• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Junko Enoshima vs Lupin the 3rd - Despair's last treasure

So I completed Danganronpa 1 and 2 during furlough, kinda wanna do a match from the verse now naturally and this came to mind.

Plot: Junko is getting things set up for the first game, Lupin has heard tales of Hope's Peak and decides to try and infiltrate it hearing tales of all the ultimates and surely they left some loot. Junko finds out she has an unexpected guest and feels giddy at what could ensue.....

1. Speed is equalised
  2. Lupin has half an hour to prepare
  3. Fight takes place in Hope's Peak Academy giving Junko home field advantage
  4. Junko has her Monokumas at her disposal but no prep time
  5. Win via any means
Ultimate Despair: 0

Ultimate Thief: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Ok, so by far Lupin's AP is higher(higher than both Monokuma and Junko). How mucg Monokuma's Junko would have? Cause her maximum count is over hundred.

Well I assume she'd have that number with her, but Lupin's not the sort to get into a straight up fight if he can help it usually iirc

Well I assume she'd have that number with her, but Lupin's not the sort to get into a straight up fight if he can help it usually iirc
True, Junko with preparation probably can do Madness or Mind hax, however first of all Lupin is pretty probably would be prepared for that as he would do at least some info on her and academy. Junko can possibly get info, as she also wouldn't be bad on getting info however it's more likely Lupin would get more info than Junko.
So I think Lupin would more likely sneak up to Junko and one shot her, than Junko to find a way of using her mind based hax.

True, Junko with preparation probably can do Madness or Mind hax, however first of all Lupin is pretty probably would be prepared for that as he would do at least some info on her and academy. Junko can possibly get info, as she also wouldn't be bad on getting info however it's more likely Lupin would get more info than Junko.
So I think Lupin would more likely sneak up to Junko and one shot her, than Junko to find a way of using her mind based hax.
just gonna point this out Precognition and Information Analysis (As the Ultimate Analyst, Junko is able to read and analyze anything virtually instantaneously, being able to determine the personality, abilities, thoughts, and history of her foes with a mere glance and due to her analytical skills are so high that she can practically predict the future)
i'm pretty sure Junko sees Lupin once and learns everything about him and sneaking up on Junko is gonna be hard due to her analytical skills

I'm just gonna say its on his profile

Precognition (Can turn off his mind
That's not how it works through? Just Because you turn your mind off doesn't mean that your future no longer exists and it doesn't mean that you resist someone seeing your future
If it was resistance to mind reading then yeah sure that makes sense but precog? Hell no
Also like i said you can't resist precog based on analysis
Like sure you can resist someone seeing your future normally but based on analysis?
No

just gonna point this out Precognition and Information Analysis (As the Ultimate Analyst, Junko is able to read and analyze anything virtually instantaneously, being able to determine the personality, abilities, thoughts, and history of her foes with a mere glance and due to her analytical skills are so high that she can practically predict the future)
i'm pretty sure Junko sees Lupin once and learns everything about him and sneaking up on Junko is gonna be hard due to her analytical skills
I understand, however this is Lupin we're talking about.
Both have a preparation, however given the plot and rules stated in op, Junko wouldn't really even know that someone getting entered, let alone knowing who's Lupin, so she's likely would prepare weapon stuff.
Same for Lupin, however he can at least get a draft of academy to be more stealthy, and if getting close to Junko one shot her.

I understand, however this is Lupin we're talking about.
Both have a preparation, however given the plot and rules stated in op, Junko wouldn't really even know that someone getting entered, let alone knowing who's Lupin, so she's likely would prepare weapon stuff.
Same for Lupin, however he can at least get a draft of academy to be more stealthy, and if getting close to Junko one shot her.
What junko literally precoged everything including DR 1/2/UDG and 3 why wouldn't she know about lupin? The only way she even died in verse os Because she's bored and want to die Because it gives her a massive despair boner she could legit make her self immortal and she can mind hax everyone on the planet what makes lupin such a threat?

What junko literally precoged everything including DR 1/2/UDG and 3 why wouldn't she know about lupin? The only way she even died in verse os Because she's bored and want to die Because it gives her a massive despair boner she could legit make her self immortal and she can mind hax everyone on the planet what makes lupin such a threat?
Because there isn't stated that both have some kind of knowledge of each other.
It's stated that both are have preparation for threats but they're don't have much idea about what kind of threat (op).
I know that she suicide herself but that doesn't mean no one could kill her.
+ Lupin can get control over computers via hacking, something Junko had a large threat already. He have a decent stealth mastery, resistance over social influence, empathic manipulation.
And even over mind control which is stated in description works as much as same as Junko's mind hax worked.
With prep, he gets technology manipulation and more hacking, more enhanced senses with various goggles and other stuff within AP which is enough to get closer to Junko.

Other People and the best programmer in the world tried using technology manipulation and hacking and the only way they got into the NWP is Because junko let them in
Also like i said even if junko doesn't know about him her being the ultimate Analyst means that she will calculate exactly what happens unless the OP says she can't
also don't forget that she can literally make a near infinite amount of clones via the NWP and monokumas and Because she's the ultimate despair and she's in the DR world she could literally despair her way into making izuru fight for her lile in DR3

Other People and the best programmer in the world tried using technology manipulation and hacking and the only way they got into the NWP is Because junko let them in
Also like i said even if junko doesn't know about him her being the ultimate Analyst means that she will calculate exactly what happens unless the OP says she can't
also don't forget that she can literally make a near infinite amount of clones via the NWP and monokumas and Because she's the ultimate despair and she's in the DR world she could literally despair her way into making izuru fight for her lile in DR3

Basically I would mainly use first danga

I'm back, sorry for delay.

So, despite of "the best hacker in the world" (despite of this being a statement here and with only creating of AI feat), Lupin still without preparation resist good amount of Junko stuff and can one shot her and everything in Hope's peak academy. With preparation he have several methods to beat her. And stealth is one of tactics which should work as even as monokuma Junko couldn't catch Kirigiri and couldn't find her. Lupin shouldn't be worse.

I'm back, sorry for delay.

So, despite of "the best hacker in the world" (despite of this being a statement here and with only creating of AI feat), Lupin still without preparation resist good amount of Junko stuff and can one shot her and everything in Hope's peak academy. With preparation he have several methods to beat her. And stealth is one of tactics which should work as even as monokuma Junko couldn't catch Kirigiri and couldn't find her. Lupin shouldn't be worse.
Doesn't matter he doesn't even need feats being called an ultimate is already enough and btw pretty sure that the ai feat that you glanced over is pretty insane since it's the first ai with free will
Him one shotting her doesn't even matter since she would know what happens and just clone spam she would also know his weakness and can just do whatever and like i said she could just call izuru and GG Lupin gets otterly destroyed with no chance of winning against izuru he could prep for 500 hunderd years and he will still get stomped with no difficulty

Doesn't matter he doesn't even need feats being called an ultimate is already enough and btw pretty sure that the ai feat that you glanced over is pretty insane since it's the first ai with free will
Him one shotting her doesn't even matter since she would know what happens and just clone spam she would also know his weakness and can just do whatever and like i said she could just call izuru and GG Lupin gets otterly destroyed with no chance of winning against izuru he could prep for 500 hunderd years and he will still get stomped with no difficulty
Ultimate Clairvoyant kinda didn't worked for instance of how just being called "ultimate" isn't enough, also I believe there's should be feats within the statements so being called "ultimates" is clearly not enough to do something, so the feat itself here is more important. And about AI itself, nowadays common people and hackers can make pretty much AI's, so more impressive here is only the fact that he made AI for a short period.

Again, given plot and just stuff both can't normally give a knowledge of each other but can prepare stuff. And the only thing Junko would know is only who's Lupin, same for Lupin. Also why Junko can call Izuru? Not only it's not something she will do it's not likable, that it's something she can't do even if we look at profile and by same logic Lupin can just call his friends and/or blow up academy for that matter.

And again, stealth which Junko couldn't counter against Kirigiri who isn't even much specified on Stealth.

Last edited:
Oh yeah it's almost like hagakure predicts almost pretty much everything even in his spin off

Chihiro being chosen pretty much puts him above almost everyone in verse Because hope's peak academy choose him hope's peak research is what made the izuru kamakura project since chihiro's talent was copied for izuru to be created his programing scales to izuru who's pretty much the pinnacle of everything in verse

You also keep dismissing his creation of ai programmed the neo world program a complex device that changes people's consciousness and putting his creation above much above every in real life right now you also keep dismissing the fact the he created the program in Just few days

Like i said due to her talent she can know pretty much everything about lupin from his likes to dislikes to his weaknesses also she can't bring izuru? This must be a joke Because she Actually does and he's not the only one who she takes advantage of his weaknesses and blackmails them into joining and you Still didn't counter her having hundreds of clones and pretty much being immortal and not only does she have izuru she also has the remnant of despair who are all of class 77-B

Last edited:
Oh yeah it's almost like hagakure predicts almost pretty much everything even in his spin off
Chihiro being choosen pretty much puts him above almost everyone in verse Because hope's peak academy choose him hope's peak research is what made the izuru kamakura preoject since chihiro's talent was copied for izuru to be created his programing scales to izuru who's pretty much the pinnacle of everything in verse
You also keep dismissing his creation of ai programmed the neo world program a complex device that changes people's counsessiousness and putting his creation above much above every in real life right now you also keep dismissing the fact the he created the program in Just few days

Like i said due to her talent she can know pretty much everything about lupin from his likes to dislikes to his weaknessess also she can't bring izuru? This must be a joke Because she Actually does and he's not the only one who she takes advantage of his weaknessess amd blackmails them into joining and you Still didn't counter her having hunderds of clones and pretty much being immortal and not only does she have izuru she also has the remnant of despair who are all of class 77-B
Regardless that's still needs feat which Chihiro have and which is enough, not the statement which at some moments doesn't working and /or working badly. I'll stated above that the fact that he created AI for days is more impressive than the fact that he created AI. Regardless, Junko couldn't do something against that AI and even if saying "she just didn't wanted" stuff (which doesn't makes sense as she clearly would destroy AI if could), then why she wouldn't want to stop hacking now? Her programs doesn't have any feats of having much perfect defense, even School itself can only boast of by miniguns and deadly weapons rather hack and other defenses.

Again like she could know who's exactly coming by a given plot in the op. Even then, you act like Lupin is dumb and gonna fall on the trap, which he wouldn't, Junko couldn't do something against Kirigiri's stealth and Lupin's stealth is more than enough impressesive feat wise. He can easily get pass clones by his explosives and again stealth.

And again, it's on her profile? No.
Calling buds is an at least allowed ability and Junko is the only one who can call friends? No, at least that's not something which was used as some kind of arguments in other debates.
So don't see a point.

Last edited:
No it does not being ultimate literally makes above everything in verse and that’s not up to debate it's not just 1 statement there's literally hunderds of statements and feats within the show of danganronpa,for ultimates being the best in the world at what they do
.No it was the the fact that he made an Ai that has a free will are you even listening to what i say?
Also what the **** are talking about in the entirety of danganronpa 2 she was playing with said Ai like a toy plus she already said the she predicted that makoto byakuya and kirigiri will show up and even allowed them to show up

Never said anything about traps i don't know where that came from also no i didn't say lupin was dumb i was just making an assumption that he can be blackmailed though family friends or whatever since she'll know his weakness also you've been talking about kirigiri's stealth and i don't know what you're talking about i hope that you don't mean the one in the neo world program Because she already knew and allowed them to come

It's not an ability it's like an army who are madly in love with her and despair and want to **** up the whole world she doesn't just create a portal out of her ass and summons the ultimate despairs also the world they are in is literally the danganronpa world why would she not use her army that's dumb

Isn't calling Izuru like using outside help there? Should I just give neither prep time or like 20 minutes instead?

Well okay if she can legit call Izuru then prep time should be off the table then I guess? Or would half an hour be best for both? (ngl that sounds like outside help tho)

Well okay if she can legit call Izuru then prep time should be off the table then I guess? Or would half an hour be best for both? (ngl that sounds like outside help tho)
Yes prep time junko is a monster should probably go away
I mean outside help can literally be on the profile look at juvia from fairy tail
But the army junko has are mind controlled or are in despair state

I've never looked at Fairy Tail so meh (Maria should be allowed on Richter's profile then lol she can literally come and bail him out in the Sotn prologue lol)

Okay well what sort of stipulations should we have? Lupin is probably a bit meh if he's got no prep time, but Junko would have home field advantage

Right well I need to sign off in a bit, if anyone has any ideas lemmie know when I wake up atm I'm thinking we give Lupin like 30 minutes of prep time. Fight takes place in Hope's Peak so Junko has homefield advantage and her Monokumas but no prep time?

EDIT: What about Junko vs say idk one of the assassins from Warhammer?

Sure it's kinda fair
Have no idea about warhammer stuff but pretty sure they have smurfs

Back