• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I aint doing it but ya should fix this, Kashimo did not harm a full powered Sukuna in these scans provided on the page, thats a weakened Sukuna right after the Gojo fight. If he harmed four arms Sukuna then put that there not him punching Sukuna a couple of times while weakened.
Yeah it's completely wrong. I will change it in my next thread upgrade. If no one has any rush.

I'm gonna calc an AP feat for the early series character, and I'd like to say this feat could probably be changed to be more up to snuff if it accounted for Inverse-square law. Given that it destroyed the ceiling that was like 6 meters above its head. It would definitely up the results too. Dunno by how much, but better for sure. Destroying a ***** ton of concrete or rock or whatever from several meters away with an explosion >>> just destroying it.
I dunno if I should implement the change since the blog is already kinda big, but I realized that since the explosion only came in contact with Itadori's palm or at most his front side. Assuming it hit his whole front side we could just half his surface area:
1.94/2 = 0.97

(1203.52/0.97)•51617064 = 64043473057 Joules | 15.32 Tons

Apparently, the average palm surface area is 0.007785, even tho he's missing a hand, I'll just multiply that by 2 to save time.

(1203.52/0.01557)•51617064 = 3.9898631e+12 Joules | 954 Tons

Not sure what I should do in that regard. But for now, I'll leave the calc alone. Just thought I should note that.

I dunno if I should implement the change since the blog is already kinda big, but I realized that since the explosion only came in contact with Itadori's palm or at most his front side. Assuming it hit his whole front side we could just half his surface area:
1.94/2 = 0.97

(1203.52/0.97)•51617064 = 64043473057 Joules | 15.32 Tons

Apparently, the average palm surface area is 0.007785, even tho he's missing a hand, I'll just multiply that by 2 to save time.

(1203.52/0.01557)•51617064 = 3.9898631e+12 Joules | 954 Tons

Not sure what I should do in that regard. But for now, I'll leave the calc alone. Just thought I should note that.
Wait... is that even an explosion? Yuji calls it a barrier and it's shown to exert a push force, although it is capable of burning Yuji's fingers, the floor and the other surroundings don't seem to be impacted

Yuji was making a guess. At this point he's very inexperienced with Curses and Cursed Energy. You don't really need it to be an actual chemical explosion to use inverse square law tho. An omnidirectional/semi-omnidirectional spread of energy would suffice. It does as you said burn Yuji's fingers, and I think as far as destruction of the surroundings go, I think the anime fixed that, and I think that's because the energy was spread in a hemispherical fashion as opposed to spherically.

Ryu's speed is "At least Subsonic+, likely at least Subsonic+"
Yeah thats fine. We have no way of scaling him higher for now. Pretty sure we even kept Yuta's speed scaling out of the speed thread so Ryu isn't gonna be changed either

Finger Bearer accidentally chop off his hand and his casual attacks almost killed Yuji.

Itadori is definitely not High 8-C by the beginning of the manga and his feats are much closer to Wall and Small Building level. He's not scaling to a Special Grade Curse when he didn't even know what the **** Cursed Energy was.

Itadori shouldn't scale to the feats, those attacks almost killed him. Surviving something doesn't mean you scale to it.

Well, I won't argue against it too much. Late for me. As long as we agree Fushiguro when he fought the second finger bearer can scale to the value.

I'll go along with that, tho I thought that since his DE was incomplete he didn't get amped by it physically, but boosted his CT limitations or smth. I'd have to go back and reread it ig.

The Finger Bearer would scale above Mechamaru's 8-B calc as a special grade curse, the Finger Bearer was mainly toying with Yuji during their fight so their High 8-C calc shouldn't be a hard limit on it

I'll go along with that, tho I thought that since his DE was incomplete he didn't get amped by it physically, but boosted his CT limitations or smth. I'd have to go back and reread it ig.
Well, unless we can explain how Megumi wen't from getting his ass violated by Finger Bearer to physically matching him, it's his Domain amping him.
The Finger Bearer would scale above Mechamaru's 8-B calc as a special grade curse, the Finger Bearer was mainly toying with Yuji during their fight so their High 8-C calc shouldn't be a hard limit on it
Finger Bearer should scale to its own feats.

Itadori shouldnt scale to Finger but he definitely scale to that destroyed wall that he went through
This like saying if Gojo punched Nobara through a wall and Nobara survives, Nobara doesn't scale to Gojo but she scales to the wall that was created from the force of Gojo's punch

This like saying if Gojo punched Nobara through a wall and Nobara survives, Nobara doesn't scale to Gojo but she scales to the wall that was created from the force of Gojo's punch
Yeah, nobara never survived a punch from Gojo, and yes, It would be Fine to scale her to the wall destruction value

This is not a state in which I'd say someone scales to the attack
image.png

His hand is literally not withstanding the attack
0007-010.png

Back