• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just to make sure. YHVH vs Emperor Beyond The Sea

well the thread that put this Emperor-Beyond-The-Sea in low 1C is clarified What is 6D

and yhvh is 5D so this is stomp or incon for 10D immortality

I don't remember, although that can only be that the yhvh 5D told the true yhvh to do it, I think avia answered about his 10D immortality negation.

YHVH's Low 1-C form has passives on the scale of his 1-C form. So he's a 5D with 9D passive hax. Stomp.

The Covenant which gives him passive Law Manip, Causality Manip, Power Null, Curse Manip, Invulnerability, Existence Erasure and Transmutation on a 9D scale.

Yes, because Observation is outright 10D due to being used via The Great Will. So not even YHVH's 9D hax compares to that.

I have a lot of issues with that statement.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
The Emperor needs to be revised and might become 1-B but as it currently stands YHVH stomps
He got revised already, and ended up as Low 1-C, likely higher, because there wasn't really a number on the amount of higher layers after Aslan's Country

And now how does YHVH's passives scale to this? Why should we assume (assuming that we do) that the powers automatically makes it at the god tier level of potency?

Back