• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakine Teitoku (Post- Revival) vs Esdeath

esdeath can manipulate time and space, even kakine after being revived wont be able to win, that means i vote for esdeath, and dark matter-kakine makes a draw at most ^_^

GreatestSin said:
esdeath can manipulate time and space, even kakine after being revived wont be able to win, that means i vote for esdeath, and dark matter-kakine makes a draw at most ^_^
Kakine is immortal and nigh impossible to kill with his regen. try again. esdeath will get absorbed by dark matter. it works on a quantam level and bypasses durability. even if she timestops she can't kill kakine.

^and kakine cant kill her either, therefore: draw,

btw, my vote for esdeath as winner was because it is pre-revived kakine, that means he is human and can be killed right?

PS: since when can kakines dark matter absorb people? this is the first time i read this :O

Kakine can kill her.. I just told you his attacks bypass durability

and the thread says post revival........

LordAizenSama said:
Kakine can kill her.. I just told you his attacks bypass durability
and the thread says post revival........
she should be able to dodge, this is how time-space-manipulation is often used for, durability wont matter in such cases ^_^

ah, sorry, i somehow got pre-revivel in my head :p but i still think it would be a draw, Kakine could tank all of esdeaths attacks and esdeath could dodge all of kakines attacks ^_^

Esdeath can only stop time. And that only once a day and for a relatively limited timeframe. She can not kill kakine, because Regenerationn and kakine is actually faster than esdeath in all ways. To that there is also the problem that kakine keeps multiplying which makes fighting, dodging and killing Kakine increasingly difficult with time. So I think he wins.

I don't see a way for Esdeath to win this. Nothing she can do can kill Dark Matter Kakine as Kakine can just regenerate indefinitely as long as there's Dark Matter. She'll eventually get tired fighting the endless army of copies, and that's without taking into account Kakine could probably just create Dark Matter resistant to cold once he sees what her powers are. Kakine seems to also be faster and stronger, anyway, so the army of copies is actually overkill.

Back