• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Hax & Addition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to these changes/ones discussed in the OP, the following should also be implemented regarding the conceptual/info stuff.
Gojo: Conceptual manip types 2 and 3.

Ogami: Information Manipulation type 2

Yaga: Information manipulation type 2

Subjective reality to pretty much everyone at varying levels (nigh useless for non sorcerors). Regular humans en masse create cursed spirits unconsciously, curses can be empowered by the faith of humans, Vengeful Imaginary Cursed spirits are human conceptualizations turned real, domains are said to be a person's inner world manifesting as real, Sukuna evidence, etc.

Mahito: Information type 2 for being able to interact with spiritual information that can also directly construct, transmute, and modify matter. Human souls being dominated by concepts that inform their souls metabolism and thus behavior.

Also as far as the whole "are cursed spirits invulnerable or intangible" argument goes it seems the answer is somewhere in the middle. Curses and cursed energy being abstract in nature would require humans to be able to see such things as thought and emotion. Non-sorceror humans can't see cursed spirits such as the case with windows and buddhist monks, the latter of which train their soul through introspection and can then detect other souls and cursed spirits. Humans also can be cursed and not recognize the existence of said haunting curse nor the effects it has on themselves or the environment. Thus, it would seem that in order to interact with cursed spirits one needs spiritual awareness + the ability to utilize cursed energy. Without the former, interaction, in general, is impossible (which is why humans can't naturally see curses, souls, thoughts, etc). Without the ability to utilize cursed energy (essentially weaponized thoughts, emotions, etc) interaction is useless which would also explain the window's attack plan on Junpei discussing the three outcomes being (1) junpei can't see cursed spirits, (2) Junpei can see them but can do nothing to them, and (3) Junpei can see the cursed spirit and attacks it.

The above explanation also puts to bed the whole "curses aren't abstract existences" argument.
Uhh btw can i see a summary of Gojo conceptual Manipulation

OK!

So for starters this thread will be for the addition of powers and abilities and also redoing certain abilities.

I'll label what and who gets what.

Agrees: @Theendzero13 , @Popted2 , @Outcast

Disagrees: @ShadowWhoWalks (Empathic Manip Resist), @Nullflowerblush (Empathic Manip resist)

• Energy Manipulation and Curse Manipulation : All sorcerers and curses should have this. (Sorcerers are able to curse each other and use curse energy) Everyone except Toji and Maki
  • Power Nullification : People who can do domain amplification should have this. Jogo, Hanami, Gojo. (This is the main one that is a change since on Jogo and Hanami's page its labeled as attack reflection. It's powernull, Gojo compares it to simple domain and also says it neutralizes techniques, that's why his infinity gets nulled and they can hit him, its also why he turns it off)
image0.png

image1.png

Resistance to Empathic Manipulation : Stated by Gojo here that Sorcerers are trained to control their emotions so they should have basic resistance.

image0.png

image1.png

image0.png

(I honestly just noticed this when making this so yea if ya don't agree with this its cool)

Accelerated Development:
(Stated stated to improve when there are consequences to suffer. Yuji Learned better curse energy manipulation through fighting on the fly against Hanami and Todo. While fighting Choso, he learns to better control his emotions and control his curse energy better. Characters like Yuta, and Higuruma show this as well. Gojo also states several people have the potential to surpass him. (Should apply to most sorcerers)

Conceptual Manipulation : Gojo has conceptual manipulation types 2 and 3. If you want more Information to see how valid this is plz @ @Dr._whiteee

Perception Manipulation:
Screen_Shot_2021-11-18_at_5.30.38_PM.png

Incorporeal replaced with Invulnerability: Ask @Theendzero13 for the validity of this. Likely will end with selective intangibility

Stats Reduction: Nanami's Ratio Technique

Conceptual Manipulation: Types 2 and 3 for Sorcerers and Curses. This is due to the soul and body being illusory boundaries of a person's being that are both fundamentally information.

Fake Geto discusses that the soul does not predate the body as Mohito claimed and they are in fact the same. Which is evidenced by technique and the small part of Geto's info that exists in his body. Todou also echoes this sentiment when teaching Yuji about the world.

Ogami's technique was said to summon the information of Toji's body while keeping the information comprising his soul separate. Toji was still able to overcome the process and dominate the possessor's soul with only his "body information" which also allowed him to kill himself vs Megumi.

This would logically extend to curses who are manifestations of abstract emotions and "images" of phenomena.
See for more. @Dr._whiteee
Aggre

Agree with everything but I don't understand why they all have CM 2 from the body being information so I'm neutral on that

In addition to these changes/ones discussed in the OP, the following should also be implemented regarding the conceptual/info stuff.
Gojo: Conceptual manip types 2 and 3.

Ogami: Information Manipulation type 2

Yaga: Information manipulation type 2
Fine
Subjective reality to pretty much everyone at varying levels (nigh useless for non sorcerors). Regular humans en masse create cursed spirits unconsciously, curses can be empowered by the faith of humans, Vengeful Imaginary Cursed spirits are human conceptualizations turned real, domains are said to be a person's inner world manifesting as real, Sukuna evidence, etc.
No. None of the characters we have on the profiles would have this, unless Domain Expansions are taken into account. As noted in the series itself, cursed users don't create curses. And since all but Maki and Toji (who are the direct inverse) are cursed users, none of them cause this effect.
Mahito: Information type 2 for being able to interact with spiritual information that can also directly construct, transmute, and modify matter. Human souls being dominated by concepts that inform their souls metabolism and thus behavior.
Fine.
Also as far as the whole "are cursed spirits invulnerable or intangible" argument goes it seems the answer is somewhere in the middle. Curses and cursed energy being abstract in nature would require humans to be able to see such things as thought and emotion. Non-sorceror humans can't see cursed spirits such as the case with windows and buddhist monks, the latter of which train their soul through introspection and can then detect other souls and cursed spirits. Humans also can be cursed and not recognize the existence of said haunting curse nor the effects it has on themselves or the environment. Thus, it would seem that in order to interact with cursed spirits one needs spiritual awareness + the ability to utilize cursed energy. Without the former, interaction, in general, is impossible (which is why humans can't naturally see curses, souls, thoughts, etc). Without the ability to utilize cursed energy (essentially weaponized thoughts, emotions, etc) interaction is useless which would also explain the window's attack plan on Junpei discussing the three outcomes being (1) junpei can't see cursed spirits, (2) Junpei can see them but can do nothing to them, and (3) Junpei can see the cursed spirit and attacks it.

The above explanation also puts to bed the whole "curses aren't abstract existences" argument.
Pretty sure this was established that cursed spirits are intangible when they're weaker but not so past grade 4 or so. Don't know why this is still being brought up since even what you posted doesn't point towards either intangibility or invulnerability.
So yeah while waiting for my thread to conclude I will touch upon some other stuff.
-
The only problem I see here is creation for Yuta. Since this from before it was properly revealed in his latest fight I can understand why that was the conclusion, but now we know that Yuta instead just has Dimensional Storage with Rika.
Agree with energy and curse manipulation
Power nullification looks good as well
No to Empathetic Manipulation Resistance, doesn't really stop them from getting their emotions manipulated through powers just means they're in tune with their emotions.
Accelerated Development should be awarded character by character instead of to all of them, better to just give it those that have shown it like Megumi and Itadori.
Concept Manipulation is good to go for Gojo, not for everyone else, however.
Scans are needed for invulnerability even if I support it.
Stat Reduction makes sense for Nanami, since that's how Ratio works
This is pretty much all my thoughts on this thread. If there's something I missed, let me know and I'll see how I feel about it

Uhh btw can i see a summary of Gojo conceptual Manipulation
Gojo can manipulate the concept of distance. He also alludes to this when saying that he brings the concept of infinity into "reality" from existence. Which would qualify it as type 2.
Agree with everything but I don't understand why they all have CM 2 from the body being information so I'm neutral on that
That needs to be updated. It will be replaced with subjective reality and NPI with abstractions.

Last edited:
No. None of the characters we have on the profiles would have this, unless Domain Expansions are taken into account. As noted in the series itself, cursed users don't create curses. And since all but Maki and Toji (who are the direct inverse) are cursed users, none of them cause this effect.
Well yeah, it would get applied to sorcerers with domains.

Cursed users don't create curses but still have the potential for using them via domains, and if they die vengeful and leave behind that curse (see Nanami's death). It was a minor thing though (outside of domains for which it should be added) so I don't care too much for this point to argue it.
Pretty sure this was established that cursed spirits are intangible when they're weaker but not so past grade 4 or so. Don't know why this is still being brought up since even what you posted doesn't point towards either intangibility or invulnerability.
It's about NPI. My point was that those interpretations were wrong in some ways. This was once again more so a clarification.
The only problem I see here is creation for Yuta. Since this from before it was properly revealed in his latest fight I can understand why that was the conclusion, but now we know that Yuta instead just has Dimensional Storage with Rika.
Yes, this was based on chapter 0, so if an updated explanation now exists it can be removed.

so several days
No
2 at most

In Chapter 154, where Yuji and Megumi try to infiltrate Hakari's fight club we get to see on a man's phone the Date is November 11th, Time 00:58.
After they complete their shenanigans several chapters later, in Chapter 158 Megumi flaunts his position as the Zen'in head,Hakari is surprised, then in a Panel it is stated the Zen'in clan was slaughtered one Day Later.
One Day after November 11th would be November 12th.

In Chapter 190, we see the Time at where Maki is now to be November 14th 3:05PM right before Curse Naoya enters Sakurajima Colony(Maki's)

Meaning at most 1 Day had passed since Naoya's death and he is shown to already be a Curse 2 days later.

Meaning the Type 4 Immortality would be at most a couple of days

Note: Cursed Spirit Rika became ressurected as Cursed Spirit as soon as she died because Yuta cursed her, so the process may infact be instant, although this scenario is in a different occurrence

All of this just alludes to the fact that the process of ressurection is a very short one

Last edited:
Are we keeping Gojo's unlimited void as is or is it getting changed to different set of abilities and what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back