• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meaningless. By this logic, there is no proof that the abilities listed there for all 7 emeralds will be given to him in can of only 2. And I do not even know the power of your defense. Has C.E ever defended against someone who put an entire planet into an illusion?

MAKE A CRT.

And the calculation used to scales Gaia's AP ... It's about Eggman's AP and not hers. That is, the feat of S.A 3 is 5-A.

Okay, now do a CRT. Simple!

Until then, the emeralds are restricted. Since the profiles do not conform to 5-B feats.

In fact, I do not know if the calculations are outdates, on account of not scales Sonic for the calculated 5-A feat...
Or they will ignore the calculation and demote the Jewels to 5-B, based on the statement of it dividing planets.

You can ignore what the own profile of the Chaos Emeralds says, man.
I do not care about that and I do not care about any of this, as long as you FIRST fix it up there.

In his profile, only ONE EMERALD scales to Eggman's feat of breaking the planet into 7 pieces, and the result is 5-A.

You can cry all night, and it will not change unless you do a CRT and change it or wait for Dark to fix this.

Whether it's Outdate or not, I do not give the least.

5-A feat is not Gaia.

It's not my fault you have a soft heart. This is the first place I see in life, that you do not be friendly to anyone = an insult to them all.

Yes it is, the 7.2 Yottatons is from the Unleashed opening where Eggman breaks the planet apart

There's two instances of the planet splitting, the one from Advance 3 with one who doesn't have a calc, and the one from Unleashed with all seven, which is the 7.2 Yts

Ok, let me break this down, piece by piece.

You have two feats.

Eggman splits the earth with ONE emerald.

Eggman splits the earth by awakening Dark Gaia with ALL SEVEN emeralds.

The first is on screen.

The second is seen on screen.

The first does NOT have a calculation.

The second DOES.

The first is 5-B.

The second is 5-A.

Mephiles, having only 2 emeralds, scales above the FIRST feat. NOT the second.

Is that clear?

I mean ... I'm going back to my question that I asked above, that the guys seem to have ignored, about this is outdated :

• Will climb to feat CALCULATED 5-A.
• Or will it be downgraded to 5-B, based on a statement of split a planet?

And therefore, I will repeat what I said again, which they complain when I say they are blind and take as an insult:

• If the feat is 5-A, then ... I think it's Inconclusive.
• If the feat is 5-B ... This is a stomp, because Kaguya can not beat him.

I think that's all.

That is ... There are two different feats of split planets, one with an emerald and the other with the emerald sevens ... And confuse the feat with the 7 emeralds and say it was only with one? How much incompetence, sorry.

Anyway, this is a stomp.

I actualy understand what you meant, the Chaos Emeralds profiles do list the feat as 5-A which isn't the case, they need to add a key for a single emerald

A question...

Why use the emeralds of chaos if the only way for Kaguya to defeat Mephiles would be with Mind Manipulation?

And what was the greatest resistance to the Mind Manipulation of the Emeralds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back