• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kagura Bachi General Discussion Thread

Really wish my computer gets fixed and restored soon.

A lot of feats get stacked and quite some of my family stuffs are hampered. Let alone doing some real effective work on calculation and calc evaluation.

You mean some cement and asphalt softening and melting feat near the end of chapter 5?

Shoving 1/4 a leg into a concrete floor is not quite an impressive feat.

We need some chemists and material scientists for help.

Do we have the original link? Thanks.

I can accept the high end for striking attack potency.
But for the LS part... I think I need a separate thread to discuss.
Yes I understand, I left a message on your message wall could you reply when you can ?

As for the seperate should I make it a calc group discussion thread or a CRT ?

Yes I understand, I left a message on your message wall could you reply when you can ?

As for the seperate should I make it a calc group discussion thread or a CRT ?
I evaluated

For the lifting strength part - I would need general discussion thread of how to determine material denting and bending feats and how to calculate attack potency and lifting strength from such.

(This may be useful also for other verses like Tokyo Revengers and other verses)

That clay human puppeteer can use concrete on road surfaces to make current flows and stop car movements. He can also make human shape disposable grunts from dirt.

The low level mind controlling sorcerer has long range brainwave sensing and short range mind control and body puppetry that can be resisted by willpower. He also fried >3 hours of painful experience into Chihiro in 4 seconds - as 4 seconds passed and Chihiro felt pain for "several hours".

Char Kyogami survived that small wall+ explosion and could regenerate from her foreleg crushed. Char Kyogami vs Anya Forger may become real.

Do we have lifting strength calculation from crushing a thigh of a junior school girl? This applies to that low level mind controlling sorcerer, that clay human puppeteer, Chihiro, Shiba, that three high level sorcerers and possibly that not Mark Grayson.

Last edited:
I doubt we'd see anything that high yet... I feel that Chihiro will lose in chapter 9
Oh yeah for sure lol, With the way things have been going and the... the less than subtle hints that he's pushing himself very hard I think it'll probably end in a loss for him.

My lord the chapter 9 spoilers are something, we got 9-A officially now guys

I lied bros looking at the chapter 9 feats more closely we're looking at 8-C to maybe high 8-C Bachi now boys and it directly scales to chihiro physically
Gimme scans and source quotes and calc blogs

... Does it mean Chihiro Rokuhira vs Frieren is now possible? Chihiro dies from insta kill move sadly

Gimme scans and source quotes and calc blogs

... Does it mean Chihiro Rokuhira vs Frieren is now possible? Chihiro dies from insta kill move sadly
😱😱 the scans are kinda rough lmao you sure??
also frieren vs chihiro would be godly

According to spoilers the general recap for people who care about powers and abilities are, to my understanding.
Chihiro Tanks Lightning, the Cloud sword can seemingly produce ice and also make it snow(?). Chihiro is about to use a powerful technique called Nishiki.
Also states that the guy’s power is 7 times his current one.

According to spoilers the general recap for people who care about powers and abilities are, to my understanding.
Chihiro Tanks Lightning, the Cloud sword can seemingly produce ice and also make it snow(?). Chihiro is about to use a powerful technique called Nishiki.
Also states that the guy’s power is 7 times his current one.
Tanks is very generous, my man definitely gets some resistance from this tho, its also where his 8-C to high 8-C durability feat comes from

Compiling all the calcs so far

All in all we're looking at High 8-C physicals for Chihiro with 9-A and 9-B+ support

The verse will currently be at Hypersonic speeds with the main scaling coming from Chihiro with other Sorcerers having Subsonic feats as well though Sojo wielding Cloud Gouger uses what looks to be real lightning though could be interestjng but would on a low end be like Mach 1.5 speeds still

Compiling all the calcs so far

All in all we're looking at High 8-C physicals for Chihiro with 9-A and 9-B+ support

The verse will currently be at Hypersonic speeds with the main scaling coming from Chihiro with other Sorcerers having Subsonic feats as well though Sojo wielding Cloud Gouger uses what looks to be real lightning though could be interestjng but would on a low end be like Mach 1.5 speeds still
That Invincible / Daruma is Mark Grayson Madoka Norisaku. Poor him dying too soon. So much for a Stage 1 boss.

With some explanation on the volume calculation I think I can second eye approve this. So this will now be High 8-C 4.2 ton TNT Chihiro. ... Wait he can baseline fight against (and lose to) Frieren now.
(what close connections and contrasts do Frieren and Chihiro Rokuhira get beside Frieren and Kagurabachi being peak fiction)

That Invincible / Daruma is Mark Grayson Madoka Norisaku. Poor him dying too soon. So much for a Stage 1 boss.

With some explanation on the volume calculation I think I can second eye approve this. So this will now be High 8-C 4.2 ton TNT Chihiro. ... Wait he can baseline fight against (and lose to) Frieren now.
(what close connections and contrasts do Frieren and Chihiro Rokuhira get beside Frieren and Kagurabachi being peak fiction)
Added

Spoilers are out for chapter 10 and I've seen it in full.

After this we can definitely make profiles for Sojo, Chihiro, Char, Azami, Shiba, and Daruma

Sojo himself makes note that Azami and Shiba specifically are not people he'd be willing to fight and marks them and solid threats for his current state

I forgot the name of the protagonist but I appreciate that despite being edgy, he's heroic enough to try to save people while putting his life on the line.

Kagura Bachi might not be the edgy subpar shit everyone was saying it was.
Yeah Chihiro is the goat, bro definitely has edge but he's a good guy as evident by even him treating char to all those restaurants without complaint

Kagurabachi is def proving both in the West and Japan it'll probably be staying for a while
Good thing

Yeah Chihiro is the goat, bro definitely has edge but he's a good guy as evident by even him treating char to all those restaurants without complaint
I do want to say...

That both Chihiro Rokuhira and Mr Shiba have social influencing but in different ways.
Chihiro managed to persuade Char Kyogami to tell him her secrets while Shiba failed to, while Shiba managed to persuade Madoka to quit serving Hishaku while Chihiro did not.

Spoilers are out for chapter 10 and I've seen it in full.

After this we can definitely make profiles for Sojo, Chihiro, Char, Azami, Shiba, and Daruma

Sojo himself makes note that Azami and Shiba specifically are not people he'd be willing to fight and marks them and solid threats for his current state
Sojo = Chihiro ~= Shiba = Azami >= Madoka Norisaku (Daruma/Invincible) >> those mid bosses like "not Professor X" and "not dirt grunt summoner" > grunts (who can disembowel humans in one sword swing)

Char Kyonagi is a weird case. She never stood a chance against even Daruma and some mid bosses physically, but she did survive a specific bomb explosion and her leg crushed by squeezing.

Last edited:
Good thing

I do want to say...

That both Chihiro Rokuhira and Mr Shiba have social influencing but in different ways.
Chihiro managed to persuade Char Kyogami to tell him her secrets while Shiba failed to, while Shiba managed to persuade Madoka to quit serving Hishaku while Chihiro did not.

Sojo = Chihiro ~= Shiba = Azami >= Madoka Norisaku (Daruma/Invincible) >> those mid bosses like "not Professor X" and "not dirt grunt summoner" > grunts (who can disembowel humans in one sword swing)

Char Kyonagi is a weird case. She never stood a chance against even Daruma and some mid bosses physically, but she did survive a specific bomb explosion and her leg crushed by squeezing.
I'd argue Shiba and Azami are >= Chihiro since they don't believe him to be atrong enough for what they're going to be going into at the auction and with Sojo

Sojo also thinks both of them are pretty decent threats

I wonder
1. What is the name of that mud grunt summoning guy?
2. What lifting strength does he have? He could swirl concrete asphalt road so hard the road is seen to be swirling and the cars cannot move on it. (Chapter 005, Kagurabachi)
A Tesla Model 3 has a torque of 302 lb-ft but I do not know how it translates into lifting strength.

Speaking of the mud guy and the telepath, they were kind of one-shot by Chihiro. And Chihiro one-shotted the telepath who is wielding that Enten sword. So it seems like if one is not physically strong enough one cannot even properly wield one enchanted blade to its fullest. So Sojo ~= Shiba = Azami ~>= Chihiro > Madoka >> mud grunt summoning guy and telepath >> grunts.
Oh Sojo resisted the telepathy of the telepath so likely one with sufficient willpower and/or spirit energy can resist mind control. (Oh one of the three sorcerers who killed Kunishige can just detect when his underling grunt was about to betray him and detonated the to-be traitor into a tree.)

Char Kyonagi seems a 10-C girl with a 9-B durability. A stone wall.

Last edited:
Speaking of the mud guy and the telepath, they were kind of one-shot by Chihiro. And Chihiro one-shotted the telepath who is wielding that Enten sword. So it seems like if one is not physically strong enough one cannot even properly wield one enchanted blade to its fullest.
Nah I doubt its anything like that and the guy wasn't really "wielding" the sword he just got off guarded by the short sword chihiro had and his ability to move freely after his mind wa scrambled by his ability.

I wouldn't really say its anything crazy since we don't really know how strong the other guy is outside of his ability
So Sojo ~= Shiba = Azami ~>= Chihiro > Madoka >> mud grunt summoning guy and telepath >> grunts.
Yeah that seems about right imo
Oh Sojo resisted the telepathy of the telepath so likely one with sufficient willpower and/or spirit energy can resist mind control. (Oh one of the three sorcerers who killed Kunishige can just detect when his underling grunt was about to betray him and detonated the to-be traitor into a tree.)
Yup sounds sensible to me
What was the 9-B feat for char again?

Speaking of the mud guy and the telepath, they were kind of one-shot by Chihiro. And Chihiro one-shotted the telepath who is wielding that Enten sword. So it seems like if one is not physically strong enough one cannot even properly wield one enchanted blade to its fullest.
Nah I doubt its anything like that and the guy wasn't really "wielding" the sword he just got off guarded by the short sword chihiro had and his ability to move freely after his mind wa scrambled by his ability.

I wouldn't really say its anything crazy since we don't really know how strong the other guy is outside of his ability
The telepath was ragdolled by Sojo when Sojo assigned him to steal Enten.

So Sojo ~= Shiba = Azami ~>= Chihiro > Madoka >> mud grunt summoning guy and telepath >> grunts.
Yeah that seems about right imo
Thx
Yup sounds sensible to me
Thx
What was the 9-B feat for char again?
Surviving an explosion from that one specific bomb from Daruma grenade guy

Back