• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date A Live revisions

Okay, your right, but still, that should be energy and hax at the same time, so the 5-C thing is legal.

So i think that it should be three links to Shido:

Tier: Likely 7-B | At least 7-B | At least 7-B+, likely / possibly 5-C

Key: Pre-Spirit Powers Mastery | With Spirits Powers Out Of Control | Post-Spirit Powers Mastery

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

I WILL START THE UPGRADES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Going Super Form)

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna post them as three links:

Tier: Likely 7-B | At least 7-B | At least 7-B+

Key: Pre-Spirit Powers Mastery | With Spirits Powers Out Of Control | Post-Spirit Powers Mastery

Oh! and there are other abilities for Kurumi as well mentioned in the new bullets that i added.

I finished the profiles. You can go check on them.

Hmm...I think we should paraphrase Shido's wall of text. The entire notable attacks and technique part is a straight copy from the DAL wiki, so I think this counts as plagiarism.

That is not how things work. You need some staff members to evaluate and accept this, and I am too tired and busy to do so.

You can inform the people listed in the Knowledgeable Members List about this thread for help.

Back