• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Junkrat vs Katsuki Bakugo

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Let's blow s*** up.

The Rat vs The Hero

Not gonna equalize speed if it isn't too much of a stomp, but speed equalized otherwise. Battle takes place in an abandoned building with junkrat on the roof and Bakugo at the lobby. Win via death or incapitation.

Katsuki bakugou by ultravigo-d9e0v3d
Junkrat primed and ready by medders-daij6n5

Discuss.

im gonna say Bakugo since he has shown a lot more strategy and skill as compared to Junkrats nonsensical violence. Unlike Junkrat, Bakugo doesnt have to lay his bombs down as they actually come from himself aswell.

this is actually pretty balanced of a matchup, im having a hard time deciding, i think since junkrat starts on the top of the building, he has time to throw steel traps around before bakugo gets up, so technically junkrat has some prep time, also Im almost sure that the whole radiation deal made junkrat resistant to explosives (albeit same could be said about bakugous quirk, but junkrat seems to be more "full body" while bakugou is more on his arms), Bakugou has better mobility but due the positions and the posibility of traps, I think id give it to junkrat

Bakugo is surprisingly intelligent person, and is actually quite strategic. I'd be willing to bet that he could out-think Junkrat.

Not only that, but he has better movement even under the circumstance of equalized speed simply due to the fact that he can keep himself launched into the air with smaller explosions for a pseudo-flight (Like he did early in Season 1 during the Quirk testing with Aizawa).

Plus Bakugo can still fire off those utterly massive explosions from his gauntlets to just rip apart the building he's in and to pressure Junkrat. And even under the circumstance where he loses these gauntlets, Bakugo can still technically use those exact eplosions, but it does put far mroe strain on him.

I think that Bakugo wins this one.

Back