• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Hopefully they explain Kenjaku’s CT. Because if a CT is engraved on the brain, and Kenjaku’s CT removes the brain and makes the body controllable, he shouldn’t be using the CT from that body, yet he still can do it.

Like Limitless is on Gojo’s brain, but if the brain isn’t on the body, why can Yuta still use it?

Hopefully they explain Kenjaku’s CT. Because if a CT is engraved on the brain, and Kenjaku’s CT removes the brain and makes the body controllable, he shouldn’t be using the CT from that body, yet he still can do it.

Like Limitless is on Gojo’s brain, but if the brain isn’t on the body, why can Yuta still use it?
I always believed the ct was engraved on the body back in HI. The brain stuff was so random

Yuta ain’t get help. He was the help.
todo-clap-jujutsu-kaisen.gif

Maki ain’t get help, she was the help.
Sneakers doesn't need help Though Yuta was the one who helped her to sneak in on Sukuna. She got negged in GC battle 😆
Kusakabe ain’t get help.
Sure he is just HIM
Yuji’s just a brat, if it weren’t for Megumi, he’d have been a Shibuya Incident victim.
Nah you are just coping hard

I think it’s like, Kenjaku’s technique has his brain absorb the other brain when he pops it in or something.

I think it's engraved in soul instead of brain. Brain is just used as an medium

At this point I feel bad for Yuji. I think we just have to accept that he’s not the main character and never was.

Even when he hit 7 Black Flashes in a row and breaks the record, that’s completely ignored in the next chapter where Gege decided to reintroduce Miguel and Larue back. Then he gave Sukuna 5 spread pages. Then Todo appeared, taking away any potential hype for Yuji. Even when Yuji hit Black Flash against Sukuna again this was overshadowed by Gojo’s ghost. Now he’s overshadowed again.

I don’t believe he will finish Sukuna either. I see no point in Yuta existing in Gojo’s body if it’s not to finish the fight.

At this point I feel bad for Yuji. I think we just have to accept that he’s not the main character and never was.

Even when he hit 7 Black Flashes in a row and breaks the record, that’s completely ignored in the next chapter where Gege decided to reintroduce Miguel and Larue back. Then he gave Sukuna 5 spread pages. Then Todo appeared, taking away any potential hype for Yuji. Even when Yuji hit Black Flash against Sukuna again this was overshadowed by Gojo’s ghost. Now he’s overshadowed again.

I don’t believe he will finish Sukuna either. I see no point in Yuta existing in Gojo’s body if it’s not to finish the fight.
What I didn't want happening literally happened, Yuji getting ******* sidelined, damn it Gege.

It really is annoying being a Yuji fan.

fb1ab7fc5d5fa38ed53d42ae734704c9.jpg

Sukuna: "Ah yes, my anti-body swap technique I haven't used since the Heian Era"

What I didn't want happening literally happened, Yuji getting ******* sidelined, damn it Gege.

Like I literally said I would be fine with almost anything else but this, and this is what happened.

All I can hope is that this was just for this chapter and the others will have Yuji and Todo be relevant and major players.

There still one way Gege can write the story so that Yuji doesn't get sidelined:

Next Chapter Predictions:
  • Yuta and Sukuna start fighting
  • Sukuna gets severely overpowered because is severely weakened from the other fights
  • Sukuna is forced to summon the merger
  • Yuta redirects his attention to the merger
  • Sukuna tries to heal up while Yuta's distracted
  • Yuji and Todo start jumping Sukuna before he can heal up
  • Haraki VS Uraume continues off-screen

I find it contrived that it's written that Yuta can't use copied techniques whatsoever without Rika fully manifested. His entire technique is Copy regardless. Since one can canonically have up to four techniques, it would be within the verse's rules if he could have at most three other techniques without Rika

I think you're letting your Yuta bias take over again. Yuta is coming in clutch, but him getting to wrap this up isn't in his cards.

Narratively speaking, this allows Yuta a powerful send off as the MC that started this franchise and sets up a proper passing of the torch between him and Yuji. Not to mention this is to give Sukuna something that agrees with his Ideals, a true proper defeat for him to take as Yuta essentially becomes like Sukuna, as Uro described him back in chapter 181 and he even does the same thing Sukuna did to Megumi. Hence why it can't succeed fully, because Sukuna wins thematically and that's the last thing JJK will allow. Especially, because this also isn't what Gojo meant when he said he'd be surpassed. Especially especially if it's based in making Yuji's role a footnote in Sukuna's defeat. Sukuna is not meant to find affirmation in defeat.

This victory is promised to Yuji, Yuta is another step in allowing Yuji to get all the closer.

Though, I can admit maybe Gege thinks Yuta taking it works thematically, that Yuji can be wrapped up without being the main reason Sukuna falls. But he's been showing pretty well laid plains all throughout this arc, so I think I won't count Yuji out yet.

No, the only person who would be overshadowing Yuji right now is Yuta so unless you're talking about someone else for some reason I'm responding to you since everyone else you mentioned also propped up Yuji or didn't do much (Miguel)

Back