• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Hax & Addition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn’t poisonous, his cursed blood caused his body to reject it, and fight it off as if it were an infection or disease.
Yeah I know that, im talking about it being stated previously? Wasnt it stated Esos and Kechizus blood was corrosive/poisonous?
I think it was stated in the fanbook that Chosos blood has the same properties.Not sure.

Yeah I know that, im talking about it being stated previously? Wasnt it stated Esos and Kechizus blood was corrosive/poisonous?
I think it was stated in the fanbook that Chosos blood has the same properties.Not sure.
Yeah , the death painting all have corrosive blood

I don't think what happened to Naoya was the effect of pure cursed energy, since a sorcerer's body naturally already has a lot of energy. I think it was something biological. Because Choso's blood is repulsive and unnatural, Naoya's body tries to refuse the blood, causing pain and eventual death by the body taking up space for the blood to circulate; I don't think this can be used as something that helps with the justification of Corruption or anything, it is a characteristic of Choso and his brothers

I don't think what happened to Naoya was the effect of pure cursed energy, since a sorcerer's body naturally already has a lot of energy. I think it was something biological. Because Choso's blood is repulsive and unnatural, Naoya's body tries to refuse the blood, causing pain and eventual death by the body taking up space for the blood to circulate; I don't think this can be used as something that helps with the justification of Corruption or anything, it is a characteristic of Choso and his brothers
Didnt the poison burn through walls?
Here
This is seen better in the anime, but im pretty sure it did.
Also stated to be poison. Is there something else needed for Corruption?

Didnt the poison burn through walls?
Here
This is seen better in the anime, but im pretty sure it did.
Also stated to be poison. Is there something else needed for Corruption?
Corruption is the ability to "infect" someone or something with one's power, making said person or thing into a different being or state of being than it was before. This ability can be similar to Mind Manipulation (and potentially some of its facets) or Possession, in that the opponent becomes what you want them to be, but normally, once infected, the "corruptor" doesn't have to do anything for the "corruptee" to become corrupted.

This should be ended. Its clear the effects of ce is not corruption and it would be more established if ce did do this.

And yea curse manip is the accurate option considering them being curses not to say title=literal but its pretty clear they should just have a general control of cursed energy or curse manipulation.

By the way, whoever did that translation for the Infinity scan didn't do it correctly. To those of you who are interested, here's the actual translation. Basically Gojo is Manipulating the concept of distance to create an infinite space between him and the opponent.

Distance as a concept should be type 2, not type 3.

Edit: Ah so the OP is using a different scan for conceptual Manipulation. However this scan in particular should be used as the primary form of citation given that it's a lot more direct when it come to justifying conceptual Manipulation over distance.

Last edited:
By the way, whoever did that translation for the Infinity scan didn't do it correctly. To those of you who are interested, here's the actual translation. Basically Gojo is Manipulating the concept of distance to create an infinite space between him and the opponent.

Distance as a concept should be type 2, not type 3.
I feel like this deserves perception or sense manipulation too since it says
For example, even though they are separated by 100m, he can make the enemy feel they are 'very close'. On the contrary, 1m will be felt 'far' by controlling the phase.

Megumi has some shadow teleportation thing going on. How does it work and what are its limitations? Does he need to generate shadowy material first? Can he emerge from any shadow in sight?

Megumi has some shadow teleportation thing going on. How does it work and what are its limitations? Does he need to generate shadowy material first? Can he emerge from any shadow in sight?
Unknown at this point but it should be notes he was able to hide in Finger Bearer’s shadow despite the latter using an AOE energy attack that lit up the cave they were fighting in. So kind of up in the air.

So yeah while waiting for my thread to conclude I will touch upon some other stuff.
-
In addition to these changes/ones discussed in the OP, the following should also be implemented regarding the conceptual/info stuff.
Gojo: Conceptual manip types 2 and 3.

Ogami: Information Manipulation type 2

Yaga: Information manipulation type 2

Subjective reality to pretty much everyone at varying levels (nigh useless for non sorcerors). Regular humans en masse create cursed spirits unconsciously, curses can be empowered by the faith of humans, Vengeful Imaginary Cursed spirits are human conceptualizations turned real, domains are said to be a person's inner world manifesting as real, Sukuna evidence, etc.

Mahito: Information type 2 for being able to interact with spiritual information that can also directly construct, transmute, and modify matter. Human souls being dominated by concepts that inform their souls metabolism and thus behavior.

Also as far as the whole "are cursed spirits invulnerable or intangible" argument goes it seems the answer is somewhere in the middle. Curses and cursed energy being abstract in nature would require humans to be able to see such things as thought and emotion. Non-sorceror humans can't see cursed spirits such as the case with windows and buddhist monks, the latter of which train their soul through introspection and can then detect other souls and cursed spirits. Humans also can be cursed and not recognize the existence of said haunting curse nor the effects it has on themselves or the environment. Thus, it would seem that in order to interact with cursed spirits one needs spiritual awareness + the ability to utilize cursed energy. Without the former, interaction, in general, is impossible (which is why humans can't naturally see curses, souls, thoughts, etc). Without the ability to utilize cursed energy (essentially weaponized thoughts, emotions, etc) interaction is useless which would also explain the window's attack plan on Junpei discussing the three outcomes being (1) junpei can't see cursed spirits, (2) Junpei can see them but can do nothing to them, and (3) Junpei can see the cursed spirit and attacks it.

The above explanation also puts to bed the whole "curses aren't abstract existences" argument.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back