• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thor Pre-awakened

Kaiju No.8 Last Key.

Speed is =

They are both bloodlusted and are fighting in Asgard ( No people around )

Fight til K.O or Death

The God of hammers:0

The Smol Kaiju: 2

Incon: 0

Last edited:
You have to at least wait for at least 12 hours or more to start bumping.

In terms of stats:
  • Thor is scaling to 231.87 Kilotons vs Kaiju Kafka who could nearly kill a guy who scales higher than 414.58 Kilotons, but with his size manipulation he could reach 550 Kilotons
  • Both combatants are Class M, but I believe Thor is stronger for the two in this regards
  • Thor has much higher range than Kafka and got Flight, although it is only by swinging Mjolnir, it is still something as even with Speed Equalized, Mjolnir would be quite fast
  • Kafka has Resistance to Electricity Manipulation to handle Thor’s electricity and could outright overpowered it, similar to what he did with Isao
  • Kafka has much better Regeneration and could slow down Thor’s regeneration with his attacks
  • While I think Thor is probably the better of the two in terms of marital arts (Don’t know about Thor in terms of hand-to-hand combat, take this with a grain of salt), but Kafka’s unique body and elasticity will give him an edge, even more so considering he is stronger than Thor in AP
You should probably add some tags so it increases the chance of more people finding this thread

Very interesting a Kaiju No.8 Match up

Thor imo has the edge in fighting skill by a decent margin but is much weaker.
As Number 8 almost killed Isao and was overwhelming him, and despite seemingly Number 8 being a Kaiju it has the skill to keep up with Isao before he got stronger

Who is an experienced military veteran so I wouldn’t say this is a skill stomp at all

So my vote leans towards number 8 as he has more reliable win cons like outlasting Thor or straight up killing him with a quick barrage of attacks.

Back