• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Ik Gege finna do some shit like Kenjaku's brain became James Bond and ******* infiltrated and stole Gojo's body or some shit idk 🗿
It would be funny if he is Kenjaku's back up Plan. Unless Gege just shown him to us for no reason.
0-viKL8A6gJ1Btb-m.jpg
2-R6Xb0SeKsXBUM-m.jpg

Honestly I don't buy this bait. Gojo fans are hyped for the sole facst he may be back but there is no way to write this without being a travesty.
Gojo has no place in this fight anymore and if he's back he will be nerfed to hell and back so he doesn't one shot Sukuna on the spot

Gojo dealing with Kenjaku himself would have been one thing but Gege deicded it's better somehow to have Yuta cheapshot him.

PLEASE GEGE AKUTAMI PLEASE LET THIS BE REAL. DON'T BE A FAKE OUT OR A MISDIRECTION PLEASE JUST LET THIS HAPPEN. I WILL SELL MY SOUL FOR THIS TO BE REAL, I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU COULD EVER WANT FOR THIS TO BE REAL, JUST LET MY GLORIOUS BLUE EYED KING RETURN
GNq-OP4WwAAN84e.jpg

Honestly I don't buy this bait. Gojo fans are hyped for the sole facst he may be back but there is no way to write this without being a travesty.
Gojo has no place in this fight anymore and if he's back he will be nerfed to hell and back so he doesn't one shot Sukuna on the spot
I would unironically be fine with him getting nerfed to not one shot Sukuna, just having him back is enough for me. Infact if you look closely, one of his eyes isn't shown GOJO GIVING UP ONE OF THE SIX EYES FOR HIS LIFE IS REAL

Infact I'm saying this now, if Gojo returns i will write out an entire essay here on the forum about why he is the greatest character in the series and why his return is the best thing to happen to the manga
If the reveal ends up being real and not a fake out I'm following through with this promise

Popularity is not equivalent to quality, sorry to say 😭
U didn't even read. I said to an extent 😂
Mf's nowadays tweak when people say JJK top 10. See how much copies it sold far faster than One Piss even did IN just a year. Especially in a week. Shit made 1m copies and others didn't even come close to this figure IN a week.

And then we have polls saying JJK is #1 show and all that. Celebrities and the like making references to it left and right. Minecraft even making one too. You can't deny the fact that all this popularity and appreciation of the work is a clear indicator of the quality of JJK.
It's very clear dude. If it is that popular then there's quite of a good reason for it. Let's not deny this.
And I'm not saying it's a 1:1 type of thing here (Popularity and quality). But it does spell out the quality. Anybody here saying otherwise like Arkenis is just straight up gaslighting themselves with hypnosis ASMR 24h video on how to hate JJK

Even if Gege himself comes out of his basement & says Sukuna is stronger 90% Gojo fans won't be agreeing with that. Well I know few Decent Gojo fans who are logical and agrees with Sukuna being stronger so not gonna say all Gojo fans are delusional.

To this day I still don't see how Sukuna beats Gojo without 10 Shadows.

He was cooked the moment he failed to finish him off with a domain.

There is no way the edit wrote "those eyes are unmistakable" AND THEN it turns to ******* hallucination right?
Yeah that’s my issue with the hallucinations theories. I mean, if it’s really an illusion or something of the sort I’d think Gege would’ve showed us that it’s indeed NOT Gojo there.

It could also be Yuta, wouldn’t be the first time he is mistaken for Gojo. But I don’t believe Yuta has space in this fight right now.

TBH
gojo should've just come back as a curse to fight the merge or something
cuz he is HIM and will simply refuses to lose his mind over some merging shit

Back