• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya's Regenerationn

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MostPowerful, energy existing in souls is often case by case, but for the most part it's often rather vague. I do think Mid-High to High is safer than Low-Godly however.

It should be Mid-High since we can't prove her surviving her own ETSB since it's plausible she could've just opened a personal dimension out.

It should also be noted that her Regenerationn isn't combat applicable given the requirements it took for her to even heal her torn arm and the fact that she wasn't regenerating after Kakashi tore her shoulder open.

IMade... Your Regenerationn not been applied to combat, needs to be accumulated chakra and be slow has already been refuted.

The only cases of her being hit was when she was hit by Naruto, who has Regenerationn negation.
And when it was hit by Kakashi, which was sealed soon after and it would not even be worth showing her regenerating, to be sealed 3 or 4 panels after that, waste of time and irrelevant. Apart from previous instances, showing that is a common problem. Like I said, it's just PIS.

And portal creation for escape is already refuted, by MANGA.

Anyway, thank you for your participation. I will add your vote and change Damage's vote (?).

I also Agree with upgrading it to High or Mid High, but keep in mind what happened with kakashi, some thing are just in-verse only such as the requisite of the transformation But there is no low godly, since there are no feats or statements supporting even a possible low godly, according to Regenerationn page.

You've refuted nothing nor provided scans contrary to my position and own scans.

You also haven't made a case as to why she wasn't healing after Kakashi cut her and it's important scene that displays she isn't capable of healing in combat since she couldn't heal her arm to save herself from being sealed.

At best she should get a possibly Mid-High added to her profile since it's only a possibility that she would hit herself with her own ETSB since it's also a possibility that she would dimension hop out of the way. Plus a note that her own natural Regenerationn is too slow for it to matter in combat as displayed against Kakashi.

Yes, I did that. Do not ignore what has been said, please.

Because it was not relevant. It was sealed a few panels later with another ridiculous PIS. Like I said, waste of time and would be irrelevant. What would be the logic of this? None...
Again, this is a problem previously shown several times.

And there is nothing of possibility. His only argument is refuted by the manga. Just read the CRT entirely.

Well. The entry in Databook says that Jinton can reduce someone to atomic size, or basically destroy molecules.

Would that be enough for High?

I read through chapter 689 where the Expansive Truth Seeking Ball appears and in no circumstance does Kaguya decide to teleport out of the way. If that was the case, she would have done so the moment she released the technique, not wait till until they can mount a counter attack against her.

Not only that, the ETSB would consume all her dimensions iirc so there would be no place to for her to run to. I agree more with a "likely" high is anything

It can't be Mid-High or High, it could only be "possibly".

It's a possibility she would be hit by her own ETSB and then regenerate when it's also a possibility she could use Amenominaka to switch her dimension or open a portal near her to teleport out of harm's way and survive.

Thus, it's only a possibly rating.

If such was the case, she would have done so the moment the technique was cast. Not wait till there was a possibility of them defeating her

Can not. Using the amenominaka would bring them all with her, as previously shown, several times.

Kakashi also has Kamui and they were in Genesis, which enables him to go to another dimension as Obito did, or even to Kamui dimension. And Kamui was able to get into her dimension right after she set up a plan by connecting them, like Obito did. Kakashi could do the same. Running away was not an option, just as I said in CRT.

Apart from the logical complication of "waiting for them to mount a counterattack," there are reasons why she should not escape.

Other than that she obviously did that and then claimed to be immortal. It's too high a coincidence to consider.
There is no possible one.

Yeah I disagree with her just switching. If she opened a portal. Kamui. If she switches then everyone else also gets teleported out so it's pointless.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Her regen is Mid-High.

For High you need to prove she was reduce to scattered molecules and etc.

This already happens because TSB m. It's already proven m8

EmperorRorepme said:
Yeah I disagree with her just switching. If she opened a portal. Kamui. If she switches then everyone else also gets teleported out so it's pointless.
At that point hadn't Obito just died?

Running away via opening a portal a foot away from herself is an option.

Plus, the ETSB was still growing and wasn't ready to fire.

So once again, there is not at least Mid-High, possibly High.

It's solely possibly for either rating since it's only a possibility she would hit herself with the ETSB when it's also a possibility that she would teleport out the way.

Also, it needs to be noted that her Regenerationn isn't combat applicable since it's very slow to the point she wasn't healing in time after Kakashi cut her arm and to heal her whole arm required the IT Chakra and ETSB forming.

The ETSB isn't an attack that you "fire". It simply Grows and consumes and once again, if she wanted to escape, she would have

Well. I know I am the OP, but I will no longer answer this repetition.

I think I have responded to all of this consistently and logically.

Why would Kaguya know about Kakashi having both Kamui, she only knew that Obito had a Space-Time Ninjutsu that allowed him to enter her own Portals?

She knew nothing about Kakashi even having a Sharingan since he got one right at the moment he saved Sakura from Kaguya's perspective. She knew nothing about Kakashi getting Obito's Sharingan.

In her eyes she just sees another Sharingan user with unknown abilities.

So no, this isn't a valid counter argument to Kaguya simply opening herself a personal portal to escape.

So once again, she should only get a "possibly" rating for either Mid-High or High, no "at least' and nothing solid since it's also a valid possibly she would escape the ETSB.

Except for the simple fact that...she didn't. She had more than ample time to open a portal "a foot away from herself and escape" like you suggested but she didn't.

Ignore what is shown in the manga, and ignore the author's intent.

She could not. She literally saw that Kakashi used a Kamui Shuriken and other Space-Time jutsus.

There is nothing possibly.
It is not possible for her to escape, that is literally to go against the author's intention, outside that leans on miraculous coincidences.

Not when what is argued goes against the complete logic of what was going on.

Zetsu says that the dimension would explode and that they would be sacrificed. Kaguya claims to be immortal. She has never shown any attempt to escape (and she has the time to do so) and has previous facts that prove to be pointless.

How would something like that apply exactly?

Let's not forget that Black Zetsu was with her the whole time so I'm pretty sure she had the information she needed to know about Obito's Sharingan.

Exactly, so the excuse that she wouldn't open a portal because of Obito's Kamui isn't a valid counter to the claim that she would open a portal.

Thus, it still stands that before the ETSB sets off she could open herself a portal to escape. Thus it's a possibility that she would be hit by the ETSB and regenerate and also a valid possibility that she would open a portal to escape before she is hit.

Why didn't she leave beforehand? She appears pretty bloodthirsty and wanted to kill them beforehand.

It doesn't remove that possibility of escaping or staying behind. Thus the rating could only be a "possibly" to account for both possibilities.

Plus, the inclusion of a note that her Regenerationn isn't combat applicable.

No, it's not.

Nope

No. She didn't leave because she knew they could follow her.

Yes, remove it. And we have previous feats that prove it. At this point and with respect, this is just wild excuses.

Yes it is.

Her saying "and either of you die" legit shows nothing about how they would die. The ETSB would have killed them anyway, it's not shown that she was going out of her way to attack them when they would already die regardless. I don't mind repeating my argument against yours you know.

If she wanted to dip, she had ample opportunity to do so and given that they would die to the ETSB, her statement does not in any way imply she was going to go out of her way to kill them.

And again, the ETSB isn't "shot" or "launched". It simply grows and expands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back