• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just another anomaly to take care of...

And so can error he has killed people that can do that daily (his whole thing is killing AUs) he can stop reloading.

Sans2345 said:
you forgot when i said time travel
And error can as well. He can enter at any point of a timeline there for timetravel he'll just follow him and get his blue strings on him and then he will be helpless.

Mark, dude, did you move forward in time or something? On your contributions page it says that you posted stuff on the 13th, but it's only the 12th where I'm at. (Off topic, I know.)

Anyways, Error Sans for the reasons stated above.

ExerciseDancefloors said:
Mark, dude, did you move forward in time or something? On your contributions page it says that you posted stuff on the 13th, but it's only the 12th where I'm at. (Off topic, I know.)

Anyways, Error Sans for the reasons stated above.
I get that too. You need to set your time zone in your options. Look at my contribs and you will get the same situation.

Wow, Error gets his first win! Alright, Imma add this to their profiles.

Back