• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakashi fights another orange clad ninja

Its probably a bad idea isn't it, not sure if we did this before but hey.

Plot: Kakashi is reading a doujin of Wolf and Emma, Wolf sees this and takes offence and it comes to blows.

Speed is equalised. Late Game Wolf is being used vs Part 1 Kakashi. SBA otherwise

A black cat crossed my path so I took the long way: 1

Weeb Dark Souls Protag: 1

Incon: 0

Last edited:
So is Kakashi known for cutting off limbs? Because he'll have to do so to put Wolf down permanently.

That too. But can Kakashi pull it off before Wolf tears him a new one?

I don't know where to lean personally because it is a matter of determining how much Sekiro can get in a deathblow before Kakashi opens up with any of his moves that Sekiro can't counter aka mind hax, whatever. I'm slightly leaning towards Kakashi but considering that this is endgame Wolf, Kakashi has a lot to deal with.

If its only part1 then kakashi should scale to at least gaara who has a town lvl calc and temari who also has a town lvl calc. Not sure how wolfs sword works but if the regen negation only works if u try unsheathing it then kakashit doesnt have to fear that. Otherwise I think kakashi probably opens with a chidori if he considers his opponent to be a threat worthy for it. So kakashi precogs and then chidoris,

If its only part1 then kakashi should scale to at least gaara who has a town lvl calc and temari who also has a town lvl calc. Not sure how wolfs sword works but if the regen negation only works if u try unsheathing it then kakashit doesnt have to fear that. Otherwise I think kakashi probably opens with a chidori if he considers his opponent to be a threat worthy for it. So kakashi precogs and then chidoris,
Just to clarify, Wolf's regen negation is from the Mortal Blade, which he needs to land a hit with, not sure if direct contact with the blade is required but the streaks still hurt.

Also @Sir_Ovens you did mention in the other thread that Lady Butterfly's kunai/butterflies have durability negation, does that extend to Sekiro here as well with his Phantom Kunai? And if so, does that change anything here?

The kunai were ripped off of her so yes, the effect carries over.

The game is hard because the bosses have 2 to 3 health bars. Isshin himself has 4 health bars.

It's hard to say what Wolf opens with because he's a player controlled character. But based on what we do know, he would prioritise melee combat.

Yes but that isn't a BFR since Wolf gets up anyway because of his Immortality. The crux being that whether Kakashi can find a meaningful way to put down Wolf before Wolf can deathblow him. Considering that he can't control his Sharingan at will also means it can drain him of his chakra the more he uses it.

Also wasn't that Precog dissected by Zabusa during their final battle? Or was that retconned at some point?

I think it was that Zabuza didn't look at Kakashi and didn't get caught in his Sharingan? I forgot, that should be a weakness but I'm not sure if Wolf will figure that out in this situation

Still, Zabusu managed to get past Kakashi with the use of his hiding in mist jutsu, might not apply to Wolf here but Kakashi's sharingan does have a limit in this case other than its drain on his chakra.

There's also Divine Abduction though I am not sure if that works like that to be fair, so take that with a grain of salt.

Divine Abduction only works on those with divine faith like monks.

We're going through minor revisions for Sekiro and Wolf's immortality. Might want to shelf this one for a while.

Back