• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Houraisan vs. Ichibē Hyōsube

This is tough. Ichibei has the edge in power and experience but Kaguya has some hax moves. Ichibei would have trouble even touching her. Plus her regen and hax could even keep her safe from the affects of ichimonji. Ichibei still has a trump card though, the Futen Ryou. Going off of the definition it should be able to kill Kaguya. Because of that final trump card I give this win to Ichibei

It's not just regen.

It's immortality.

Either way siding with the one with eternity lock. And in theory her ability allows her to perceive the instantenous the same way time stops 'augment' the time stopper's reactions.

Aiming to get rid of the darkness of the most purest being from the moon. That'll end well. And it looks more like an ability that seems to be based on the concept of natural souls reincarnating, not incarnating.

Anyway no use using an ability that takes long to set up. Or rather, what's stopping Kaguya from using her ability on him in the first place since she's serious

Is she usually someone who goes for the kill right away, if not Ichibei might have time. Plus I'm sure Ichibei has some powerful bakudo he can use to create a few seconds for him

Yeah, CoreOfimBalance is right. Ichibē's Kidō requires a degree of prep time.

Futen Taisatsuryō (õ©ìÞ╗óÕñ¬µ«║ÚÖÁ, Slaughterous Mausoleum of Halted Reincarnation): Ichibē brings forth a massive amount of blackness from his surroundings and fills a cup with it before drinking from the cup. After chanting an incantation, Ichibē creates a large mausoleum with a fence in front on top of shattered gravestones out of the blackness. This technique takes away all of the darkness in his opponent, including their flesh, blood, and bones, until nothing is left; their destruction is so absolute that they will not even reincarnate.

@CoreOfimBalance

Can you specify what you mean on the reincarnating and incarnating stuff?

I'm not saying that it doesn't take time but I think he should be able to bind her for enough time to get it ready. If he can't then he loses this match

Either Kaguya gets reduced to the powers of an ant or she stops Ichibe eternally. Not sure who gets the jump on the other first.

@BFF well it's more like since in Bleach the spirit gets reincarnated later at some point in time, I think it's more based on that instead of actually countering the capability to revive the spirit instantly.

@ Amlad when the girl uses eternity as a power, it means something. Said girl can also create infinite corridors so that's another advantage on her part. Distance and time.

@ Fate didn't it show it being unable to work on an enemy once their power is on a certain level? Just curious. But yeah only thing preventing me from agreeing on that is the infinite corridor spell too.

@COB To be fair, it was against Yhwach, the Bleach character that gets the most in-verse wank ever. lol Like, Yhwach kinda says "lolnope" to everyone else's hax in Bleach, with the possible exception of Aizen - and that's because he was caught in that before activating Almighty.

Anyways, I'll vote Inconclusive on this one, but I'm ok with whoever wins it. Could go either way as I see it, honestly, but I get the reasoning for either character.

@Fate oh you are so goddamn right on that. But still even then, it's kinda ironic since that was the case. Then again Aizen does come before Almighty in spelling.

Reasonable enough.

Isn't people forget that she have eternity manipulation as in "rejecting change"? Would those effect could even change something as trastic as her status?

Anyway, vote for the one that would insta-froze Ichibe in the blink of the eyes.

With that abiltiy she should be resisting the future manipulation too since I think some dialogue came from Remi's talk with her. Gotta look for it once I get the time

Kaguya probably just eterna stops him before he can do anything

Yeah, from what I've head about Kaguya, she eternity stops him before he gets to do anything. There's just nothing he'll be able to do to stop her.

Regardless of what Ichibei does he cannot kill her. She could just freeze him insta so no matter what he tries, she can stop him mid-attack. This is a stomp in Kaguya's favor.

Arguably his final move can, it's just too slow or needs too much prep time

1 Inconclusive (FateAlbane)

2 for Ichibei (Amlad22, TekenD)

6 for Kaguya (COB, Andykhang, Promstein, Reppuzan, AppleLord, XXBeerusTheDestroyerXX)

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Arguably his final move can, it's just too slow or needs too much prep time
1 Inconclusive (FateAlbane)

2 for Ichibei (Amlad22, TekenD)

6 for Kaguya (COB, Andykhang, Promstein, Reppuzan, AppleLord, XXBeerusTheDestroyerXX)
She has immortality does she not? I'm pretty sure she'd regenerate from nothing regardless of whether or not she was hit.

She can't regenerate when she's turned into an ant. Or when her entire body is completely destroyed. Ichibei has so many things in his favour. He has a speed and reaction advantage, can use the black to steal Kaguya's power and render some of her things completely ineffective (tsb and black zetsu). Then Kaguya won't have a guide to help her fight so Ichibei can turn her into an ant and kill her

• This is meant for another thread, my bad*

Providing she didn't froze him up before hand. Not to mention her power is really effective in dealing with those sort of hax.

Actually she can. Iirc her soul gets separated from her body and creates a new one, at least that's how I believe it works. But then again I did say 'can' so I'm not quite sure. Getting a bit late so gonna rest.

Also Kaguya is resistant to change just as a fyi.

I just realized this isn't the Kaguya from Naruto thread, whoops, forget my comment ever existed

I would want to say Ichibei since his hax is pretty good and in a sense, he CAN beat her if he gets her painted or renames her objects or even her danmaku to make it harmless, heck, even his strongest move could be a great bypass to her immortality in theory...

Sadly, her eternity and instant manipulation is more reliable and could likely be... well, instant vs his minor prep. Now, Ichibei can probably revive himself but then she can just time lock him since I doubt he can rewrite the concept of time and metaphysics themselves (see Yhwach's Almighty).

Overall... I say Kaguya 5.5/10 or 4/10. Really should depend if he can erase her from the cycle of reincarnation and Kaguya likely would stop him before that

Kinda shouldn't be counting Beerus' vote as one for Kaguya, since he thinks it is a stomp for her.

Anyways, I'll settle the matter by changing my vote from Inconclusive to Kaguya, since I said from the beginning that I could see either one winning. If most people are leaning on Kaguya getting the jump on him first, I'll agree with the majority and say she's likelier to take it.

Back