• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I doubt kaguya can do that without the zetsus. I give this to Raditz mostly because of the oozaru form.

Kaguya has many ways to win, even if you discount that one (which you shouldn't without a real reason), she can use mind hax, regenerate from all the damage raditz is capable of, and she does enough damage to be able to kill him in a straight fight especially with speed equalized.

I'm pretty sure that Kaguya takes this since Raditz's only saving graces are speed and strength since like the majority of Draogn Ball, he lacks hax.

Assuming Verse Equalization, she could just look him in the eye and genjutsu him since he has no resistance to Mind Manipulation. In addition, her Truth Seeking Balls and Ash Bones should eliminate any problems with punching through Raditz's ki defenses, not to mention the fact that it is nearly impossible to exit Kaguya's sight range thanks to the Byakugan.

Huh, never thought I'd see the day when I'd defend Kaguya.

You guys do know that genjutsu only works on people with chakra right? Also a mouth beam from oozaru Raditz would incinerate all of her cells.

LTB2000 said:
You guys do know that genjutsu only works on people with chakra right? Also a mouth beam from oozaru Raditz would incinerate all of her cells.
Kaguya would renegerate from anything raditz can pull off with her mid-high regen. Raditz doesn't have any sort of hax that would be needed to seal her or prevent her from regenerating so he can't actually kill her at all. This alone is enough to make this a hax stomp, but its not the only reason raditz cant win this.

She wouldn't get hit by the big ape beam in the first place though because she can teleport and speed is equalized so she has plenty of time to pick somewhere the beam won't hit and get there before the attack would land. She can also fly so her options are quite large for where to go to dodge.

They both have the AP to destroy each other, but only kaguya has the regen and speed is equal, so even ifthey blow each other up kaguya comes out on top - even if you ignore all her other powers.

You do know that buu can regenerate out of nothing, and yet he can die by having every part of him destroyed. The same can happen with kaguya. And I do remember that she takes her time to go through her dimensional portal, and raditz can fire a mouth beam right there and she's done. And your comment on kaguya flying implies that apparently Raditz can't fly, which is a stupid statement.

For once, Kaguya wins. Simply, she has good hax in ash killing bones, dimensional teleportation to confuse Raditz, and mind manipulation. Her Regen is decent, though Raditz might still have a chance to incap her. Her durability is pretty low.

@LTB, Buu died from the Spirit Bomb, an evil killing weapon, powered from everyone in the world, much later into Dragon Ball. Not a good comparison.

LTB2000 said:
You do know that buu can regenerate out of nothing, and yet he can die by having every part of him destroyed. The same can happen with kaguya. And I do remember that she takes her time to go through her dimensional portal, and raditz can fire a mouth beam right there and she's done. And your comment on kaguya flying implies that apparently Raditz can't fly, which is a stupid statement.
Kaguya has the same level of Regenerationn as buu, so just like with buu you would need to destroy every single cell to a level even finer than dust - something that much stronger fighters later on in the series struggled with many times even with their much more powerful and larger area attacks. Additionally, raditz won't know about this level of Regenerationn or what its limits are at the start of the fight, he may figure it out later on if he manages to blow kaguya to pieces a few times but by that time he would have already been caught off guard by it at least once or twice.

Kaguya's time to go through the portals is the same or greater than her normal speed, considering she was able to use it many times to blitz characters in her series that were on the same level of speed as her. Doesn't matter anyway since speed is equalized.

Kaguya could also open the portal in front of her and send the beam elsewhere rather than traveling it herself. Raditz was much stronger than picollo and died to his beam attack, he wouldn't be able to survive if a portal opened behind him and he got hit by his own beam.

I didn't say anything about raditz being able to fly, only that kaguyas flight gives her a large number of places to teleport rather than being stuck on the ground.

Let's also not forget that kaguya can send raditz to another dimension and leave him there. Can't just gloss over that because it's inconvenient. i don't know what you were trying to say about zetsus for some reason, but all she has to do is use her third eye to use that technique and its instant.

Oozaru increases Raditz's stats ten fold, and like you said, kaguya's defense sucks, so it's easier to eviscerated her with his strongest attack. The special beam cannon was stronger than Raditz, and it needed time to charge up, and if she could BFR Raditz, then why the hell didn't she do the same with naruto and sasuke, and the zetsus commanded her to BFR sasuke, since they're not with her, she won't BFR Raditz since that's not what she does.

The real cal howard: you do know that the same evil destroying energy ball was deflected by Buu with his bare hands right?

Exactly, so I don't see how comparing Spirit Bombs and Buu to Raditz's attacks and Kaguya. Basically, both can one-shot the other, but Kaguya has more ways to do it, and is more likely to hit first. Also, there's a one in thirty or even less chance to get Oozaru.

i am a big dbz fan,but i dont really understand why people wank on db very much,Raditz dont have a chance of winning,she has better Regenerationn and hax,his raw power is nothing compared to her hax,i vote for her.Sorry for my bad English

Kaguya needed/wanted to beat naruto sasuke because they were incarnations of her descendants plus she wanted to absorb their chakra. She eventually tried to split them up with BFR and take them on one at a time which shows she had the power to do so, the only reason it didn't work is because sasuke has his own teleport/dimension hax.

Black Zetsu is a part of kaguya that she seperated to act while she was sealed in the moon, it's not some ally that she needs the advice of.. its her own will. If there's no black zetsu, her will is inside of her own body already. It's a silly argument anyway since she has the power to perform the BFR and has shown that she's willing to use it other strategies aren't working.

Both can one shot, but unlike raditz kaguya will regenrate from getting one shot, and kaguya has an easier time landing her moves due to her versatile hax.

If monkey form happens and becomes an issue, kaguya will probably figure out to cut the tail like dumbass yajirobe did. Anyone can see the tail in human form and the big monkey transformation and make enough of a connection to at least try it out and see what effect cutting the tail has. But she doesn't need to anyway since she can take them both to a dimension that has no moon and he'll revert. Even if you assume he can do the same fake moon thing vegeta can it cost vegeta a lot of energy to do that and she could just change the dimension again.

Aimenaltair said:
You just took away Raditz's advantage at having a victory, remove Kaguya's hax and then we'll have a great fight.
You can't just remove somebody's power just to make a fight fair. You're going to have to deal with it if the other character has superior powers than the other.

LTB2000 said:
I'm saying that Raditz has a better chance at beating her because of the weak durability she has.
They both have lower durability than their opponants attack power, except kaguya has regen.

Kaguya. Speed is Raditz's only advantage. With that equalized they both have equal AP but Kaguya's hax (including some one hit KO attacks) and regen gives her the win.

Haxstomp. Kaguya can put raditz down rather easily, while he has to struggle just to make permanent damage on her (cool regen).

Cropfist said:
Kaguya for reasons above, though Raditz's superior skill and experience make it a close fight.
Wrong. Raditz has neither superior skill nor experience.

Giving this to Kaguya even speed unequalized since Raditz is actually a lower end of Low 5-B as he's actually not even the same level as Naruto and Sasuke (assuming they're equal to Hagoromo he's slightly below them), who Kaguya would utterly stomp in a straight up fight, and her regen makes up for the speed difference since Raditz will eventually tire out and slow down, at which point he'll be helpless. Kaguya's minor reality warping and other nifty abilities help even the gap as well.

Raditz's only advantage is speed. Kaguya is far superior in every other regard and has much higher stamina, so I'm giving it to her.

Speed unequalized is a haxstomp, also.

A Sword Dancer said:
Kaguya needed/wanted to beat naruto sasuke because they were incarnations of her descendants plus she wanted to absorb their chakra. She eventually tried to split them up with BFR and take them on one at a time which shows she had the power to do so, the only reason it didn't work is because sasuke has his own teleport/dimension hax.

Black Zetsu is a part of kaguya that she seperated to act while she was sealed in the moon, it's not some ally that she needs the advice of.. its her own will. If there's no black zetsu, her will is inside of her own body already. It's a silly argument anyway since she has the power to perform the BFR and has shown that she's willing to use it other strategies aren't working.

Both can one shot, but unlike raditz kaguya will regenrate from getting one shot, and kaguya has an easier time landing her moves due to her versatile hax.

If monkey form happens and becomes an issue, kaguya will probably figure out to cut the tail like dumbass yajirobe did. Anyone can see the tail in human form and the big monkey transformation and make enough of a connection to at least try it out and see what effect cutting the tail has. But she doesn't need to anyway since she can take them both to a dimension that has no moon and he'll revert. Even if you assume he can do the same fake moon thing vegeta can it cost vegeta a lot of energy to do that and she could just change the dimension again.
Saiyans stay 2 hours after The full moon effect transformed, at least from The Power ball

Well, I see some possibilities

1-Raditz Speeeblitz and fires His Vacation Delete and/or Weekend and vaporized Kaguya to aomic level via ki apparently being able to do this on opponents with enough Power out on them

2-Kaguya haxstomps Raditz after He gets too cocky

3-Both kill each other at The same time

Sigma the Terminator of Purple Monsters said:
Well, I see some possibilities
1-Raditz Speeeblitz and fires His Vacation Delete and/or Weekend and vaporized Kaguya to aomic level via ki apparently being able to do this on opponents with enough Power out on them

2-Kaguya haxstomps Raditz after He gets too cocky

3-Both kill each other at The same time
Speed is equal.Radidz cant vaporize her to atomic lvl.He doesnt have such power.Hax stomp in favour of Kaguya

No reason to have this match if speed is equalized as it seems to be hack stomp, without equalization Raditz takes it easily with the better speed, durability, and stopping power.

Back