• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kain Vs Kayne

Who would win in a battle between

Kai

and

Kayne

I know that kain is a higher tier, but as kayne specializes in killing foes of a higher tier, I was wondering what you guys thought.

I don't want to sound BS, but to me, Kain beats him easily or he outright stomps.

Kayne specializes in killing foes of a larger tier, indeed, but even if we ignored Kain's DC and durability (Considering Kayne's specialty in killing stronger foes), we need to take a look at his speed: Supersonic with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions, while Kayne is simply eye blurring. Kain is faster than him by a huge differnce.

Kayne's arsenal is superior to Kain, but only thanks to his haxed sword. His armour is below Kain's durability/attack potency, so, yeh. But Kayne's sword... Oh man, if the sword is as strong as its durability, then Kain would be cut open like butter by that sword. But even if it had such strength, I can't see Kayne moving a single centimeter of the blade before Kain blitzes him.

Sure, Kayne's blade can block most of Kain's attacks... Most.

The durability of the blade is surely enough to resist all of Kain's attacks, but there are some of Kain's powers (Chaos Dot/Theory/Method/Dynamic, Nether & Chaos Manipulation...) that simply can't be blocked (At least, not by conventional means). Also, Kain has some ridiculously high hax. Chaos Theory creates a rift on time-space that instantly destroys the enemy. Dynamic Chaos shields Kain and auto-fires against any enemy nearby. Nether/Soul Manipulation can pretty much mess up with Kayne's soul and body. Chaos, Probability, Casualty and Logic Manipulation... Even though Kain can only manipulate Probability, Casualty and Logic on minor degrees, these 4 are simply pure and raw hax.

So, yeah. I don't want to sound BS, and my opinion may not count (Considering that I am the creator of Kain...), but Kain takes this too easily.

No problem man. I pretty much only wanted to post this because of the similar names. I figured, "hey, if my guy stands a ghost of a chance, I want to take atvantage of this." I just wanted to put the fight out there.

Oh, and the durability is due to an enchantment that causes it to be unbreakable, not unstoppable. It could in fact cut Kain, or most other foes for that matter, like butter, as you said, but it isn't as sharp as it is strong. I would bet on a 5-C or 5-B damage capability.

Heh, I figured it out.

Then, yeah. That sword is still more than enough to one-shot Kain, should it hit him.

Back