• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seol404

Joke Battles Tiering System Scholar
She/Her
Joke Battles
Administrator
Why do you hype up the Spectral Destroyer profiles? Seriously, their just average, everyday Godmodes, there is nothing special about them, why is it that when a profile like Minx that claims to solo everything and be the strongest character on the Wiki shows up everyone dismisses it and laughs, but when an EVIL ITSELF/Crimson Khorne clone comes along everyone bows down and agrees that it solos everyone (No, i'm not trying to defend Minx, I hate that profile as much as you do, but it was the fist page I could pull off the top of my head) what makes The Emerald Emperor stronger than Cater546WAT and Flan-chan (Composite)?

What makes these Godmodes any different from Ward the Ultimate?

BECAUSE THEIR JBW MYTHOS, ITS MY OPINION, also maybe the reason why its no longer hyped up is because of TNOA and TOCOJBWA and JBWWAR are now fodder.

Maybe because Minx is a low quality page and nobody cares. People dismiss and laugh, maybe its bland it doesn't have a story, its a self-insert profile, its not a wanked too much or a meme.

Soel404 said:
Why do you hype up the Spectral Destroyer profiles? Seriously, their just average, everyday Godmodes, there is nothing special about them, why is it that when a profile like Minx that claims to solo everything and be the strongest character on the Wiki shows up everyone dismisses it and laughs, but when an EVIL ITSELF/Crimson Khorne clone comes along everyone bows down and agrees that it solos everyone (No, i'm not trying to defend Minx, I hate that profile as much as you do, but it was the fist page I could pull off the top of my head) what makes The Emerald Emperor stronger than Cater546WAT and Flan-chan (Composite)?
The story and the quality is the only reason why childs praise it. Also the creators of the spectral destroyers praise it.

Ummmm I created the first Spectral Destroyer-type page, I didn't even intend it to be anything of note, I just wanted to change a page I currently had, which I was unhappy with, so I made it into something slightly cooler, but then everyone on the Wiki got the idea that it was the most powerful page in existence because it had question marks for its stats or something, it was literally just another Godmode

Soel404 said:
Ummmm I created the first Spectral Destroyer-type page, I didn't even intend it to be anything of note, I just wanted to change a page I currently had, which I was unhappy with, so I made it into something slightly cooler, but then everyone on the Wiki got the idea that it was the most powerful page in existence because it had question marks for its stats or something, it was literally just another Godmode
I think that the Spectral Destroyers are so hyped up now that they've kinda elevated TEI as well. And honestly, I don't think anyone should mind. I mean personally it's downright refreshing for the top tiers of the wiki to be legitimaly well made pages, and obviously I can't speak for everyone, but don't you think it's far better than the usual beyond tiers bullshit?

Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
I think that the Spectral Destroyers are so hyped up now that they've kinda elevated TEI as well. And honestly, I don't think anyone should mind. I mean personally it's downright refreshing for the top tiers of the wiki to be legitimaly well made pages, and obviously I can't speak for everyone, but don't you think it's far better than the usual beyond tiers bullshit?
I get that, but I feel like we shouldn't be treating them like they're untouchable by any other pages on the Wiki, when they're just glorified Godmode OC's, again, I don't hate these type of pages, I actually kind of like them (Except for CHEG, which has literally zero effort put into it), but I just don't think we should treat them like they are on a completely different level from the other Godmodes (Like Hue BR or Butch Hartman)

Soel404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
I get that, but I feel like we shouldn't be treating them like they're untouchable by any other pages on the Wiki, when they're just glorified Godmode OC's, again, I don't hate these type of pages, I actually kind of like them (Except for CHEG, which has literally zero effort put into it), but I just don't think we should treat them like they are on a completely different level from the other Godmodes (Like Hue BR or Butch Hartman)
Until theres too many god damn spectral destroyers, it will end up of how people views Minx, in fact we'd already made the damn rainbow, khorne are roses and oranges, Aurum are Sunflowers, The emerald emperor is grass, HATE are blue, omni-gigyas are purple

FURY is already a joke

Your not wrong

Uselessnoob245 said:
Soel404 said:
FURY is already a joke
Its funny how Every thread involving Khorne is a flame war, all major flame wars in total is wround 200 messages,
Doomguy vs Khorne was pretty civil.

Uselessnoob245 said:
Crabwhale said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Soel404 said:
FURY is already a joke
Its funny how Every thread involving Khorne is a flame war, all major flame wars in total is wround 200 messages,
Doomguy vs Khorne was pretty civil.
Khorne faced 2 Badasses, 1 crazy wild badass monster, 1 god damn slaying killing machine,
Yeah, I know, I'm just saying, Khorne vs Doomguy was a very civil thread, sice you said that every thread he's in is a flame war.

Still, why'd you watch Chills everyday and I think that ghosts or demons are real, there are always mysteries. Also, UFO's are real, therefore that makes Satan real without any

UFO's aren't real

If your talking about alien UFO's from other planets that is

Uselessnoob245 said:
BECAUSE THEIR JBW MYTHOS, ITS MY OPINION, also maybe the reason why its no longer hyped up is because of TNOA and TOCOJBWA and JBWWAR are now fodder.
... Dude ... when TNOA and TOCOJBWA fought All of the real world Including Allied powers, Charlemange, Mohammad, And Dump they (TNOA) Inconclusived The real world

Errorsaness said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
... Dude ... when TNOA and TOCOJBWA fought All of the real world Including Allied powers, Charlemange, Mohammad, And Dump they (TNOA) Inconclusived The real world
Dude.. Its old, nobody cares about TNOA, TOCOJBWA is closed and JBWWAR is fodder

Uselessnoob245 said:
Errorsaness said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Dude.. Its old, nobody cares about TNOA, TOCOJBWA is closed and JBWWAR is fodder
True dat. JBWWAR is fodder

Errorsaness said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Errorsaness said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
True dat. JBWWAR is fodder
But who ruined TOCOJBWA?

Back