• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Hax & Addition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, I was thinking of giving resistance to Toge's mental hailities, not all of them. Toge can literally crush space with his ability, I doubt that protecting the brain is enough to stay intact from that

In the specific case Toge was limited to not killing others because it was a festival. That is why it is easy to protect yourself

Okay, I'll cover other things besides invulverability
First one is looking more like resistance to soul manipulation than instinctive reaction to me

Moving in a timeless place gives nothing now before it used to give immeasurable speed but then the standards changed. Density manip is fine

This is fine too I guess

Doesn't look like fate or causality manip instead it looks like an event that's fated to occur which should give nothing

Yeah so it's an pre destined event not something the characters themselves are doing
It does not have to be done by the character itself to be considered a "ability". It can be done in external ways

A good example are the characters in Berserk

It does not have to be done by the character itself to be considered a "ability". It can be done in external ways

A good example are the characters in Berserk
Yeah but in berserk the idea of evil is directly influencing fate for god hand changing it whenever necessary. It's not an pre destined event or else every single choosen one story character will receive fate manip the best example of this being link and ganon.

Last edited:
Toji and Maki might be able to get some form of Acausality thanks to how they're described, since they're considered outside of fate.

So you agree that cursed energy is invulverable, but a shield made of cursed energy is not? What is the point to this reasoning?
The reasoning is simple... Cursed energy being used as a shield does not have feats to say it can negate an attackers AP. Thats pretty much it.
When its pure cursed energy, theres nothing physical about it. Its just pure invulnerable energy. For curses its the same thing.
For sorcerers it is not true.
You have proved that cursed energy is atleast to some extent invulnerable to non CE attacks.
However, theres no reason to believe that the reason Cursed spirits (and CE as a whole ) cannot be affected by non CE attacks is because the CE acts a shield.
It could just be that those attacks cannot interact with CE, and that since a cursed spirit is made of just cursed energy, they cannot be interacted with.
Doesnt have to be "The cursed energy blocks all force".
In the case of a sorcerer , it could work the same way. The cursed energy cannot be interacted with by normal attacks. I dont think that means it can block everything.
At best you could argue that all Cursed techniques that manifest/use cursed energy would have invulnerability as they somewhat mirror the properties of cursed spirits.
Maybe : for all shikigamis, hollow purple etc ? IDK about domains and stuff.
That was primarily because of Infinity tho right?
I dont think a literal cursed spirit resides in it. So its probably referring to cursed energy.
That scan doesnt state anything about the weapons depending on the users cursed energy tho? It only talks about toji and the edo stuff.

The reasoning is simple... Cursed energy being used as a shield does not have feats to say it can negate an attackers AP. Thats pretty much it.
When its pure cursed energy, theres nothing physical about it. Its just pure invulnerable energy. For curses its the same thing.
You have proved that cursed energy is atleast to some extent invulnerable to non CE attacks.
However, theres no reason to believe that the reason Cursed spirits (and CE as a whole ) cannot be affected by non CE attacks is because the CE acts a shield.
It could just be that those attacks cannot interact with CE, and that since a cursed spirit is made of just cursed energy, they cannot be interacted with.
Doesnt have to be "The cursed energy blocks all force".
In the case of a sorcerer , it could work the same way. The cursed energy cannot be interacted with by normal attacks. I dont think that means it can block everything.
At best you could argue that all Cursed techniques that manifest/use cursed energy would have invulnerability as they somewhat mirror the properties of cursed spirits.
Maybe : for all shikigamis, hollow purple etc ? IDK about domains and stuff.

I dont think a literal cursed spirit resides in it. So its probably referring to cursed energy.
That scan doesnt state anything about the weapons depending on the users cursed energy tho? It only talks about toji and the edo stuff.
Can we please cut the limi invul sorceres debate for a while, there are other thing that need to be discussed and the conclusion can be saved for later

Can we please cut the limi invul sorceres debate for a while, there are other thing that need to be discussed and the conclusion can be saved for later
Sure
Also :
I propose limited invulnerability (to non cursed attacks) for all Shikigami, including Megumis, for the same reason as curses

Also Tojis worm is stated to be 4D, not sure how it applies to Tojis hax , but it should be on his profile I believe.
Translation for the statement : Here

Sure
Also :
I propose limited invulnerability (to non cursed attacks) for all Shikigami, including Megumis, for the same reason as curses

Also Tojis worm is stated to be 4D, not sure how it applies to Tojis hax , but it should be on his profile I believe.
Translation for the statement : Here
Limited invul for shikigami is fine , i agreed to that before and agree again nown
Toji's pet/standard equipment should get pocket dimension manipulation i guess, shame it ain't combat aplicable

What about when cursed energy covers the physical body? Like, in most cases the cursed energy is not fused to the body in the defense, it is a shield that has no great interaction with the user's body. It is like a second skin to which the sorcerer itself has no relation; To be honest, most of the arguments against limited invulnerability are baseless. "Cursed Energy shield is part of the physical and is therefore not invulnerable", which is definitely not real for a shield that doesn't even touch the body and the cursed energy is explicitly on the outside defending the user
71852cabb7fc0ff583f7eaa9d45b23db868a4af7.png
Screenshot_20211130-093621.png
0140-019_1.png

In the first scan the spines are being disintegrated by coming into contact with the cursed energy, not the body
If we follow the same logic I believe that sorcerers would not even be able to exorcise curses, because we would be assuming that the cursed energy is only with the user's body and not with other things
Yes, of course. But if he deactivated the main defense it doesn't make sense to keep the secondary defense
Sorry, this is the correct scan

Not related to this thread but has anyone calced Sukuna's Domain Expansion? He completely pulverized a large portion of Shibuya.

Alright so most stuff has been accepted from what Ive read and the main thing is this stuff about conceptual manipulation?

Alright so most stuff has been accepted from what Ive read and the main thing is this stuff about conceptual manipulation?
yeah awaiting my thread's conclusion to see what will happen.

The only noticeable disagreement I saw was for empathic stuff and the cursed energy invulnerability. But I have more stuff incoming that I will add when the thread is finished. @LIFE_OF_KING should also add his sandbox stuff.

Invulnerability is still being discussed

And what do you plan to add later? Domain Expansion?
Some clarifications about haxes, cursed physiology, and some overlooked stuff. I've been going over the series from volume 0 to current chapter to find some good stuff.

We need to fix the verse pages badly.

sukuna makes a comment about how Maho may have been able to defeat him at the start when he fought fushigoro
The thing about that is, we have a statement by Gojo that Jogo is likely > 3F sukuna.
Either this means Jogo > Mahoraga, or that 3F Sukuna had crazy hax that would allow him to beat Mahoraga (who may have had better stats than him).

The thing about that is, we have a statement by Gojo that Jogo is likely > 3F sukuna.
Either this means Jogo > Mahoraga, or that 3F Sukuna had crazy hax that would allow him to beat Mahoraga (who may have had better stats than him).
Nah sukuna gets stronger over time , this was stated like 2 or 3 times

Though this is the case, I find it weird for Gege to have Sukuna say Mahoraga could beat him at 3f. Mahoraga is either trash or 3f sukuna is just more powerful than we considered.

So Gege’s basically saying Jogo (by a good gap going off 8 or 9 fingers lvl) >3f Sukuna ~ Mahoraga > Ten Shadows user and past Six Eyes.

Isnt that due to fingers? I remember a statement tho.
Either way, Sukuna during the Megumi fight would be the weakest version of his 3F self. The statement with Jogo was made after Yuji died, was brought back, and trained a bit. Still applies no?

Though this is the case, I find it weird for Gege to have Sukuna say Mahoraga could beat him at 3f. Mahoraga is either trash or 3f sukuna is just more powerful than we considered.

So Gege’s basically saying Jogo (by a good gap going off 8 or 9 fingers lvl) >3f Sukuna ~ Mahoraga > Ten Shadows user and past Six Eyes.
Sukunas domain may still be incredibly refined and strong even at 3F. Jogo is stronger, but if what I said is the case, then Sukuna could insta win by pulling out his domain. We also dont know his other hax. Probably has a lot more.

Sukunas domain may still be incredibly refined and strong even at 3F. Jogo is stronger, but if what I said is the case, then Sukuna could insta win by pulling out his domain. We also dont know his other hax. Probably has a lot more.
Yea, I mean he made Jogo kneel down and Jogo's like "what my body moved on its own" Hopefully we get to know about this move and his box abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back