• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kagura Bachi General Discussion Thread

I am not saying that the final boss appeared in Kagura Bachi

But the sorcerer seems to be important.
Yes it's important.

I think those 4 Sorcerers just a group of top dog Sorcerers they sould have a boss Who's gave the order to took the swords.

ql5705969ipb1.jpg

09eodfqcehpb1.png

n3d5y7zlflpb1.png

dpnguui3llpb1.png

e4j3gwyamtpb1.png

ars0catpvgqb1.png

wud2clx97iqb1.png

li01m0q0s9pb1.jpg

5cddkzdklhqb1.png

7e5dh2xv2gqb1.jpg

b9e7mg6t7vpb1.jpg

8p8y5sruwrpb1.png

Kagurabachi trancends generations. It is a timeless masterpiece that can be appriciated by everyone independend of nationality, religion, race, sexuality or upbringing
nah, the guidlines are absolute, there is nothing that can't be made cringe

All I'll say is Chapter 3 has a feat but it def ani't anything crazy just an entire building wall getting blown up and Chihiro surviving it.

If you hate it, block it, do not disturbing other's enjoyement.

My brother in christ, you have misunderstood my post

I said I was starting to hate the fact that this series that I knew nothing about was suddenly all over my feed for apparently no reason, not the series itself since I didn't even read it

And I also questioned how it got popular when it wasn't even out yet

I can only imagine the state of happiness and confusion the author is under right now

My brother in christ, you have misunderstood my post

I said I was starting to hate the fact that this series that I knew nothing about was suddenly all over my feed for apparently no reason, not the series itself since I didn't even read it

And I also questioned how it got popular when it wasn't even out yet

I can only imagine the state of happiness and confusion the author is under right now
You don't need to understand, follow it if you like it, block it if you dont.

But it's the point so you can wake up in the morning with fresh hatred.

It's fine cause
It's mentioned that one of katanas can make clouds and that would easily get Tier 8 or 7

Is it a universal power system?

We can only scale creation feats when there is a UPS or am I missing something
There kinda is but it's only chapter 3 and we don't know enough about the katanas or sorcery in the world yet but I'm just saying when and if it's shown it would get that high.

It's fine cause
It's mentioned that one of katanas can make clouds and that would easily get Tier 8 or 7
Yeah that's unfortunately vague in itsnown so we'll have to actually see the feat in action but that aside we do get a solid 9-B feat this chapter that directly scales to the dura of Chihiro

Back