• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya vs Blossom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faisal_Shourov

VS Battles
Retired
Merry Christmas everybody! Distance: 100m

Win via death, KO or incapacitation

Kaguya mother rikudo naruto 670 by asmin nst-d7bwl4m
Possibly Alie

Blossom-pic

Pietro Maximoff said:
Bruh, Blossom blitzes
I thought so too, lets see if anybody stands for Kaguya.

Anyway, do you have calcs to Blossom's feats? If somebody disputes them there might be trouble

Actually, i've been trying to see if there's any calcs/feats for the PPG characters.

Unfortunately, i haven't found s*** on the series at all. All i have is this respect thread i found from Comicvine on the PPG's feats and powers, but no calcs whatsoever.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Actually, i've been trying to see if there's any calcs/feats for the PPG characters.
Unfortunately, i haven't found s*** on the series at all. All i have is this respect thread i found from Comicvine on the PPG's feats and powers, but no calcs whatsoever.
I have no problem with anything but the speed, saying somebody is FTL is a very bold claim

Pietro Maximoff said:
The Meteor is legit though, I literally just watched the episode on Boomerang
If you don't mind me asking, what episode was that from?

Question to all of us: Why in God's 9 Hell do we have the PGG's at Low 5-B? Is that a thing or what the hell, y'all?

I watched the show a long time ago,, the only thing I recalled for this is they destroyed an artificial moon or some thing that blocked out the sun

Only lightspeed stuff I got

While racing back home from school, the girls reach the speed of light and keep pushing. As a result, they travel to an alternate future time in which Him has corrupted Townsville and their loved ones are zombie like shades of themselves. After having a nervous breakdown, the girls repeat their feat of the beginning of the episode, break the time barrier and travel back to their past.

Hmm

CrossverseCrisis said:
Faisal Shourov said:
^ I will help you out
Thanks. But still since we don't seem to see any calcs for them, i guess we gotta carefully rate them based on their feats eh?
I will try my best and scale them as well as I can. They have plenty of feats but unfortunately calcs are lacking :(

Watch this from 3:20 for the FTL feats (there was sort of space bending). Not sure if time travel with speed counts as FTL though http://cinema.solarmovie.ph/link/play/5585154/

Back on subject, I say Blossom. She's a helluva lot faster, and her stats all seem generally slightly higher.

Oh rite, yeah. Yeah at base, Blossom is stronger, and not to mention faster as well. But what about each fighters abilities, like which one has the most hax out of the two? Or does that matter little here? Eh?

Unless someone wants to back up Kaguya here, then i'd say yes since Blossom seems to get the general vote due to her speed.

Didn't Bubbles travel around the world in a few seconds against one of the characters from Justice Friends...the same characters that has appeared in Dexter's Lab?.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Didn't Bubbles travel around the world in a few seconds against one of the characters from Justice Friends...the same characters that has appeared in Dexter's Lab?.
Yeah? Apparently she's casually like Sub-Relativistic going by the NF's calcs in the respect thread.

CrossverseCrisis said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Yeah? Apparently she's casually like Sub-Relativistic going by the NF's calcs in the respect thread.
True that makes sense.

Then again, the PPG are like FTL+ mainly due to running so fast they ended time traveling. IDK how legit that is but either way, Blossom(whose pretty much powerscaled from Bubbles along with Buttercup, i think) are rated as Sub-Relativistic(or 0.03c then, to be exact). Isn't Kaguya and others like her rated as MHS+ or something?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Then again, the PPG are like FTL+ mainly due to running so fast they ended time traveling. IDK how legit that is but either way, Blossom(whose pretty much powerscaled from Bubbles along with Buttercup, i think) are rated as Sub-Relativistic(or 0.03c then, to be exact). Isn't Kaguya and others like her rated as MHS+ or something?

Its been yeeeeaaars but I think I remember that feat. In the episode "Speed Demon", they travel so fast that they go into the future, and the future is dark and hellish.

http://powerpuffgirls.wikia.com/wiki/Speed_Demon

Also in the episode I saw a few days ago "Members Only", they traveled pretty much half the world in just 2-3 seconds.

Minus the Child of Omnipotence said:
Cross, Blossom wins due to speedblitz. Kaguya's abilities won't work, if she can't REACT fast enough.
Minus, why are you telling me this if someone has already done it? Besides, i don't even care now that i know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back