• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JUJUTSU KAISEN SPEED DOWNGRADE CONT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not the case here though. Yuji's just a better fighter, not above in speed.
I really disagree with this

Reading the scene in its full context has Yuji beasting on him with him not landing even a single hit, easily dodging each and every one of his attacks
He himself says there's a huge gap between them and to say that this was only due to his skill and not his clearly superior stats seems like downplay

Here's the whole fight:

Reading the scene in its full context has Yuji beasting on him with him not landing even a single hit, easily dodging each and every one of his attacks
He himself says there's a huge gap between them and to say that this was only due to his skill and not his clearly superior stats seems like downplay

Here's the whole fight:

stop using these shitty scans and get the official volumes ones

Here's the whole fight:

Yuji might be somewhat faster but its unnoticeable here. I am pretty sure the person has to be outright above them, this shows Yuji as a better fighter nothing more.

This is only a partial portion of the feat. Maki had had covered the distance to Ogi, slashed him and was all the way behind him. Not from Ogi to behind him. Well above 2m.
I re-calculated it and still got Subsonic. Who scales to Pre-Enlightment Maki?

Yuji might be somewhat faster but its unnoticeable here. I am pretty sure the person has to be outright above them, this shows Yuji as a better fighter nothing more.
It pretty clearly shows Yuji being far more than just a better fighter with a statement to prove it but lets agree to disagree

I'll find something else, there's gotta be something pre-shibuya
stop using these shitty scans and get the official volumes ones
I'm all ears if you got something better

But free is free and I'm sure as hell not buying anything for this thread

Naobito and Naoya's top speeds are Transonic so they'd be at least Subsonic normally

Last edited:
Those are two very different responses
He joined at page 9. I am the OP
The thread has been accepted now what they were arguing about is which calc to use, and frankly inhale waited for months and don't care, as long as the calc is evaluated and valid, I am adding/using it.
Anyone who wants another one can make a thread later

He joined at page 9. I am the OP
The thread has been accepted now what they were arguing about is which calc to use, and frankly inhale waited for months and don't care, as long as the calc is evaluated and valid, I am adding/using it.
Anyone who wants another one can make a thread later
am I missing anymore calcs?

Why are these all Subsonic+?, That's criminal
They were all either hypersonic or high hypersonic before, all scaling to Malik's calc, and now they scale to 4 subsonic feats, when I get the remaining two evaluated, it becomes 6

Nobara
Speed: Superhuman (Comparable to Itadori) | At least Superhuman with travel speed, at least Subsonic+ with attack speed (Her attacks follow Itadori's) | At least Hypersonic (Can dodge and keep up with Mahito)

Bruh if we scale Nobara and Mahito key to Hypersonic. All Special Grade Sorcerers gets that rating too.

Yuta , Yuki , adult Geto and Adult Gojo upscales from this. No way we are rating them Subsonic+ and giving Nobara hypersonic ☠️

Was a mistake, I will fix it
No problem 👍

Btw you can keep Teen Gojo and Teen Geto as Subsonic+ speed and just update Adult Gojo and Adult Geto keys to Wherever Mahito final key speed scales.

Mahito final form ~ Yuji < Yuta and Other special grade sorceress.

Mahito final form ~ Yuji in Shibuya arc < Yuji in Culling Game ~ Maki (Was relative in speed when they fought 15F Sukuna) ~ Toji

Use this if you gets confused regarding others.

Last edited:
Yuta at his first key should scale to Getou's supersonic feat (Getou should obviously scale in his second key)

At his second key, he alongside with Gojo, Yuki, Uro, Ishigori, 15FSukuna, and Mahoraga scales to Hakari's MHS feat.

Minor nitpick but Yuji's first and second keys should be merged since Yuji couldn't use CE at that point so there should be no statistic changes and the results for the Curse blitz were Subsonic, any characters scaling above Cursed Womb Arc Yuji would still be Subsonic+

Minor nitpick but Yuji's first and second keys should be merged since Yuji couldn't use CE at that point so there should be no statistic changes and the results for the Curse blitz were Subsonic, any characters scaling above Cursed Womb Arc Yuji would still be Subsonic+
Agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back