• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think that Kaguya can put down Susanoo not to mention the AP difference is huge... Dude how is this fair lol. And Susanoo has the speed adantage with higher reaction speed by miles... Seriously how did you think this was going to go down.

This needs to be closed down. Asap. Actually on the other hand Kaguya has BFR... does being nigh-immune to spatial manipulation defend you against BFR? That is the only way for Kaguya to win this.

Rocker1189 said:
This needs to be closed down. Asap. Actually on the other hand Kaguya has BFR... does being nigh-immune to spatial manipulation defend you against BFR? That is the only way for Kaguya to win this.
I thought they'd be comparable as 5-As.

Dude Kaguya is only 5-A with ETSB she does not have 5-A durability. Pplease read the profiles. You were there when we were doing the revisions...

He would just revive. She has to make it so that people in the world like him or forget him to kill him. And she would not know that. Although if she uses ETSB she might do that by accident with Tsukuyomi. Ad if she uses ETSB on earth then RIP earth and he would not revive.

Rocker1189 said:
He would just revive. She has to make it so that people in the world hate him to kill him. And she would not know that.
If she did know about his weakness she is perhaps one of the only characters who can do something about that due to IT.

What If I say she knows his weakness ?

LordWhis said:
If she did know about his weakness she is perhaps one of the only characters who can do something about that due to IT.

What If I say she knows his weakness ?
If she does then she might actually stomp him. Lol. It would be a stomp either way.

Actually I thought Susanoo was faster than he turned out to be lol. I guess I can see it as a fight but you would have to make Kaguya not to know his weakness. I dont think he can touch her though sub relavistic movement speed and attack speed vs someone >>>>above mach 1200 with very unlikely relavistic and SOL attack speed is a bit much. Remove knowledge from her. She would probably try to kill him a number of ways beofre using ETSB and accidently killing him without knowing how.

Gargoyle One said:
It's 5A vs Low 5B it's a stomp no matter what.
No it is not. They have a huge speed difference in this case. And Kaguya can kill him. This is closer than I thought. And if Kaguya has knowledge of how to win. Susanoo has no chance.

No it is not. They have a huge speed difference in this case. And Kaguya can kill him. This is closer than I thought. And if Kaguya has knowledge of how to win. Susanoo has no chance.

He's relativistic tho

Ok for one you got it the wrong way round people have to like Yuki for him to get less powerful. Adding Black Zetsu is fine but dont let him notice the issue with Yuki's power it would be unfair. He would probably figure it out eventually. If you do these changes it woulod be fairer and I would say Kaguya would win after she gets enough of having Yuki regenerate.

What is going in this thread?

First off, people hating Terumi/Susanoo just makes him harder to kill. People being afraid of him, makes him stronger.

Second, with the way the speed is, Terumi will have little difficulty dodging or manouvering around Kaguya's attacks. Sure, Kaguya is faster in travel speed (Sub-Relativistic) but that's it. Terumi has faster reactions due being Relativistic to FTL in combat.

Terumi's immortality also has to do with people's hatred. Without it he is not immortal.

Yeah I know (in fact I made that argument) but he can not do anything to dodge an ETSB.

Rocker1189 said:
Terumi's immortality also has to do with people's hatred. Without it he is not immortal.
Yeah I know (in fact I made that argument) but he can not do anything to dodge an ETSB.
Except that he'll never let her finish it? She practiaclly moves in slow motion to him.

What do you mean let her finish it. His movement speed is still waay too slow. Not to mention that she can fly. And he cannot do anything to stop her ETSB. It takes her a few seconds to bring it out and a few seconds for it to detonate. Nothing says that he can stop it in anyway. Attacking her does not stop it either. You will have to kill her.

Rocker1189 said:
What do you mean let her finish it. His movement speed is still waay too slow. Not to mention that she can fly. And he cannot do anything to stop her ETSB. It takes her a few seconds to bring it out and a few seconds for it to detonate. Nothing says that he can stop it in anyway. Attacking her does not stop it either. You will have to kill her.
He can just shoot and tag her with energy blasts and his reaction time is far faster than her. He can react faster than she can move and fight. Also, yes you can stop it.

• Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball: (Bōchō Gudōdama) Kaguya's most powerful ability, formed with the chakra of every organism she has drained with the power of the God Tree. Containing every elemental nature, it presumably has abilities similar to that of the lesser versions used by her children as well as their descendants, being able to nullify ninjutsu techniques on contact and reduce matter to dust on contact. According to Black Zetsu, Kaguya intended to use this ability to destroy the world and start a new one, but her focus was broken and the technique disrupted due to the efforts of Team 7, leaving its true capabilities unknown.

He still can not stop her from doing it especially if she does it in another dimension and just nopes out to a different want.

Rocker1189 said:
He still can not stop her from doing it especially if she does it in another dimension and just nopes out to a different want.
You're telling me that a Sub-Rel character is going to react faster than a character who reacts a Relativistic to FTL speeds??

she can tp to a different dimension instantly there is nothing he can do to stop that. remeber her dimension switching is instant and never took time. Her movement may be slow to him but her tp is not. Also he reacts at likely relativistic to FTL speeds nothing that we know for sure.

No. His profile has this for his speed: "At least Massively Hypersonic+, possibly higher with Relativistic to FTL reactions/combat speed"

The only thing that's in question is travel speed not his reaction time.

I have edited the conditions, it should be balanced now. Kaguya & Zetsu don't know yuki's weakness at the beginning but there is now ample opportunity for them to figure it out.

LordWhis said:
I have edited the conditions, it should be balanced now.
Dude... seriously dont make Kaguya start with ETSB. Then it would just be a Kaguya wins thread. Remove that bit and it would be balanced.

Dude... seriously dont make Kaguya start with ETSB. Then it would just be a Kaguya wins thread. Remove that bit and it would be balanced.

I just realized type 8 immortality is banned in vs threads. Literally everything we have been discussing was pointless.

When making a match using a character that has Immortality Types 4, 8 and 9 (Exclusively based on existing so long as a higher-dimensional being/entity exists) where the opponent has no way to bypass this, it is automatically restricted.

I believe the higher dimesional thing only pertains to type 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back