• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Nah, Gojo is mid for a heian era sorcerer. Sukuna would just need to stop holding back fr fr
Screenshot_20240806_182507_Chrome2.jpg

Just do you guys think sukuna is a pure evil character
If we're going by Villains Wiki's criteria, Sukuna's capability of showing respect and honor to his opponents disqualifies him from being Pure Evil

In mahito’s defense isn’t it because it’s his nature as a cursed spirit which means he’s literally incapable of doing anything considered good?
Mahito points out that cursed spirits like him and Hanami have rationale and reasoning, unlike other cursed spirits which lash out like mindless beasts, yet they still choose to follow through with their nature as curses

𝟐𝟕. "𝐇𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠" 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤?
A: Its not like he cant cook but he doesn't cook very often
I'm better than Gojo (I cook everyday)
652de075deb6f30375d4667369249b54.jpg

At least we now know Gojo has been fighting curses since young and completed basic Jujutsu training since before he joined Jujutsu tech, so I think that's something for his intelligence section.

i personally enjoyed the questions 🤷‍♂️ ofc they could've asked more pertinent questions, but these questions gave more life to Gojo, seeing how we haven't seen him (in present) in a long time now (even though he's a very.. lively and animated character as is).

"Hey Gege, so Gojo, that guy who got cut in half, had his brain replaced by another one, stated dead numerous times and even in the most recent chapter had been shown as one of the lost characters alongside Choso and Nobara in Itadori's memory, is still alive?"
i dont get why people are expecting not only for people to ask this (they most definitely have ngl) but for Gege to even answer it (he definitely ignored those questions). Read the manga and that answers that question lol

I think the answers are worse than the questions. It's always "I think..." "I guess" and never something concrete. Pussy writer.

Back