• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

jujutsu sorcerer from 400 years Vs masked child

This is my first Vs here, bear with me, even if it's a stomps

The battle will be in New Pork City

Starting distance is 5 Meters

Speed is equalized

Hajime Kashimo has prior knowledge of the masked man abilities

Hajime

Claus

Last edited:
I don't know anything about Claus so I'm unsure if the "Fate Manipulation & Minor Probability Manipulation" can do anything here, but if it comes down to lightning attacks, Kashimo has resistance to electricity manipulation. Does Claus have any notable attacks that don't use electricity?
Yes, Claus has a psychic attack called Pk Love, which attacks all enemies in its range, which could give him an advantage, but, I'm sure Hajime can avoid it with prior knowledge of the skills, the only problem is how fate manipulation and probability would work in battle

So it protects him from coming to harm? I feel like there's more to it that I'm not understanding.
Yes, Fatehax can prevent Claus from dying or losing, since he is a chosen one, so much so that Porky tried to change destiny, but was stopped by this passive Fatehax.

Then how is someone without fate hax (like Kashimo) meant to win? Why even make this matchup?
In fact, I wanted to know how fatehax works (yes, I learned it), since Claus has a weakness to electric attacks, because I believe that Hajime can still affect him in some way, as Lucas's own group from Mother 3 fought with The Masked Man, even though he doesn't have destiny manipulation or anything like that, I believe that Hajime can incapacitate him, with electric attacks, but he can't kill because of the fatehax.
(and also, I was trying to find a confrontation for these two)

In fact, I wanted to know how fatehax works (yes, I learned it), since Claus has a weakness to electric attacks, because I believe that Hajime can still affect him in some way, as Lucas's own group from Mother 3 fought with The Masked Man, even though he doesn't have destiny manipulation or anything like that, I believe that Hajime can incapacitate him, with electric attacks, but he can't kill because of the fatehax.
(and also, I was trying to find a confrontation for these two)
If thats the case then yeah, Kashimo wins. Kashimo can ignore every lightning attack that comes his way while dishing out static electricity and return charge, which should easily knock him out.

If thats the case then yeah, Kashimo wins. Kashimo can ignore every lightning attack that comes his way while dishing out static electricity and return charge, which should easily knock him out.
well, how can Hajimete dodge pk love?, since pk love has a long distance and can knock out hajieme, but, I think that through Analytical Prediction he can avoid it, since he has prior knowledge, Claus although he has better Lifting Strength Than his, Hajime does better in hax, so I agree.

well, how can Hajimete dodge pk love?, since pk love has a long distance and can knock out hajieme, but, I think that through Analytical Prediction he can avoid it, since he has prior knowledge, Claus although he has better Lifting Strength Than his, Hajime does better in hax, so I agree.
He would likely just tank it, and depending on starting distance, Kashimo might be able to close the gap. Since their stats are fairly equal he should be able to survive a hit or two from this before he gets in melee.

He would likely just tank it, and depending on starting distance, Kashimo might be able to close the gap. Since their stats are fairly equal he should be able to survive a hit or two from this before he gets in melee.
well, Claus has Class M strength in lifting while Hajime is Class 5, Claus has a lot of advantage and fights hand to hand although he doesn't have as much experience as Hajime

well, Claus has Class M strength in lifting while Hajime is Class 5, Claus has a lot of advantage and fights hand to hand although he doesn't have as much experience as Hajime
Yeah I feel like its pretty clear that Kashimo wins if it gets into cqc (both because of fighting experience, Kashimo's lightning CE, and if he lands 5-7 hits he can do his sure-hit lightning bolt. The real fight is whether the psychic attack can stop him before he gets in close. Whats the starting distance on this fight?

Yeah I feel like its pretty clear that Kashimo wins if it gets into cqc (both because of fighting experience, Kashimo's lightning CE, and if he lands 5-7 hits he can do his sure-hit lightning bolt. The real fight is whether the psychic attack can stop him before he gets in close. Whats the starting distance on this fight?
I will put 5 meters

I will put 5 meters
Then Kashimo wins. I mean its entirely dependant on how fast pk love can be spammed, but unless it be used more than once every few seconds, here's what will happen.

Kashimo starts running forward. pk love is used and he tanks it, taking damage but not an instakill. He makes it into melee with Claus before he can pull off another attack. They scrap in cqc for a bit where Kashimo has the advantage and after ~6 times of making contact, Kashimo releases a lightning bolt and wins.

Then Kashimo wins. I mean its entirely dependant on how fast pk love can be spammed, but unless it be used more than once every few seconds, here's what will happen.

Kashimo starts running forward. pk love is used and he tanks it, taking damage but not an instakill. He makes it into melee with Claus before he can pull off another attack. They scrap in cqc for a bit where Kashimo has the advantage and after ~6 times of making contact, Kashimo releases a lightning bolt and wins.
well, the masked man can possibly knock out Hajime with Pk love, because he is only chosen because he has an ability that is pk love itself, well, pk love can be used to pull the 7 needles, which can decide the fate of the world, the fatehax and minor probability manipulation could probably help knock Hajime out for good, but the masked man doesn't use the skill at the beginning of the fight, so yes, Hajime has advantages

Last edited:
well, the masked man can possibly knock out Hajime with Pk love, because he is only chosen because he has an ability that is pk love itself, well, pk love can be used to pull the 7 needles, which can decide the fate of the world, the fatehax and minor probability manipulation could probably help knock Hajime out for good, but the masked man doesn't use the skill at the beginning of the fight, so yes, Hajime has advantages
Hey can you find someone else who knows this character to get another opinion on this? You aren't explaining this very well.

Basically it bends down the events in Claus' surviving and being active for all the battle, with him not losing.
So does that mean that he's impossible to beat without some kind of fate/probability manipulation attack against him? Because if thats the case then this fight is very unfair.
And incap works actually, just as long as that's not permanent.
Kashimo has nothing that would permanently incap someone, though SBA states 'knocking the opponent out for at least one hour' as a wincon. Would the fate thing stop Claus from being knocked out? Because if Kashimo figured this out then he'd absolutely keep him down for as long as possible.

Kashimo has nothing that would permanently incap someone, though SBA states 'knocking the opponent out for at least one hour' as a wincon. Would the fate thing stop Claus from being knocked out? Because if Kashimo figured this out then he'd absolutely keep him down for as long as possible.
That no.

Back