• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Besides that do any of you think you can find any useful information like guide books or databooks about abilities and writers notes about abilities

Gojo is definitely probably the strongest person in the verse including Sakuna. He has too many statements. Not only from his self but even from other curses literally

Whew, I am not the only one on this site reading this series. I was just about to make a discussion thread with hope that I wasn't alone.

Let me get Calc group members to evaluate it. Davidsteel made a post disagreeing with it so get that addressed.

Yeah. I saw some people scared as apparently the good staff is working on GoH, which is being released at the same time as JJK. I'm excited for both series and hope both do well

yay i can wait for this verses page to be up for fights i made the oraginal Gojo page when i was bored but it was terrible i hope when can get this going soon

I was just thinking this and I'm only officially up to date with this series as far as the second volume but for an author who described himself as an extremely liberal thinker, and not that proficient in math he doesn't seem to hesitate to give characters abilities founded in Physics and Mathematics. I just read Volume 2 and Kento has a ratio ability lol. On top of Satoru's Infinity ability in volume 1 based on the Infinite Series concept. Does this trend continue?

hey guys im thinking if the main charater of jujutsu kaisen was Yuta Okkotsu it would be to easy right i mean if he desided that he would fight some speical grade curses that he would pobaly just copy there powers then win like super easy right

and can we talk about the versatile of The Ten Shadows Technique you have ten preset spirits that you can summon you can merge two of them together and you can summon different types of spirts infinitely unless they get destroyed

What do you think, how did Fushiguro's father manage to defeat the soul through his body? Could this be because in the version body = soul, as Getou said

Back