• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jurassic Park vs Dino Crisis >_> Finally

If I rememeber correctly T-Rex from JP was going to be killed with a M-16 which is far weaker than the shot from a RPG-7 the T-Rex from DC survived.

Giganotosaurus was also 7 metres tall, which turns him into bigger than the I-Rex

Giganotosaurus via shear size and stamina. A T-Rex is able to hold the I-Rex, but Giganotosaurus stomped one, with not notable serius injuries by its bite. The Giga also supported numerous burns in the face, and possible more after the collapsing of the missile.

Should I consider this an stomp? Nah, both are 8-C

indominus rex via body control and camoflage

and having more ways to kill Giganotosaurus (outsmart, use the slight range advantage,)

Back