• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoM: OoC w/ Intent To Kill

• Versions: Both 5-B
  • Kaguya has access to all Rinnegan Techniques
  • Speed Is Equal

Who takes this?

Kaguya by marcinha20-d97xpbb
TorikoBig

>Notable abilities section not separated in keys.

I find it doubtful that he has everything at once.

But from the abilities page, he either imagines himself winning GG or he can't do that and she just out-haxes him to death.

Oretty sure both are stomps, the second because she can feel how strong he is right away, regen if hit and just counter nearly everything he has.

I mean, that really depends on how likely he is to use it in character. I kinda doubt he spams it.

No. The rule states that they are willing, not wanting, and that they will employ their standard tactics.

Kaguya's teleportation with speed equalised, immortality and Bone manipulation that turns you to dust is going to be hard to deal with. Toriko has the range to counter it though.

I think Kaguya's only chance of winning is to outlast Toriko but the ultimate routine makes that really hard (pretty sure he even has this in his lower then 5-B keys) I would say Toriko takes this via reality warping a Jetfork into her face.

Curiously, does anyone know Toriko's best feat with the ultimate routine? I think he only uses it to make his attacks more likely to hit and more powerful from memory. He hasn't every outright used it to bypass immortality or to just automatically win a fight.

If it was in character for her to do this she could just teleport behind him and take his soul out with human path no? naruto villains with rinnegan never seem to do this though.

If he hasn't used it to win... why can't she regen from everything that hits her, teleport and null attacks thrown her way and hax to hell and back again?

Yeah, I think Kaguya takes this upon reflection. Teleportation and hax are really hard to deal with in speed equalised. Does anyone know their ap calcs? Changing my vote to Kaguya via soul manip or BFR

Just letting you guys know, OoC means "Out of Character".

About "Ultimate Routine" though, what has it been shown to do? I get it's reality warping, but it has to have limitations, like with Gremmy from Bleach, who has only shown to Create Things and Manipulate what he's Touched.

If the match started and Toriko and Kaguya both used "Ultimate Routine" and "Infinite Tsukiyomi" respectively at the same time, who wins?

I wanted to stay out of this (or the wiki).

That 5-B rating is a massive lowball or downplay, like, Toriko (this 5-B) and another guy combining their attacks can make a High 4-C feel the necessity to dodge.

Also, Ultimate Routine is simply a technique that allows Toriko's attacks to be nearly impossible to dodge (Toriko imagines the attack landing and it happens).

Anyway, if you want a way for toriko to win: any attack rrom the Red Oni oneshots, the Blue Oni is the same (the guy is outright High 4-C), Infinite Kugi punch overcomes her regen.

Just giving input about toriko, not voting.

PaChi2 said:
I wanted to stay out of this (or the wiki).

That 5-B rating is a massive lowball or downplay, like, Toriko (this 5-B) and another guy combining their attacks can make a High 4-C feel the necessity to dodge.

Also, Ultimate Routine is simply a technique that allows Toriko's attacks to be nearly impossible to dodge (Toriko imagines the attack landing and it happens).

Anyway, if you want a way for toriko to win: any attack rrom the Red Oni oneshots, the Blue Oni is the same (the guy is outright High 4-C), Infinite Kugi punch overcomes her regen.

Just giving input about toriko, not voting.
Would Pre-Cog be a counter to Her getting hit with anything? Or is the hit Automatic?

If what you say is true, Toriko clearly needs a CTR because that makes no sense.

If what you say about "Ultimate Routine" is true though, does Toriko have a response to "Infinite Tsukiyomi" off bat?

I am giving to to Kaguya teleportation hax allows her to use ash bones at melee range with no opening to dodge even with the AP advantage since it bypasses durability for an instant kill, she has massively enhanced senses and the rinnesharingan for limited precog and she also has mind hax on top of that.

And she has the ability to instantaenously freeze him in ice via dimension swapping. And he does not have flight or levitation she has the mobility advantage too.

Btw, let me know if giving Kaguya the ETSB makes this more fair AP wise if Toriko has a large AP advantage.

Yes in his fight vs Starjun and in his final fight vs Acacia. He couldt use it in most of his fights mainly because he was fighting more powerfull foes. For example:

https://www.***********.net/toriko/285/14 https://www.***********.net/toriko/285/15 https://www.***********.net/toriko/285/16 https://www.***********.net/toriko/285/17

Its also the other way around were Toriko was one shotting opponents. This is all because the powerscaling in Toriko with the Top tiers was oceans wide unless you have eaten Acacia-Full course you will get Stomped.

I am still not quite sure what it would do in this battle, is this a straight up he can make anything possible to win?

Pretty much as long as he can imagine it. Do remember this is not bloodlusted Toriko so there is a 50/50 chance that he will use it.

Does Toriko have a response to Genjutsu? It seems like Kaguya can get Genjutsu off first before the effect of UR.

Not sure if UR can undo IT though....ƒñö

Damn, this is a Delima.

because it seems like they counter it each other's techniques quite, imma vote for the more skilled, which would be toriko in this case, i believe

She BFRs him to one of her dimensions and leaves him there. The sole reason she didn't teleport Sasuke and Naruto into one of her more dangerous dimensions (like her acid dimension) was because she wanted their chakra, which isn't anything Toriko has.

TheFinalOrder said:
So, Kaguya via BFR?
If we take her lava dimension being a legit threat then perhaps she could just dump him directly inside it or the acid dimension, and she has nothing stopping her from doing so.

That makes me wonder...what if she BFR'd to the Acid Dimension and then controlled it like the Ice Dimension?

Kaguya technically isn't there in the dimension when she does that. That's an option.

Because if this rating is from the Pair or Another arc then pfff Air + Enbu and Ultimate routine then my goes to Toriko with Mid-Diff. If this is not the case Kaguya Mid-Diff.

Tincan123 said:
Because if this rating is from the Pair or Another arc then pfff Air + Enbu and Ultimate routine then my goes to Toriko with Mid-Diff. If this is not the case Kaguya Mid-Diff.
This is Another Arc Toriko w Red Oni

So this is the Toriko that Socked Wolf King Guinness in the face and did this with Starju. Also He has Devil sense so that is fun.

Tincan123 said:
That isn't much of an answer to instant dimension dump that takes a thought, and is first move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back