• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Might as well give this a shot

Plot: Lupin heard talk of Johnny's Sisters making a new invention and would to 'acquire' it. Johnny gets wind and tries to put a stop to it.
  • Speed is equalised.
  • Both are 8-B
  • Johnny is allowed all equipment save for those that make him above 8-B
  • Both have 20 minutes to prepare
  • Johnny is in his house 20 metres away from Lupin.
Monkey: 0

Whiplash: 0

Incon: 0

Going off his profile his restricted gear is Bionic arm, milkshake, black hole. Not his super reaction hat (still likely lower than lupin's reactions, but fast enough to react to bombs or bullets), not his possession, timestop, size manip, memory manip, etc. Fairly sure controller had a visible 'tracer' going on lupin could dodge. Time stop doesn't. He does that and he just instantly and immediately wins and there's nothing lupin can do about it. Even if he gets hit, he can just go back in time to fix it. I see no feasible way for Lupin to win this from this range. If they were point blank then it'd just be 'whoever paralyzes the other guy first wins'. So Lupin, with fast reactions, probably wins.

Unless you want to really wank lupin's tech manipulation.

Been a long while since I watched the show did Johnny ever get fooled by a disguise? I wouldn't put it past him for the most part to have lol

Dunno. But Lupin's disguises in every movie I've seen have have him 100% perfectly copy the manerisms and appearence of whoever he's acting as to the point even the audience may not know its him. Its not really a question of 'has johnny been fooled' its 'has johnny got feats saying he wouldn't be'.

Dunno. But Lupin's disguises in every movie I've seen have have him 100% perfectly copy the manerisms and appearence of whoever he's acting as to the point even the audience may not know its him. Its not really a question of 'has johnny been fooled' its 'has johnny got feats saying he wouldn't be'.
I've remember my fair share of Johnknee Tesla and... How is this even a question he totally would, John's deductive reasoning without barely compares. At least in that category not even a contest tbh like if we take into account analyticals, Lupins disguising properties are somehow so immaculate even ******* Advanced Nano machines couldn't tell the difference.
Bump, lets continue the discussion
Yeeaaah no. EVEN THEN Lupin has like a shit ton of other Hax then the mentioned below (Hell Lupin ALSO optionally had a Black Hole) But for whatever reason it hasn't been updated.

Usually its nearly instant or he does it offscreen a lot of the time but he's off screen for so little time it must be nearly instant
Well yeah that's where this came from and in one of the respect threads (Specifically Red Jacket) has him change his clothes WHILE being in the epicenter of an explosion, but that one was a crossover with Detective Conan, I think? (Not sure currently).

But either way Lupin is still that absurdly quick about it plus the gas amongst other hazards he somehow stores there is nothing to scoff at, not to mention the aged wine like social Influencing exp that comes with him, in IQ Lupin consistently outwitted super computers that think ahead and whatnot. There isn't a way in conventionally knowing if your disguises are so good not even advanced scanning Nanomachines can tell the difference.

And as I said Lupin was supposed to have far more hax up his sleeves, like this ain't even half of it.

Last edited:
Back