• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya, Space Times and Low 2-C Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iirc to be Low 2-C you must contain a universe sized structure within the space-time that you create...but tbh theres nothing for or against Kaguya's dimensions being universe sized other than it being a huge outlier.

@YungManzi

The simple fact that they never said it was the size of a universe goes against it. Without a stated size we cannot instantly assume it's the size of a universe.

There's a planet and some evidence of stars.

I mean there are examples of the universe sized structure never being stated but its accepted as such.

Doki Doki (One of my favorite verses) never shows anything in their space-times besides planets.

There are more examples than just that too.

Yeah, that's another thing I wanted to ask. What are the distinct qualifications for something to be a seperate space-time continuum and in what ways does Kaguya not meet the standard?

@YungManzi

It doesn't matter if one verse is doing something wrong, we don't accept a dimension as being the size of a universe unless stated.

Kaguya doesn't meet the qualifications because her dimensions are not stated to be universe in sized. Plus she planned on destroying one of her own dimensions with ETSB but look how slow that thing was expanding, it would have taken countless years for her attack to reach the size of a universe.

Unless someone has a legit scan that says her dimensions are universe in size we cannot assume they are, and if other verses are doing so with no proof either then their wrong.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@YungManzi

It doesn't matter if one verse is doing something wrong, we don't accept a dimension as being the size of a universe unless stated.

Kaguya doesn't meet the qualifications because her dimensions are not stated to be universe in sized. Plus she planned on destroying one of her own dimensions with ETSB but look how slow that thing was expanding, it would have taken countless years for her attack to reach the size of a universe.

Unless someone has a legit scan that says her dimensions are universe in size we cannot assume they are, and if other verses are doing so with no proof either then their wrong.
In naruto storm 4 (that revised by kishimoto) , kaguya universe is an entire real universe And as kaguya create 6 dimensions atleast and she will desteoy all of them at once and recreate them again , does that make it 2-C ???

Screenshot 2018-11-26-21-07-13
BTW , why there isnt Naruto Storm 4 profiles like Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 profiles ?

1. All I see is space and a big green ball. How does that back up Universe level in size?.

2. Unless the Ninja Storm 4 characters are vastly different in the power scale (Which is unlikely), and have a very different story than the original Manga then they won't qualify for profiles.

5789160-naruto-storm-4-225
Maxresdefaulthv
Maxresdefaultcc
5789161-naruto-storm-4-222
Kaguya's world in Storm 4 is about the size of a few nebulae, not a universe

does this really look that small lol

@Omimi

I still don't see how that's Multi Galaxy to Universe level in size.

how do we know its not = Galaxy or Universe level in size

i mean do we have anyway to find-out without any statement

if not then we really don't know what the actual size

here some of them actually look like kaguya dimension

(google search )

ScreenShot 20181212074709
ScreenShot 20181212074757
ScreenShot 20181212074825
ScreenShot 20181212074734

It would be far too inconsistent to consider Kaguya as a universal creator, especially given that it would require lots of speculation.

We don't know it isn't that big, but there is absolutely no reason to go by the high end just for the sake of upgrading Naruto.

Her feat is 4-A.

So should we consider that as an outlier then?

Okay, so is it time to close this thread?

Kepekley23 said:
We don't know it isn't that big, but there is absolutely no reason to go by the high end just for the sake of upgrading Naruto.

Her feat is 4-A.
I dont see any reason for downplay , just look at the sky , kaguya dimension view is same as our "observable" universe .

BTW , kishimoto oversees storm 4 alongside boruto manga and naruto the last , and as we consider boruto manga as a canon should we consider naruto storm 4 too ?????

@Might Path

The sky looking that way doesn't back up Universe level size. No one is downplaying.

There is no way we are accepting this as canon just because Kishimoto was involved.

Kepekley23 said:
Her feat is 4-A.
i know its outlier but just want confirm

way back u said destroying all 6 dimension would put her 3-A . so i just wanted to know would it really put her at 3-A or much lower

i vaguely remember it was u.if it was not u then i probably recall wrong

but can u still tell me

what would be her tier for destroying all 6 dimension

BTW , kishimoto oversees storm 4 alongside boruto manga and naruto the last , and as we consider boruto manga as a canon should we consider naruto storm 4 too ?????

No Kishimoto enjoys the games and has drawn character designs for them,his not directly involved with the story or anything like that, The game is just another adaption of the manga, like the anime but in a different medium

You know what isn't too easy disproving this

KAGUYAFEAT1

or

EasyWANKfeat
>> Kaguyas dimension

Or

SasukeinKaguya'sdimension
>>> Explain this

(The surrounding moon and sun)

Her dimension had sun-light, and therefore contained a star.She was going to erase all of that, she also created said dimension that had a at least one star.

And by SP Cell Logic this by default makes her solar system (what I was explaining in my other thread)

And by basic cosmetology making a diffrent time space or "parrallel" dimension (not pocket whoever said that) means she made a entirely diffrent space where time expands so universal may be wank but solar system to star level is a bare minimum...

Kepekley23 said:
Her feat is 4-A.
Then why isn't she 4-A if you're even going higher than what I said of "4-B to 4-C"

what???!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back