• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just a minor question

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone destroys a constructs that exists in infinite planes of reality or space-time what should it be scaled to?

I actually feel it's high-1B

I remember once antvasima said planes of existence obviously transends one another.

If someone destroys a constructs that exists in infinite planes of reality or space-time what should it be scaled to?

I actually feel it's high-1B
Whatever the size of the construct is + whatever the range is. Because this is very vague. Do these planes transcend each other in a qualitative degree? Is this construct large enough to encompass them all or is it just in multiple places at once?

Nothing implies those planes are transcendental to each other or placed in any sort of hierarchy, so they most likely refer to universes. As for existing in all of them at once, that's just a form of omnipresence. At most, it's 2-A. At least, going by those scans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back