• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

This doesn't address what I said. I'm talking about why the sections are there. SS for Gojo's ss feats, Ap for his abilities feats. And looks fine.
It doesn't
Do you know why? Because RED its something that Gojo barely uses
In his main fight, the greatest fight of the manga and of the character, he used Red, but how many times?
One
Two
Three times
Everything else, for 10 chapters, he only used blue and raw strenght
Do you see the problem? We are using the MAIN section of a profile to list a secondary technique.
The AP section is meant to show the power of the character. Any average person looking at the profile will think that Gojo basically just spams Red, since the other 99.8% of the wiki does not follow that weird format.
Just look at Master Kame's profile. Imagine if theres was only Moon level on his AP section and how confusing it would be when looking at other profiles and seeing that other do not scale to the the Moon level value despiste the main section of Kame, attack potency, only having 5-C there

Just because you can doesnt mean you should lol

It doesn't
Do you know why? Because RED its something that Gojo barely uses
In his main fight, the greatest fight of the manga and of the character, he used Red, but how many times?
One
Two
Three times
Everything else, for 10 chapters, he only used blue and raw strenght
Do you see the problem? We are using the MAIN section of a profile to list a secondary technique
The AP section is meant to show the power of the character. Any average person looking at the profile will think that Gojo basically just spam red since the other 99.8% of the wiki do not follow that weird formet
Just look at Master Kame's profile. Imagine if theres was only Moon level on his AP section and how confusing it would be when looking at other profiles and seeing that other do not scale to the the Moon level value despiste the main section of Kame, attack potency, only having 5-C there

Just because you can doesnt mean you should lol
Yeah no, this is just an absurd view of pages, no one is gonna read his ap section and think he just spams Red and not scroll to see the SS section. Also why is this only about the main fight when we're talking about the page itself? Kame's page wouldn't just be Moon level ap, he uses Kamehameha as well so it'd be Building level with Kamehameha, Moon level with MAX Power Kamehameha. This just sounds like a lack of wanting to read a page or people not detailing a page clearly than anything else.

The AP section is meant to show the power of the character. Any average person looking at the profile will think that Gojo basically just spams Red, since the other 99.8% of the wiki does not follow that weird format.
tbh this kind of thing is where Standard Tactics would come into play

Really bro?
for-real-antoine-dodson.gif

Also, I’m not on my pc so I can’t fix it without going through mobile fandom and I ain’t going through that train wreck so can someone fix Gojo’s profile so that the tiers match the actual stats. I don’t care whether you remove the “physically” stuff or add it to the AP section, just do one or the other so it’s consistent cause either way someone’s gonna be pissed

Also also @Arkenis just make sure when you edit the tier section you make sure the AP and other stats below are consistent with the tier

Pretty sure that's how the SS and AP are meant to be used but everyone just ignores the difference.
It is, our profile standard has this issue where we ignore Striking Strength and decided to add everything to the AP section to make it unnecessarily big and difficult to read.

We prefer to ignore this and never tackle this issue because “hur dur too many profiles”.

DontTalk acknowledged this flaw when I pointed it out.

Last edited:
I mean Striking Strength explanations are usually redundant when the physical AP will list out the justifications but the format with sub-tier templates in the AP section makes it easier to find characters in a specific tier, I'm more in favor of phasing out SS in that regard
The thing is physical AP shouldn’t be a thing, it should go to SS.

Try merging Gojo’s justifications for SS and AP together, even if they were simple, it would be a huge mess.

If Jogoat was stronger than the sorcerers and curses from a thousand years ago, shouldn't he scaling to Yorozu and Uro by Sukuna's own words?
Sukuna did not say that she was stronger than the sahirs of 1000 years ago, she just praised her, and it was stated that Jogo's last attack would deal minor damage to Sukuna, but we saw how hard the Yorozu pushed Sukuna.

Back