• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya's Regenerationn

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Plus, the inclusion of a note that her Regenerationn isn't combat applicable.
Sorry what is this BS you are saying, of course it is combat applicable.

I am fine with DDMs proposal either way.

@MostPowerful

I have but I don't see in the OP where it shows this?

Mid-High: The ability to regenerate from having all biology completely incinerated. This includes being reduced to ash, dust, smoke, vapor, or plasma.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
@MostPowerful
I have but I don't see in the OP where it shows this?

Mid-High: The ability to regenerate from having all biology completely incinerated. This includes being reduced to ash, dust, smoke, vapor, or plasma.
That is her regening from being turned into a giant mass of chakra.

@Sigurd

Even visually and without context, she regenerated from chakra. And it is explicitly stated to be able to survive your ETSO.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye wrote: Actually when did Kaguya display Mid-High regen?

For us to give her a Solid Mid-High she needs to have a solid Mid-High feat. Maybe I missed it, but where is it?

do u want me to remind u why she got Mid-High and not tier 4 dura for surviving ETSB ?

But that is not Mid High...
It is she is not even regening from any actual material she is regening from a mass of energy. which is better than Mid-High.

MostPowerfull said:
@Sigurd

Even visually and without context, she regenerated from chakra. And it is explicitly stated to be able to survive your ETSO.
This is not what I'm asking.

What you're showing me isn't Mid-High.

She needs to regen from Ash, dust, smoke, or some form of vapor.

Rocker1189 said:
IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Plus, the inclusion of a note that her Regenerationn isn't combat applicable.
Sorry what is this BS you are saying, of course it is combat applicable.
I am fine with DDMs proposal either way.
It's not combat applicable otherwise she would've regenerated the damage done by Kakashi, instead the injury persisted and remained an issue since she needed that arm to stop Naruto and Sasuke.

Thus a note should be added that her Regenerationn is either very slow or requires the Chakra from the IT since the only time we saw her regenerate was from the IT Chakra.

And regenerated his body from a chakra. Read the CRT again.

Please stop polluting the thread with repetitive arguments already answered.

I don't recall Kaguya being destroyed. She turned into that chakra monster. How is her turning back into her human self mid high?
remaking your body from energy is mid high regen if not high regen.

Dude that's not Mid-High.

Kaguya is still there, she destabilized and turned into that rabbit monster.

She wasn't blown up and turned to dust or anything. I genuinely don't understand how you can argue that specific feat is Mid-High.

Pure energy was on the list for High Regenerationn, the reason it was removed was because some people might confuse getting reduced to pure energy with stuff like Mass-Energy conversion used for teleportation and stuff like that. But being destroyed to the point were nothing put pure energy is lift is High Regenerationn.

Key word "destroyed" she wasn't destroyed is my entire argument. The tailed beast chakra destabilized her and turned her into some chakra monster so she simply transformed.

Then she absorbed more chakra and returned back to her normal self, but she was not destroyed is my point.

There isn't actual concrete proof that Kaguya became Chakra itself and then reformed her body because Damage stated above a possible interpretation of that scene:

"Isn't Kaguya technically reverting from her Tailed Beast form to her original form? Like all the other Jinchuriki (Naruto being the exception since he forms a chakra shell around him instead of physically transforming)?"

"I'm not sure I'd fully class that as regenerating from chakra. Clearly she is capable of Regenerationn anyway, and did in fact regenerate her arm + clothing."

So it's not solid proof she regenerated from Chakra, thus the only reasoning for a Mid-High or High rating would be through the ETSB, but as I said before, it's solely a possibility that she would regenerate from being hit by it. It's also a possibility that she would open a portal to move herself from harm's way. These are two valid possibilities and thus her rating should reflect that with a "possibly".

Her Regenerationn isn't really combat applicable either since her singular instance of Regenerationn was through transforming into the Juubi, absorbing Chakra from those trapped in the Infinite Tsukuyomi, and then forming the ETSB.

Even when Kakashi cuts her shoulder she doesn't even begin to heal that injury despite how important it was to heal it to save herself. That injury is never healed.

Thus, her Regenerationn isn't combat applicable as it's too slow (per with Kakashi) or requires a set-up (the IT Chakra).

@Sigurd

For the last time...

Yes, she was destroyed. Her pure chakra form was destroyed and absorbed by the ETSO, in which she returned from a small chakra jumble that was being absorbed by the ETSO. All these questions were answered in CRT and become just an Ad Nauseum.

And yes, the proof that she has regenerated chakra is in CRT, unless we want to say that there were "miraculous coincidences" there.

@IMade

Yes, there is evidence and she's in CRT.

Your whole argument is just the Ad Nauseum fallacy.

It's applicable in combat, and trying to force PIS and laughable things like needing an external chakra to regenerate is ridiculous. If you are already saturated with repeating the same arguments already answered, I will ask you again to stop polluting the thread with the same copied and pasted arguments. Thanks in advance!

And again IMade, she would have left if she could. Legit you keep saying she couldn't but give no concrete reasoning aside from "She could leave before it hit" which isn't proof.

Additionally, going through the chapter where she is sealed, after she is hit by Kakashi, she doesn't even have time to teleport aaay to a different dimension.

Is regening from spiritual energy really only high?

That sounds weird.

Then what kind of destruction is needed to bypass that Regenerationn?

@Jvando; Naruto and contradictory writing. Name a better combo.

@Damage

I think this is more in case the only way to do this would be with Amenominaka. But the technique teleports an entire area and all would be carried along. It's would be useless.

@Wrath

I think the DDM alternative is the best option. Jvando and Damage have already positioned themselves in favor of this.

"At least Mid-High, likely High."

@MP; the OP should probably be updated to reflect that Low-Godly is no longer what's being proposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back