• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont really know tbh lol Kaguya should be one shotting him since he is only Low 5B when he self destructs and explodes so yeah. She could also trap him in another dimension, and im a big supernatural fan and i know this castiel doesnt have dimensional warp or teleportaion. Time travel wouldnt even work because Kaguya is immortal and when Castiel returns to the present Kaguya would be there waiting for him. My vote goes to Kaguya with mid diff

Immortality doesn't help her from being time paradoxed. Also Castiel only needs to snap his fingers and she blows up into quantic particles.

what dimensional teleport lol. I hope you dont mean the spell that sent Dean and Sam to the parrel world.

Lmao you guys really think that snapping his fingers is gonna kill Kaguya.. Name one time that a angel or demon did that to someone as strong as them lol..ill be waiting. Also i doubt Castiel would cause a time parodox too since he hates messing up time

until someone shows me where that snap finger bs works on someone of the same strength you can miss me with that lol. No one ever used that on someone stronger matter of fact Eve took castiel powers before since she was stronger

Your arguments are kinda poor, you know. I've just showed you Dagon's scene and it appears you simply ignored it. You may keep voting for Kaguya, but you should stop saying this nonsense of yours.

TheOwnMagic said:
Your arguments are kinda poor, you know. I've just showed you Dagon's scene and it appears you simply ignored it. You may keep voting for Kaguya, but you should stop saying this nonsense of yours.
tbh that link didnt even look right and i asked for where he destroyed someone of the same tier with a snap of his finger not with the gun that kills anyone bruh so yeah. Provide the right scans then were talking.

Again, you're talking nonsense. Dagon obliterated an Angel of the same tier by touching him. What's your freaking point?

TheOwnMagic said:
Again, you're talking nonsense. Dagon obliterated a Angel of the same tier by touching him. What's your freaking point?
miss me with that based off her profile she is above most angels anyway and the fact that she is a Prince of Hell should tell you something too.

yeah bruh show me what she got hurt with. At this point everything your saying im considering wank lol. Show me the scans of the angel hurting her. I remember two times where she got touched and that was where one angel punched her but thats like Dean punching castiel lol that doesnt mean she got hurt just because she got punched. Matter of fact there wasnt a second time lol. Also that wasnt the snap of fingers where they get turned into blood. That guy exploded from the inside and we also so dust so yeah thats not on a quantic level. So yeah miss me with that i cant believe one of my favorite tv series is getting wanked like this

I can either say you're not well versed in english, or do not care about grammar. Anyway, I'm going to ignore you from now on, since what you're saying is similar to "He cannot use his powers on someone comparable to him". Really, dearie? If Kaguya was stronger than him, then I'd give you some credit, but in this case.. pff.

Gargoyle One said:
Why is this still open
Kaguya can't hit non-corporals

Stomp in favor of Castiel
have you watched Supernatural bro lol anyone can hit Castiel. They're only non corporal when they arent in a host body.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not too savvy when it comes to Supernatural, but shouldn't Cas be non-copreal when his host body dies?

have you watched Supernatural bro lol anyone can hit Castiel. They're only non corporal when they arent in a host body.

They can hit Non-Corporals

Kaguya can't.

Kaguya defeats him? He gets a new body and starts over.

I'm amazed this wasn't considered a stomp

Gargoyle One said:
They can hit Non-Corporals
Kaguya can't.

Kaguya defeats him? He gets a new body and starts over.

I'm amazed this wasn't considered a stomp

no bro that would mean Castiel would have lost and it would take some time for him to get a new body since he has to get consent from the host lol so yeah and if the host says no then it would take even more time to trick them

I don't think being non-copreal means you lose. Because if that were the case, Nihilus insta loses every match he is in.

The problem is that there shouldn't even be a discussion here. Cas can't be killed by Kaguya. Not permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back