• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I’ll reread the fight but I remember Yuji being significantly weaker and getting his shoulder broken from a chop.
Yeah so once he does stacked, Yuji can’t get a good hit on him at all and they mainly divert or stop each others strikes not really block them much and once Choso gets one good hit he tears through his shoulder.

Yeah so once he does stacked, Yuji can’t get a good hit on him at all and they mainly divert or stop each others strikes not really block them much and once Choso gets one good hit he tears through his shoulder.
That makes sense, I had the anime version on my mind which probably expanded the fight significantly like it did with many other fights. Still though, there's just no basis for FRS being a 2x multiplier. Even ignoring our site standards regarding multipliers, overpowering someone who's comparable to your base doesn't necessarily require you to be twice as strong, how much it requires depends from verse to verse. It's just an unquantifiable amp.

That being said, Yuji still scales to 58.4 Tons during Shibuya considering that the specific attack Mahito did that made that crater actually barely did anything to him for some reason, so Mahito was probably just toying with him at that point. This was 120% Yuji so if you take the Black Flash amp at face value base Shibuya Yuji would be around 48.7 Tons.

That makes sense, I had the anime version on my mind which probably expanded the fight significantly like it did with many other fights. Still though, there's just no basis for FRS being a 2x multiplier. Even ignoring our site standards regarding multipliers, overpowering someone who's comparable to your base doesn't necessarily require you to be twice as strong, how much it requires depends from verse to verse. It's just an unquantifiable amp.

That being said, Yuji still scales to 58.4 Tons during Shibuya considering that the specific attack Mahito did that made that crater actually barely did anything to him for some reason, so Mahito was probably just toying with him at that point. This was 120% Yuji so if you take the Black Flash amp at face value base Shibuya Yuji would be around 48.7 Tons.
Yeah bf will be factored into this as well. You can find my yuji sandbox, I’m gonna update everyone with it.

Attack Potency: TBD with Blood Manipulation (Yuji's blood manipulation can harm[46] Sukuna), higher with Piercing Blood, far higher with Shrine (Could cut[47]into Sukuna several times with his newly acquired Shrine), even higher in Domain Expansion (Domains grant a buff to stats[48] while in them to the user. One's curse energy output[49] is higher in domain)

Speed:

Striking Strength:
TBD (Yuji has developed[50] his reinforcement over the past month. Was able to bruise[51] unguard Sukuna with a knee to the face and strong enough to push Sukuna down[52]), far higherwith Black Flash (After hitting Black Flash one's potential is unleashed[53], entering[54] a temporary zone like state where their manipulation of cursed energy is easy as breathing and allows them to hit more Black Flashes, furthering their level with every Black Flash[55])

Durability: Bold (Has developed[56] his reinforcement over the past month making him more durable[57] but doesn't surpass Ryu Ishigori in toughness. Engaged with Sukuna the most in hand to hand, delivering and receiving numerous blows, and blocking[58] a Black Flash. Could take on several of Sukuna's dismantles[59]with shallow cuts and cleave[60] to the face. Was even able to survive[61] Sukuna's domain slashes)

Last edited:
Hakari being the only one to show coordinates changing.
Yuta did this too
0252-001.png

Yeah bf will be factored into this as well. You can find my yuji sandbox, I’m gonna update everyone with it.
Should split the Pre awakening and Awakening Yuji as different keys.

Pre Awakened Yuji has less haxes and Awakened Yuji has better abilities + Due to BF he should have better CE control and skill set and barrier techniques (also slightly status upgrade to unknown level, just list it as stronger than before). Additionally Awakened Yuji can land BF like he wills it(not saying he can willing do that but atleast 80% of chances he can land them) he also can use BV and improvise it. Also likely better RCT speed (he healed faster inside Sukuna's domain compared to when Yuta and Yuji were fighting Sukuna inside Yuta's domain. Let's not talk about DE.

Overall what Awakened Yuji can do things which can't be done by Pre-Awakened Yuji.

I mean I do plan to make that and I don't agree either. "Awakened" Yuji isn't even a transformation or a perma power-up (physically, at least).

You can rate all of this in one key and add a new rating to when he hits BFs.

That's what I literally did. I just don't know what else we would put, the guy hits bf and does basically the same shit for several more chapters and gets aided by Todo.

That's what I literally did. I just don't know what else we would put, the guy hits bf and does basically the same shit for several more chapters and gets aided by Todo.
Yuji awakens his dormant technique and immediately creates a use for it that isn't based on actual power

He wants to minimize his AP section so bad lmao

I mean I do plan to make that and I don't agree either. "Awakened" Yuji isn't even a transformation or a perma power-up (physically, at least).

Just list it as something else then. Like EOS or something.

We can use Pre awakened Yuji for matches also and same goes for awakened Yuji. With various different arguments because of different abilities both possesses.

Pre Awakened Yuji key can be named Shinjuku Showdown arc

Awakened Yuji key can named Post Shinjuku Showdown or EOS.

Just list it as something else then. Like EOS or something.

We can use Pre awakened Yuji for matches also and same goes for awakened Yuji. With various different arguments because of different abilities both possesses.

There’s something I did for Jotaro that would fit Yuji. I merged the Part 4 and 5 keys into one and in the notes section I wrote that the OP can choose which one they’d like to use.

The only difference is like, a weakness.

This is unnecessary though. Both don't show anything much of difference for stats. Just having his feats after Black Flash is fine like I did. No reason to have him have like 7 keys when he so clearly doesn't have the pna and stats for that. And I mean a pre awakened key just wouldn't be used it'd just be Post Shibuya, but stronger when Awakened is the exact tier.

He should just have an shinjuku/eos key
No reason to have multiple keys with little to no changes in between
Feels like clutter

Also for Yuta's Gojo key can't we use a better picture?
Any of these should work, no?

Are we trying to remove Yuji's physicals from his AP section and sticking that in striking strength like it was tried with Gojo?
That is done for both already. We’ve been doing that for a while now. The discussion is about pre and awakened Yuji having one key or splitting it.

That is done for both already. We’ve been doing that for a while now. The discussion is about pre and awakened Yuji having one key or splitting it.
It is not done for Gojo nor is it currently done for Yuji. We have to include the stats at least for the striking strength into the AP section. Keeping the explanation for SS in the SS section is fine, but you shouldn't forget to include physicals in the AP section

Back