• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Where does this idea come from? That Sukuna from the Fearsome Womb arc is a top tier of the verse.
Assume that the fingers scale additively, so 2F is literally just 2x that of 1F and so on. This assumption isn't very well founded, we can only really prove Sukuna gets vaguely stronger with each finger, however I believe it to be a common sense and conservative assumption for the time being.

10% of 16F Sukuna = 1.6F Sukuna, this Sukuna was able to fight against both Maki and Yuji simultaneously and was outperforming them.

After the Gojo fight, Sukuna should be halved in terms of CE output. This is because FP Gojo's red can kill Mahoraga in one go meanwhile BF amped brain damaged Gojo's fully enchanted red couldn't in part due to decreasing output (200% - since I think Gojo's chants were solo in ch223 and Utahime was amplifying Ijichii's barrier given the statements and narrative significance of it, although if you want to say Gojo's chants are 120% that's fine too it'll just make Sukuna's output at around 80% and not halved).

Yuji's soul punches decrease Sukuna's output and can bring it down to such a level that Megumi can seize control over the vessel, or he should've done if not for Yorozu's death, implying Sukuna's control over the vessel post-Yuta is below even the nerf in ch215, yet physically he's still a powerhouse whilst holding back.

This is ignoring also the damage done to him by Gojo's HP, Yuta's Jacob's Ladder, Maki's soul damage, Yuji's further soul punches, and the overall physical damage and fatigue he'd have.

Further, the only characters with statements relating to 3F Sukuna are Jogo and Mahoraga. Mahoraga has a solid narrative of being a top tier so I'm fine with it, Jogo's statements individually aren't that strong and can be interpreted to be his CE reserves or in reference to his upper output limit (maximum technique) which scales WAY higher than his own stats or other techniques.

Regarding Todo's case it's most likely blood from the part where Sukuna not healed. Even before that kick his face damage is already visible. So idk. I mean his right face was half ripped off by Yuji's blood manipulation. A kick drawing blood from that shouldn't be hard.
2-ksR1KLXut-T3--m.jpg

The scaling is weird in this arc

We have Miguel, who is comparable to Gojo without Blue
But he can't oneshot a dying Sukuna

And then we have Todo kicking Sukuna
We could say that Sukuna was weaker, but then Yujo shows up

Then one could say that Yujo is weaker than Gojo, which is fine, but it doesnt make sense for him to be way weaker than Miguel

Then one could say that Yujo is weaker than Gojo, which is fine, but it doesnt make sense for him to be way weaker than Miguel
I just chalk it up to Sukuna's output constantly dropping up and back down, between his black flashes and Yuji's soul punches. I don't really think current Sukuna should be used for scaling tbh

is this saying that the Sukuna fight is 11 hours in or that it's just 11 pm?
Neither.
Eleventh hour is an expression for when a deadline or a great change is closing in. In this instance, the idea is that Sukuna is so close to his own defeat

Edit: Ninja'd

idk if its been there for a while but why does yujis profile have thread manipulation? I don't recall him being able to generate threads or manipulate them, unless its recent and I've just misread something lol.

idk if its been there for a while but why does yujis profile have thread manipulation? I don't recall him being able to generate threads or manipulate them, unless its recent and I've just misread something lol.
Bruh profile already has scan what are you talking about? 😕 You can always check that. Also thread manipulation doesn't need to generate threads. You can use existing thread itself. It's called manipulation not creation of thread.

Ngl I kinda love Sukuna's design but I dislike how Gege draws him
He should be more of a monster instead of a 40 years old hot husband with two extra arms, similar to how Mappa animates him

Gege sometimes draws Sukuna as a demon, yeah, but its only in some scenes, which is sad
0262-001.png
0214-001.png
That is the best he's drawn Sukuna's face in a while. Finally looks more like a deformation on his face rather than a mask

That should be weapon mastery and not thread manipulation, seeing as he's not using thread manipulation as an actual power but using a wire as a weapon

I think the weird mask like appearance is more due to Sukuna being incarnated than anything else. Since we only see him with the mask shape after incarnating into Megumi's body. You could even potentially blame it being more mask like on an issue with him assuming his original form after taking all that brain damage from unlimited void. Though I might be wrong on the mask only showing up after he incranated

The mask was present on flashbacks showing Heian Era Sukuna with Sukuna and examples by Uro when Ryu mentions Yuta is at his limit.

Borrowing from all the shonen manga and anime I've consumed, the scaling can get weird but I can hopefully make some sense of it.

I don't know if we've gotten anything definitive on how strong Gojo is w/just his physical capabilities w/only CE reinforcement and increased output. It's implied most of his physical strikes use blue to enhance them; that absorption effect doesn't necessarily increase the output but creates a counterattack feeling like the punch was 2 in 1. Maybe that would mean Gojo's physicals are roughly half of what he's capable w/out the blue enhancement?
za98ptogtnhb1.jpg

Then, we have Sukuna in his true form. Thanks to the extra set of arms and mouth, he should have an increased level of output and/or efficiency and a possible refresher from most, or possibly even, all the damage from his fight w/Gojo. So, this could mean that he was much stronger than he was when he fought Gojo but all the damage he'd taken up to engaging w/Miguel had weakened him to Gojo's physical level. The two of them would be roughly even in that specific area but Sukuna would still have access to his other abilities and experience that Miguel can't outmatch.
sukuna-resumes-his-true-form-in-jujutsu-kaisen.jpg
1b33ge68dyac1.jpeg

When it comes to Todo and Yuji, I'd chalk it up to everyone's been training/preparing for this fight and that this is likely in the endgame arc where characters can just have a massive upgrade like in other stories.

There's also how JJK fights have that complicated/match up nature to it along w/hard rules, if that makes sense. I mean, and no offense, it's not like in say DBZ where 90% of fights are won by who has the highest power level. It's like HxH or even Kengan where where someone's raw power, abilities, skills, knowledge, intelligence, tactics etc. can determine who wins. And even then there are other factors in a fight that cannot be "controlled", only taken into account and why it can be so hard for me to have a solid answer on who can win in a fight.

Hope this is somewhat logical and not ####### crazy :giggle:

Ngl I kinda love Sukuna's design but I dislike how Gege draws him
He should be more of a monster instead of a 40 years old hot husband with two extra arms, similar to how Mappa animates him

Gege sometimes draws Sukuna as a demon, yeah, but its only in some scenes, which is sad
0262-001.png
0214-001.png
I personally love my 7 feet 4 armed 1000 year old hot husband thank you very much

Back