• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kagutsuchi (Silverio Vendetta) vs Matt (Epic Battle Fantasy)

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Please let this be....

Fight takes place on some Earth-like planet that's indestructible.....or maybe just Toriko's Earth for more space. Matt is as he is from Epic Battle Fantasy 3-4 and this is using his 4-A stats of it.

Kagutsuchi: 1

Matt: 1

Inconclusive: 0

Who wins this and why?

Sun God Kagutsuchi
Matt

Seems like Kagu is stronger, and has more hax. But Matt has pretty decent hax himself, like Syphon and Oblivion. But that said, I have a feeling Kagu might not be fazed by Death Manipulation.

Would you say his powers would be afffected by Magic Negation?

I got Darkanine to save my chuuni-ass here.......that is a thing now, not just chuuni mindsets.

Possibly? Thing is, Kagu's constant power evolution is kind of OP in a way. He was affected by the main protag's power negation thing but then later evolved to the point of resisting them and be able to use his moves still.

Plus, idk how Magic Negation works when he's using higher dimensional energy particles that probably might not count as something magical in nature...could be, but.....yeah/

Their mechanics are so different it's hard to choose... Kagutsuchi seems better haxed overall, but I'm not sure if he'll take Instant Death hax well.

Hmm.... not sure who to choose at the moment.

Instant death may be a thing Kagutsuchi might not do well against, yeah. But if by chance it doesn't kill him right away, he may somewhat adapt to it.....or just not cause even as bullshitty as his adaptation or reactive evolution is, that might be the one thing that could take him out probably.

But alright, i'll wait up on that then...

I'm starting to lean towards Matt. He has a pretty good variety of hax powers like Emotion Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Life Draining and Death Manipulation. He also has solid Stat Amping and a massive variety of weaponry and armor he can switch on the fly. Additionally, he has a really good subset of Information Analysis and thus can read what could work and not work against Kagu.

I think it could go both ways, though.

That's a really interesting matchup Cross. Congratulations.

I don't know how Matt's anti-magic would work against Kagutsuchi, Syphon is like "turning off" the ability of your opponent to use magic, but on the other hand, magic in EBF doesn't rely on external powers, it comes from your own power, and summoning works even while you can't use skills, so there is no guarantee that Syphon would work.

Matt's Instant Death separate your soul from your body (he can't destroy the soul though, unless it becomes a ghost or something like this) so i'd say that it could work, but I don't know enough about Kagu to be sure about this.

Kagu does have some really good haxes which could very easily put down Matt, like absolute zero, conceptual attacks and matter manipulation.

My question is, how willing is he to resort to those? Because Matt is definitely going to spam Death skills as soon as the Scanbot tells him what Kagutsuchi can do.

Thanks. Been trying to give more awareness to such profiles like here.....and also because i didn't want to use the more known ones like Mario, Kirby, Sonic, or GEoM (this latter guy being the more broken one given he has a win against Reinhard and 682, who are known for being rather OP in their ways and rights).

Hmm.....idk. The problem i have with Kagutsuchi, personally speaking, and now that you mention of what kind of instant death Matt has here, is Kagutsuchi having a soul. AFAIK, the guys an android that was created 1000 years prior to the main storyline. And he's more in a state of "unliving" than actually living. He may not have such a thing as a soul if i seem to recall is correct. Which is bad cause i honestly think that could do Kagutsuchi in but again, i wouldn't take my word for this wholly (Note: I have not read the VN, i just get the info off from various sources).

Just noting at least, i'm pretty sure Kagutsuchi will just use his Sphere ability at the start. He may not go for the Cosmic Dust ability you can see on his page, however. But he will do it if Matt proves to be of some trouble to his Sphere attacks.

Though he could be susceptible(??) to it as Kagutsuchi above? Is actually him merged with Christopher Valzelide, who at least is a living being with a soul of course.

So Matt could separate him possibly and be able to get Kagutsuchi back into his original form......which is a really damaged body that requires him to be in a liquid tube akin to life support.

Though there is the factor of him being able to evolve his resistance of having Chris's soul separated from him and such but i'm honestly not sure of how that would play out.

Only about just about baseline FTL. That's really about the fastest Silverio in just Vendetta (there's a sequel called "Trinity") that they have managed to get to with.

I think i'll go with Matt. He is faster to a degree, Instant Death could incapacitate Kagu, he is resistant to black holes and his fire manipulation could prevent Kagu's absolute zero hax from working. And the Scanbot will tell him to be careful and dodge, and to use his Death Manipulation ASAP.

I feel like Kagutsuchi can kill Mat with his abilities more than he gets instant killed along with Kagutsuchi being essentially a smarter more haxxed doomsday however since speed isn't equalized he may be able to get all his spells first so Mat since speed is not equal but if its equal Kagutsuchi maybe able to take him down more times than not

Yeah just saying this, i personally think the speed is alright since to me, Matt's faster but probably (keyword here) is not that much to a huge degree.

Anyways, i guess it's Matt for 2 and Kagutsuchi for 1 then?

Back