his infinite stamina and infinite bodys can attack until your already dead
Can I see the panels regarding his infinite stamina and bodys?

Davy0 said:
And eating space should be far more of a feat than just eating atoms, that means everything is disgested.
Well, he technically leaves a space there that consumes atoms when anything is moved into it.

Details details. (Huffs)

Nah I'm kidding. That sounds right, though, but I'm not a Toriko aficionado or anything. Love the series but I can't get as excited about it as I do my more interested series.

Hoozuki012 said:

Still Kakine win.

Can I see the panels regarding his infinite stamina and bodys?
Kakine belong a Light novel so don't have any panels... And i read all of them yes, but in spanish (how you can obviusly see i'm pretty bad in english XD) so... I'm only have quotes in spanish, but trust me he has infinite stamina because his body it is not a human, is Dark Matter, and don't feel pain, he can create easly 300 clons but in the end of a novel he say even can create over 100k clons of course all with 100% power than original.

Because theirs clons aren't really clons all of them is just one persone and all attacks and act frome one will.

Hoozuki012 said:
but trust me he has infinite stamina because his body it is not a human, is Dark Matter, and don't feel pain, he can create easly 300 clons but in the end of a novel he say even can create over 100k clons of course all with 100% power than original.
Because theirs clons aren't really clons all of them is just one persone and all attacks and act frome one will.
there is no part which said that he had infinite stmina and could create infinite clones, otherwise he could have overrun AC in NT6 and would have created thousands of gaint-beetles in order to catch LO... im sure he gorws stronger but 100k arent mentioned, plus, the "100%" ony works because the clones are him and he is the clones, there is no "core" in the literal meaning, the thing is, his mind is always in one body at the time, the others are controlled...

either way, this "eat"-thing which allows space to destroy kakine would be almost sure-win, if the user is able to spam this than kakine is done, his dark matter may not be based on "normal physics" but it is still a existing mass and therefore is affected by space... space > dark matter > normal-world-particles ^_^

If Midora can eat Dark Matter (I have no clue if he can or not), then he can simply create a wall of hungry space that if anything touches it gets eaten.

GreatestSin said:
Hoozuki012 said:
but trust me he has infinite stamina because his body it is not a human, is Dark Matter, and don't feel pain, he can create easly 300 clons but in the end of a novel he say even can create over 100k clons of course all with 100% power than original.
there is no part which said that he had infinite stmina and could create infinite clones, otherwise he could have overrun AC in NT6 and would have created thousands of gaint-beetles in order to catch LO... im sure he gorws stronger but 100k arent mentioned, plus, the "100%" ony works because the clones are him and he is the clones, there is no "core" in the literal meaning, the thing is, his mind is always in one body at the time, the others are controlled...
either way, this "eat"-thing which allows space to destroy kakine would be almost sure-win, if the user is able to spam this than kakine is done, his dark matter may not be based on "normal physics" but it is still a existing mass and therefore is affected by space... space > dark matter > normal-world-particles ^_^

Yes is mentioned by beetle_05 at the end and yes all have 100% of his power how you can see in Kakine/Touma Vs Rensa.

Yes but Midora only can eat in atomicl level and Kakine works in Cuantic level.

He's eating space, that goes beyond atomic or cuantic. It's still relative to the dimension of which they stand. How does the particle avoid being eaten just because it's the tiniest amount when the user is literally eating space which it is relative to?

Davy0 said:
Do we just have an influx of wankers this week... I can't tell.
In my honest opinion? Yes. Yes, we have an influx of wankers in this weeks forecast on Channel 360. -_-

It isn't eating space though. It only consumes to the atomic level whatever comes into contact with it.

Like I said, not an aficionado. But whatever. OK then, The guy has nothing to put Midora down or catch him. He should have enough physical power to match Jirou's sheer strength (at least with his World Stopping Strength) via powerscaling at the very least.

Sheoth said:
It isn't eating space though. It only consumes to the atomic level whatever comes into contact with it.
was this stated that it "only" devours at atomic lvl? or is it only a more or less grounded speculation because of the fact that in toriko verse nothing tinier than atoms showed up so far?

does this mean light cant be eaten?

Midora explicitly stated that his Hungry Tongue leaves an invisible Oushoku Bansan, which is a technique that basically eats all of the atoms of an opponent. He also said next that it gobbles up every "atom."

It's basically an atom eating tongue that leaves an atom eating field in the space where his tongue has touched.

Wow wow wow EAT ALL THE ATOMS! Wow wow wow OP-KO! Wow wow wow MIDORA IS CREEPY! Wow wow wow OP-OP-OP-KO!

Sheoth said:
Midora explicitly stated that his Hungry Tongue leaves an invisible Oushoku Bansan, which is a technique that basically eats all of the atoms of an opponent. He also said next that it gobbles up every "atom."
It's basically an atom eating tongue that leaves an atom eating field in the space where his tongue has touched.
whew, this is some hax power XD but than this would mean that dark matter couldnt be eaten since it doesnt consist out of atoms but is made out of particles that didnt exist before kakine created it :)

I suppose. But I'm not arguing in this fight really. I was just clearing up midoras info.

Back