• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

K.E.V.I.N

ShionAH

He/Him
Shouldnt Kevin be 1-A since Spider Verse shows that MCU and Comics are in the same universe?

Spider-Verse has no correlation with MCU. One is a Sony product and the other is a Marvel product.

Spider-Verse can say and do a bunch of shit regarding the MCU and still won’t affect it.

Yeah, but it doesn’t really matter because they’re both unrelated.
I am kinda confused here.

So Spider-Verse confirms MCU exists inside their Multiverse.

Spider-Verse then proceeds to confirm that Comics exists inside their Multiverse

Kevin sees this entire thing as fiction + implies he also sees comics as fiction in that episode

Spider-Verse has no correlation with MCU. One is a Sony product and the other is a Marvel product.

Spider-Verse can say and do a bunch of shit regarding the MCU and still won’t affect it.
To avoid any misconception: yes, the MCU and Spiderverse takes place in the same Multiverse, and there is no way to say the opposite. The events of No Way Home are directly mentioned by Miguel as one of the events that messed up with the Multiverse, and the Timeline Tree is showed directly in the movie. Plus, the Spidermen of Tobey and Andrew are shown, both of which appear in No Way Home.
If we want to use the logic of one being made by Sony and the other by Marvel Studios, then anything regarding Spider-Man shouldn't be part of the MCU since everything related to him is from Sony.
But for the question of the thread, no, K.E.V.I.N shouldn't scale above the Marvel Comics characters without further context, and even if further context was actually shown I would still be against it.

Last edited:
To avoid any misconception: yes, the MCU and Spiderverse takes place in the same Multiverse, and there is no way to say the opposite. The events of No Way Home are directly mentioned by Miguel as one of the events that messed up with the Multiverse, and the Timeline Tree is showed directly in the movie. Plus, the Spidermen of Tobey and Andrew are shown, both of which appear in No Way Home.
If we want to use the logic of one being made by Sony and the other by Marvel Studios, then anything regarding Spider-Man should be part of the MCU since everything related to him is from Sony.
But for the question of the thread, no, K.E.V.I.N shouldn't scale above the Marvel Comics characters without further context, and even if further context was actually shown I would still be against it.
Okay fair, thanks for answering everyone

If we want to use the logic of one being made by Sony and the other by Marvel Studios, then anything regarding Spider-Man shouldn't be part of the MCU since everything related to him is from Sony.
No. Spider-Man and his niche, when not comics, is a Sony property (movies, animation).

Tom Holland’s Spider-Man is a MCU product because they have a contract.

Everything you said is wrong. MCU and Spider-Verse still don’t relate.

No. Spider-Man and his niche, when not comics, is a Sony property (movies, animation).

Tom Holland’s Spider-Man is a MCU product because they have a contract.

Everything you said is wrong. MCU and Spider-Verse still don’t relate.
Instead of talking about rights, which is just a wrong argument overall, can you provide any evidence that Spiderverse and the MCU are not in the same Multiverse instead of continously saying that "they don't relate" despite being confirmed to be set in the same exact Multiverse? Because you say that "Everything I said is wrong" when I just provided all the evidence that the two are set in the same Multiverse, which is something acknkwlodged by anyone that know anything about the two. Until you don't provide any form of evidence, I wont continue this debate since you seems to not be knowlogeable about neither of the two if you think they are not in the same cosmology.
Also, since you like to talk about rights, you know what else is from Sony? Venom. And in the post credit of Venom 2, Eddie Brock gets brought to the MCU Universe, and later appears in the post credit of No Way Home, a MCU product. This alone disprove heavily your claims. So please, instead of blindly claiming that they are not connected, bring something to the table.

Last edited:
can you provide any evidence that Spiderverse and the MCU are not in the same Multiverse instead of continously saying that "they don't relate" despite being confirmed to be set in the same exact Multiverse?
Or maybe you can pay more attention to what I'm writing. I never said they are not in the same multiverse, I said they're not related, as in what Spider-Verse does, doesn't affect the MCU because they're not related, being two different products that follows different rules and standards.

Or maybe you can pay more attention to what I'm writing. I never said they are not in thee samee multiverse, I said they're not related, as in what Spider-Verse does, doesn't affect the MCU because they're not related, being two different products that follows different rules and standards.
If that's what you mean than sure, for Spiderverse that's true. But I am not sure what does this do to reply to the question in the OP since, regardless of Spiderverse not affecting the MCU, they are still undeniably in the same cosmology, which is the main point brought up in here. Also, what happens in Sony's productions still affects the MCU, since the fragment of the symbiote that Venom (from a Sony product) brought to the MCU will have a role in the future in Marvel's products, so what you said is still not really true and what is happening in Spiderverse might (and most likely will) affect the MCU in the future.
Regardless, the question was already answered, so it's pointless to go any forward with this.

But I am not sure what does this do to reply to the question in the OP
KEVIN control Marvel Studios productions. Sony isn't part of that, nor is Spider-Verse. That's quite obvious.

Yall need to read before replying to everything.

KEVIN control Marvel Studios productions. Sony isn't part of that, nor is Spider-Verse. That's quite obvious.

Yall need to read before replying to everything.
The point is that he exists in the Real World, which is beyond the MCU cosmology (and by proxy the Spiderverse one since they are the same) and a place where said consology is fictional. Him controlling it or not is not related since he would still exist beyond it, in a place that sees it as fictional. So Marvel products and Sony products not being related would still not affect his placement in the cosmology.

Sure, then comics also get affected by this then. Try your lucky here:

Sure, then comics also get affected by this then. Try your lucky here:

Have you even read what I said above?

As of now, K.E.V.I.N is a vague character, why would he scale beyond the Comic characters at all? For accusing me of not reading you are not really any better.
Anyway, as said before, the answer is already answered, so there is no need to go foward with this.

Because comics makes part of both MCU and Spider-Verse multiverse. Your whole logic is flawed.
We already know that the MCU is part of the Comics cosmology. Earth 199999 (aka the place in which the MCU take place) is listed among the official Earths of the Comics continuity. K.E.V.I.N seeing the MCU and Spiderverse as fictional just place it above the Earth 199999 cosmology, not the entirety of the Marvel cosmology.
Also, during the scene in which K.E.V.I.N. appears, we already sees Marvel Comics in the background, so all of this argument about Spiderverse and the MCU not being related is even more useless since that would be the bigger point of the Comics being fictional for K.E.V.I.N, an argument that was already made and rejected because it's dumb to try to wank it to be beyond the comics for an easter egg, especially when its placement in the cosmology is not that at all.

Last edited:
Back