• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Gojo return and Yuji's power up are becoming more and more possible with each chapter because who the **** is beating Sukuna now that he is in the zone

Gege really just literally wrote Sukuna saying "I don't follow the rules" into the story after all the shit that's been said about him for the past like 30+ chapters huh

Bro's CT really is just random bs
I can 100% buy this in all seriousness; most of the special grade sorcerers seem to have something about their techniques or themselves that can make them at least partially exempt from jujutsu rules.

At this point i'm just tired of this whole arc tbh. For the last 8 or so months the manga has just been cliffhanger after bait n switch and bait n switch after clifhanger and it's getting annoying.

Like it was fine in GvS because that was the start of the arc and it was supposed to be tense and close fight, but it just hasn't stopped since then. "Oh Sukuna has no CE left, can't open his domain and Mahoraga got destroyed. Nevermind he whipped out strong cleave and one shot Gojo", "Oh Kashimo is beating Sukuna senseless. Nevermind Sukuna just used his true form and one shot him", "Oh Higuruma opened his domain, he is gonna confiscate Sukuna's technique. Nevermind only his cursed tool got confiscated", "Oh Yuta has opened his domain, copied Sukuna's technique and Yuji has reached Megumi, surely they have him now. Nope Megumi is depressed and Sukuna was somehow able to use cleave despite all of his hands being restrained or destroyed", "Oh Maki is keeping up with Sukuna and has stabbed him through the heart with SLB so he can't even regenarate. Nevermind Sukuna has actually been holding back this whole arc and is only now gonna show everything he's got".
Update your comment with Maki

Him as a last line of defense proves they are cooked 😭
Gregory is just making things seem as dire as possible to hype up the return of the GOAT
2mfjmvmfnwq91.jpg

Side note but it will be absolutely hilarious if Kusakabe lasts longer against Sukuna than Kashimo did
Well weaker version of Sukuna. Really funny thing would be Kusakabe outlasting Maki or doing more damage than Maki to Sukuna somehow with his experience and skills. (I'm asking for too much. Let me Cope)

Since Ch 238 i presume
I actually made it relatively recently, i was feeling kinda silly
Ngl him coming back would be so much hype it would probably break the internet
idk about the rest of the internet but Gojo's return would make me explode from hype. Over half a year of cope, theories, ups and downs all for my blue eyed king to defy fate once more and make his glorious return.

Infact I'm saying this now, if Gojo returns i will write out an entire essay here on the forum about why he is the greatest character in the series and why his return is the best thing to happen to the manga

I actually made it relatively recently, i was feeling kinda silly

idk about the rest of the internet but Gojo's return would make me explode from hype. Over half a year of cope, theories, ups and downs all for my blue eyed king to defy fate once more and make his glorious return.

Infact I'm saying this now, if Gojo returns i will write out an entire essay here on the forum about why he is the greatest character in the series and why his return is the best thing to happen to the manga
Number 1 gojo glazer i see

Back