• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Junko vs Nicol Bolas

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
More MILF match. Maybe it won't be a stomp for Bolas. Maybe.

Fox vs Drago

Speed is equalized because rip Bolas' speed. Junko is bloodlusted.

MORE BOLAS!!

On a serious note, I've no idea. I wanna give Bolas the edge with his Time Manip, but Junko's Concept Manip seems crazy powerful. I'm gonna wait to see what others say.

I think I'm siding with Junko, as she can purify Death from herself, and because she's Bloodlusted would go out of her way to kill Bolas leading her to purify him, removing all that he is leaving him a shell of his former self, leaving her just to Danmaku him to death.

Right now it looks like literally anything bolas does except maybe a physical attack is a 1 shot, and Bolas has stuff like precog and mid godly. I'm going with him, can elaborate more if needed.

Yes, but what if Junko purifies that from him? She can purify him, and also, why would it be a One-shot? They're both at least Multi-Solar System level.

Nicol Bolas has precog givening him a huge advantage even with speed equalized he knows what she can do before she moves. And Nicol Bolas is a master at countering attacks.

With speed equalized, it mean that they will move at the same time. He have no time to precog when the battle begin, in which Junko can one shot him. Junko can purify him the instant battle happen.

Are we really having a fair match against the dude who stalemates the Emperor?

^ That's like saying 3-A White Face can't lose against something like Vitate just because he had an inconc. against the Emperor. A > B > C ain't working here.

Junko doesn't resist any of his hax, so he 1 shots with all of them. He's also got stuff like time stop and really good power null and mindhax. I don't know her physical dura, so that's why I was saying everything except maybe just a physical attack should 1 shot.

Thing is, I still don't quite understand how Junko immortality work. What can and can't kill her. So, can someone clear that up for me?

Basically, she's a living idea. If Bolas can't destroy an idea (or something similar), he can't kill her. Pretty sure he can, but probably not with all of his attacks.

I talked to a friend of mine that was into both MtG and Touhou, and here's what I got out of it;

Junko's ability to purify or "bring back to a godly state" may be able to be used on less physical things, since she can unconditionally kill Nicol Bolas. However, Nicol Bolas can also do the same to Junko given the right mana. If Junko can identify that he uses elemental magic specifically, she might be able to purify his mana, removing it's identity of black, blue, etc, and leave it up to a magic fist-fight that I think she will win. She can also purify his illusion in the sense that it would be a perfect image of Nicol Bolas, and therefore as weak as the "anchor". Nicol Bolas seems to be more of a tactician, so he would try and stall Junko for as long as he can so he can figure out what Junko is up to. If Nicol Bolas does not find out before Junko can wear him down, which I feel like is possible since she apparently has power considerable to the Watatsuki Sisters, Junko can kill him unconditionally, which also overrides any immortality.

However, Nicol Bolas is a chessmaster if anything, from what I've read. I believe he could figure out what Junko could be as a Divine Spirit and handle her like he would handle a planeswalker pre-mending. If he can kill a pre-mending Planeswalker, which were god-like, he could kill Junko, who is god-like, and kill her in a way she can't recover from, or at the very least leave her permanently disabled. I think Junko could kill him quick enough to end with her win, but I think Bolas can stall for long enough to do the same.

If there were planning involved, Nicol Bolas would curbstomp Junko. He leaves far fewer holes in his plans, even if Junko is a chessmaster herself. But as is, implying no planning, I would call it inconclusive, leaning on Junko's side.

The fact that Junko's "mind" doesn't exist where her body is, in fact, the Mind where that body is, destroying that with High 2-A Mind hax is pointless because Touhou Gods exist on a Conceptual level and can infinitely create copies of themselves and Junko would go for her purification, reducing Bolas to before he even had boundaries, reducing him to literally Nothing, both objectively and subjectively.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
What's stopping Bolas from crushing her mind with High 2-A mindhax?
It is implied that it is Neowalker Bolas vs Junko, instead of Oldwalker Bolas vs Junko, since Neowalker Bolas and Junko have the same rank.

Edit: However, not only Junko has some mental resistence since she is unaffected by the insanity-inducing True Moon, but as well there is reasons stated above that Junko is a manifestation of a concept - one that can be killed, but not neccessarily "mind-broken" as there's no physical thought-processing center to break, unless Nicol Bolas has mind-broken a similar being in his canon.

8resolution said:
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
What's stopping Bolas from crushing her mind with High 2-A mindhax?
It is implied that it is Neowalker Bolas vs Junko, instead of Oldwalker Bolas vs Junko, since Neowalker Bolas and Junko have the same rank.
Edit: However, not only Junko has some mental resistence since she is unaffected by the insanity-inducing True Moon, but as well there is reasons stated above that Junko is a manifestation of a concept - one that can be killed, but not neccessarily "mind-broken" as there's no physical thought-processing center to break, unless Nicol Bolas has mind-broken a similar being in his canon.
That's not good enough. Bolas mind crushed a guy who resisted mind hax from a High 2-A, and yes, this was his 4-A Post-Mending self who did this.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
That's not good enough. Bolas mind crushed a guy who resisted mind hax from a High 2-A, and yes, this was his 4-A Post-Mending self who did this.
Does that account for what Udlmaster stated above? If Bolas did crush a more "omnipresent"-style god's mind in post-mending, then Junko would not be immune, and she would have a much harder time. As I said, I feel like Junko's ability can extend to his mana - if the mind-wipe requires a certain type of mana, Junko purifying the mana used might disable Bolas's more haxy tricks, such as, I dunno, acid rain with existence erasure properties, mind wipes, etc. I feel like the acid rain thing is more important and would be an easy kill for Bolas if he can summon it on her.

If Junko can't pull that off, then this clearly goes to Bolas, who just has more tools than Junko does. Depending on the properties of the acid rain, it might even be a OHK.

That's not to say that Junko doesn't have things up her sleeves, such as teleportation, abstract existence and durability negation, it's just that Existence Erasure is such a powerful tool against an abstract being like Junko, since you can erase the existence of the concept, specifically erase the existence of her rage against Change'e.

Purifying mana itself is something I kinda doubt she can do, especially as he in this form anchors himself to entire planes for his power supply.

When you put it that way, I agree, less by possibility, and more than sheer magnitude of the mana he could possess. One thing I doubt her ability is, is instantaneous. Nicol Bolas running lean on mana is OOC for him, he'd want vast stores just in case he encounters a freak scenario like this.

With that in mind, I feel like Junko is cornered in this scenario. I don't think she could counter his vast quantities of options on the table. I vote Nicol Bolas, via Existence Erasure.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
^ That's like saying 3-A White Face can't lose against something like Vitate just because he had an inconc. against the Emperor. A > B > C ain't working here.
At least you admit it you magnificent bastard

Back